PDA

View Full Version : Choking Game...

Darrin
03-22-2006, 05:35 PM
What the hell?!? I was watching Oprah today, and guess what? There are stupid shit kids choking themselves to GET HIGH!!!!!

Has anyone done this? I can't, for the life of me, figure this out. My first introduction to choking was a news report about a guy committing suicide or someone committing murder. To make this a game just proves to me kids have too much time on their hands.

What happened to kids getting high off of grass or poppy seeds pr alcohol? I can't buy an aresol can or sinus medicine without flashing my ID because stupid ass kids HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO! Go get a job or study or do something CONSTRUCTIVE like volunteering to help people who don't have the life you lead. Why I need a driver's license to get a can of Endust is, I'll never know. We can't stop people, kids or otherwise, from being stupid.

I feel sorry for the families of these kids, but if you're stupid enough to choke yourself, damn you deserve to die, no matter if you're 9 or 90.

Someone please enlighten me on this "phenomenon."

desflood
03-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Has Oprah been under a rock? They've been doing that for at least ten years now.

tlongII
03-22-2006, 05:37 PM
I would rather choke the chicken.

E20
03-22-2006, 05:39 PM
It's more like passing out I think, I've seen some people do it. You take 7 to 8 deep breathes or until you feel kind of light headed, up your nose and exhale through your mouth and on the last breath you hold your breath and squeeze the sides of your necks. If you do it right you will pass out. Two of my friends were over and one of them did it to my other friend which was pretty funny and he also passed himself out in class.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-22-2006, 05:40 PM
People used to do this all the time in jr high

we used to call it "knockout"

ObiwanGinobili
03-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Reference: http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36918

Marklar MM
03-22-2006, 05:51 PM
The thing about drugstores is that you can buy materials to make Crystal Meth, I do believe. :(

Mixability
03-22-2006, 05:52 PM
since when did kids outgrow weed?

:lol

Darrin
03-22-2006, 05:53 PM
It's more like passing out I think, I've seen some people do it. You take 7 to 8 deep breathes or until you feel kind of light headed, up your nose and exhale through your mouth and on the last breath you hold your breath and squeeze the sides of your necks. If you do it right you will pass out. Two of my friends were over and one of them did it to my other friend which was pretty funny and he also passed himself out in class.

What they were describing was a bunch of kids getting together, tying each other up with a belt or piece of rope to a bed, outside swing, or a dresser. Then, the people you're with wait until you pass out and then they take out of the belt or rope.

The most likely to do this are kids between 9-14.

Trainwreck2100
03-22-2006, 05:54 PM
Drugs are to easily accessible, they have to be "rebels"

Kori Ellis
03-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Has Oprah been under a rock? They've been doing that for at least ten years now.

More like 30 years.

The first time I saw kids doing that was when I was in 6th grade (I was 10) it was very popular amongst the 8th graders.

That was 28 years ago. :wow

SpursWoman
03-22-2006, 05:56 PM
We experimented with that (like 20 years ago :lol ) .... well, until my friend passed out and nailed the side of her head on the corner of the TV.

It was a short-lived thing...we were about 13 or so. :fro

Darrin
03-22-2006, 05:58 PM
The thing about drugstores is that you can buy materials to make Crystal Meth, I do believe. :(

HOW DO THEY KNOW THIS SHIT!?!?!? It's dramamine. I had to be convinced to take it when I had sinus problems. What do you have to go through to make it crystal meth, and why wouldn't you stick to weed or alcohol? I wasn't a saint growing up, but the most my parents had to work about was Uncle Jack or Mr. Bean. Huffing, meth labs, choking - my friends never did this shit.

I'm only 22-years-old. All we did was get drunk, and weed was the drug of choice for the hardasses.

samikeyp
03-22-2006, 06:00 PM
We were doing that in HS also (19 years ago) we didn't use props though.....didn't really work but once and scared the hell out of us. We then went back to just drinking.

Spurminator
03-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Yeah we used to do this, except 95% of the time kids would just fake passing out.

Darrin
03-22-2006, 06:22 PM
We were doing that in HS also (19 years ago) we didn't use props though.....didn't really work but once and scared the hell out of us. We then went back to just drinking.

Smart people trying something stupid.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-22-2006, 06:31 PM
Combining it with an orgasm is a schizznizzly good time! Have fun kids! :tu

tlongII
03-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Combining it with an orgasm is a schizznizzly good time! Have fun kids! :tu

Michael Hutchence

Zombie
03-22-2006, 10:25 PM
I never saw this shit, now I was always a Stoner so we had our own world!

hussker
03-22-2006, 10:27 PM
We did this in the late 70's in Jr HS

timvp
03-22-2006, 10:32 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/rd1_lead_040425c.jpg
http://www.midwestpins.com/basket350.jpg

midgetonadonkey
03-22-2006, 10:41 PM
:pctoss

I fucking hate Turkaglu. Fuck that bastard. Fuck him in his little turkish ass!!!

CharlieMac
03-22-2006, 10:56 PM
I saw some kid do that when I went to Whittier. He had a little mini-seizure and everything. It's nuts to witness in teh 6th grade.

Samr
03-23-2006, 07:27 AM
I did it once a while ago, barely, for the hell of it. Never again.

The way I was shown to do it was to place your elbows on the desk, then cup your hands in a (_) fashion. Place the center of your palms on your throat and lean all your weight onto it. I did it long enough to get "buzz" (which was about 20 seconds, and I could still breathe), but I pussied out because I realized it was stupid. It wasn't fun. Actually, it was down-right scary.

In middle and elementary school, people did this once in a while for the hell of it, but I don't know anyone dumb enough to do it now.

Like someone else said, there's so other many ways to get a buzz, if you so desire, that choking yourself really has to be the least-intelligent alternative.

2Blonde
03-23-2006, 01:14 PM
HOW DO THEY KNOW THIS SHIT!?!?!? It's dramamine. I had to be convinced to take it when I had sinus problems. What do you have to go through to make it crystal meth, and why wouldn't you stick to weed or alcohol? I wasn't a saint growing up, but the most my parents had to work about was Uncle Jack or Mr. Bean. Huffing, meth labs, choking - my friends never did this shit.

I'm only 22-years-old. All we did was get drunk, and weed was the drug of choice for the hardasses.

Dramamine (dimenhydrinate) is for motion sickness & nausea. What you're thinking of is Sudafed (psuedoephedrine). That's for your sinuses. That is what is used to make meth.
:smokin

SpursWoman
03-23-2006, 07:16 PM
That's why you have to buy Tylenol Allergy & Sinus....Tylenol Cold....Sudafed, etc. in the pharmacy and get logged in the book instead of just grabbing it off the shelf.

Because when you feel like crap, nothing is better than going through extra bullshit at the store.

:fro

Zombie
03-23-2006, 09:31 PM
Dramamine (dimenhydrinate) is for motion sickness & nausea. What you're thinking of is Sudafed (psuedoephedrine). That's for your sinuses. That is what is used to make meth.
:smokin
Not Actually Meth! True Meth is an Ether based drug.
What they call Meth now is no where close to the real stuff. :spin
For got to add, if snorted, it choked you. Had to stay on topic :lol