PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys' Training Camp back in SA?

Mr Dio
03-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Hmmmm

Mr Dio
03-22-2006, 11:03 PM
So, starting in 2007?
Shit!!!!!!!!!!
I was getting excited that it'd be this yr.

scott
03-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Interesting... Tuna didn't like it very much down here... may be a sign that this is his last year (despite having 2 years left on his deal... generally coaches always want that extra year after they think they'll hang it up - at least that is what most "insiders" will say).

Mr Dio
03-22-2006, 11:13 PM
I'd like to see Bledsoe, TO, Julius, DeMarcus Ware, Roy, etc...

I only went twice when they were here before.
I swear I'd go at least 5 times.

IceColdBrewski
03-23-2006, 12:13 AM
Looks like SA's courtship with the Saints had a profound effect on ol' Jerry. Time to reel back in the San Antonio market,...until it's time to sell out to a California city again.

Bow down to the city of Dallas San Antonians. BOW DOWN!

Vashner
03-23-2006, 09:42 PM
It's all a scam by Jerry Jones to keep us out of expansion and our Money right up his coke infested nose.

Why else would the contract have a clause that if we get a team they leave.. IE. they will train here and expect us to buy there crap all the rest of the year.

scott
03-24-2006, 12:16 AM
I thought you were done giving your money to the NFL? Why are you still here?

Obstructed_View
03-24-2006, 12:28 AM
Looks like SA's courtship with the Saints had a profound effect on ol' Jerry. Time to reel back in the San Antonio market,...until it's time to sell out to a California city again.

Bow down to the city of Dallas San Antonians. BOW DOWN!
So you don't want to support the Cowboys, you don't want to support the Saints, you don't want to accept the fact that San Antonio is a small market, and you think Paul Tagliabue has an unreasonable bias against the city.

Ummm...what in your estimation would be the right thing for people to do, or do you just like to bitch?

T Park
03-24-2006, 02:41 AM
he just likes to bitch.......

RealEstateDude
03-26-2006, 03:58 PM
link???

IceColdBrewski
03-28-2006, 12:28 AM
So you don't want to support the Cowboys, you don't want to support the Saints, you don't want to accept the fact that San Antonio is a small market, and you think Paul Tagliabue has an unreasonable bias against the city.

Ummm...what in your estimation would be the right thing for people to do, or do you just like to bitch?

You love to jump to conclusions don't you?

I bought 5 tickets to Saints games when they were playing here in SA last season. How bout you?

IceColdBrewski
03-30-2006, 12:10 AM
Corso says it's better for San Antonio to stay as far away from the aints as possible, Corso!!!!!!

(and Corso adds that you have to be a big fucking dumbass to support the owner of the aints, Corso!!!)

:rolleyes

Brewski says that you're a bigger dumbass for believing that those of us who bought tickets to Saints games were supporting anything other than future NFL Football here in San Antonio.

Vashner
04-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Jerry Jones get's his way... little payoff to city counsel $$$ to keep them us out of NFL franchise hope and $$$ flow into Jerry Jones bank account.

degenerate_gambler
04-07-2006, 02:03 PM
JJ sure was very eager to allow the city to keep revenue generated by parking and concessions. What a great guy..

Vashner
04-07-2006, 05:52 PM
I think our team would dismantle his prissy boy's.

He's got us right where he wants us. Like cleaning crew for his rich Dallas mansion...

Dumb drunk and stupid. Buy his beer.. watch his team.. watch commercials. Pay jerry jones and DON'T TAKE the red pill.. oh no. You don't need a team. We are your team.

This broadcast from the Matrix is terminated.

T-Pain
04-08-2006, 01:51 AM
JJ is a pimp in that commercial. A hottub shaped like texas stadium