PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A.....

T-Pain
03-22-2006, 12:13 AM
Well once again it appears that Spurstalk has been sippin on the Haterade. Pardon me if I don't plan on coming back to a city that welcomed me with chants of "Stephen A. Sucks." Clearly ya'll don't know too damn much about proper hospitality. And believe, I'm straight out of the City of Brotherly Love; I know about hospitality!

You want to know why I hate the city of San Antonio? Let's go down the list.
1. I can't spit without hitting a Taco Cabana. Now maybe you uncultured types can live on that stuff, but my taste buds needs something more than a quesidilla filled with Velveeta and horse meat. Give me a Philly cheesesteak any day of the week.
2. The RiverWALK. Who the hell wants to walk nowadays? Give me Dallas, where the roads are big enough for me and my boy T.O. to go cruising in our stretch limos all night long.
3. Any city where Rasho Nesterovic can find employment is bad. A city where he and Glenn Robinson can find employment needs to be nuked.

Quite frankly if this kind of disrespectful posting continues I may take my world famous wit and wisdom elsewhere, and everyone here will be worse for that.

screw u!!! :flipoff

snowboarder
03-22-2006, 12:16 AM
He knows this site?

Kori Ellis
03-22-2006, 12:35 AM
Umm what's the purpose of starting a thread to quote a post of a poster from a different thread.

:wtf