PDA

View Full Version : Kori Kori Kori..you are absolutely

pseudofan
03-21-2006, 11:19 PM
AMAZING! :princess

You see, every time I :princess get on the computer to do something important...say pay my bills, balance my checkbook, etc. :bling "somebody" :devil comes in and says "Are you done yet? I need to get on there to ______(insert important business) book my hotel reservation." So, I interrupt what I'm doing and get out of the way. :pctoss

Only, I come back a second later to find him on SpursTalk :wtf . I think to myself, "WOW! Now Kori books hotel reservations on her site! Incredible! She's just awesome!"

As it turns out ladies and gentlemen, Kori and SpursTalk: check airline flights, book hotels, send important emails, provide loan applications, has a used car lot, sends flowers, does work related research, etc. Or at the very least, must have a link to such services on here. I mean....how else is it that in order for him to kick me off the computer to do those important things, he must log on to SpursTalk first? :bang It all makes sense now! :shootme

Kori, no wonder you get so many kudos for your site! You are a genius!!! :spin

ShoogarBear
03-21-2006, 11:20 PM
Get the cheap little bastard to buy you a laptop and a wireless connection. :lol

SpursWoman
03-21-2006, 11:25 PM
Spurstalk also checks on my ebay auctions. Just ask User every time I tell him I need the computer for a minute.... :nerd

pseudofan
03-21-2006, 11:30 PM
HOOKER! :flipoff

You're probably the one that told him to do that! You both are evil!

Solid D
03-21-2006, 11:35 PM
:lol
Post of the day!

Melmart1
03-21-2006, 11:54 PM
I have heard of internet widows, where husbands are constantly on the internet and the wife is neglected... but I have never heard of the SpursTalk widow.. .must be a new mutation

Kori Ellis
03-22-2006, 02:40 AM
As it turns out ladies and gentlemen, Kori and SpursTalk: check airline flights, book hotels, send important emails, provide loan applications, has a used car lot, sends flowers, does work related research, etc. Or at the very least, must have a link to such services on here. I mean....how else is it that in order for him to kick me off the computer to do those important things, he must log on to SpursTalk first?

Next time he asks you to get off the computer, tell him to STFU and go cook you a steak!!

Jim Rome
03-22-2006, 02:42 AM
He's Probably Downloading My Show Onto His Ipod.

Slomo
03-22-2006, 04:50 AM
AMAZING! :princess

You see, every time I :princess get on the computer to do something important...say pay my bills, balance my checkbook, etc. :bling "somebody" :devil comes in and says "Are you done yet? I need to get on there to ______(insert important business) book my hotel reservation." So, I interrupt what I'm doing and get out of the way. :pctoss

Only, I come back a second later to find him on SpursTalk :wtf . I think to myself, "WOW! Now Kori books hotel reservations on her site! Incredible! She's just awesome!"

As it turns out ladies and gentlemen, Kori and SpursTalk: check airline flights, book hotels, send important emails, provide loan applications, has a used car lot, sends flowers, does work related research, etc. Or at the very least, must have a link to such services on here. I mean....how else is it that in order for him to kick me off the computer to do those important things, he must log on to SpursTalk first? :bang It all makes sense now! :shootme

Kori, no wonder you get so many kudos for your site! You are a genius!!! :spin

:lmao

Pseudofan's ownage of Sequ never gets old!

ObiwanGinobili
03-22-2006, 08:46 AM
hahahahhahahaha ha! :lmao

Kori rocks! She also hosts all my e-mail accts, my e-bay auctions, the reply boards for GG & sittercity, my checking account, :tu
I'm so glad she decided to route all those important services thru here. Saves me alot of time.

SpursWoman
03-22-2006, 09:04 AM
HOOKER! :flipoff

You're probably the one that told him to do that! You both are evil!

Eh.....bite me, puta! :flipoff :makeout

polandprzem
03-22-2006, 09:14 AM
WTF?

Girl fight?

SequSpur
03-22-2006, 05:20 PM
Pseudo,

Are we having pot pie tonight?

:smokin

angel_luv
03-22-2006, 05:29 PM
:lmao at Pseudo

Jimcs50
03-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Get the cheap little bastard to buy you a laptop and a wireless connection. :lol

This was what I did for my wife, and now I get no grief at all when I am on this site or playing poker.

:lol

ShoogarBear
03-22-2006, 05:46 PM
See, you can probably even get Jim to loan you the money.

Vashner
03-22-2006, 05:55 PM
I have heard of internet widows, where husbands are constantly on the internet and the wife is neglected... but I have never heard of the SpursTalk widow.. .must be a new mutation

My friend has 5 kids and wife. He works all day then plays everquest, eat's while playing everquest, going AFK to take a bathroom etc. Then he passes out. Everyday.. 365 for last like 6 years.

And with 2-3 computers running EQ at the same time.

ShoogarBear
03-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Whose kids are they?

pseudofan
03-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Pseudo,

Are we having pot pie tonight?

:smokin

:pctoss