PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Springer

T-Pain
03-23-2006, 05:02 PM
man i was just flippin through channels and noticed that JS show is on. man i cant believe people still go to his show and still on the air. this guy is so old school now.

ObiwanGinobili
03-23-2006, 05:04 PM
it never gets old.

my main goal in life is ot be an audience member and get on the pole.

T-Pain
03-23-2006, 05:06 PM
it never gets old.

lol!

Old School Chic
03-23-2006, 05:10 PM
How about if some of us from Spurstalk send in a fake story so that we can all come out.
:lol

FromWayDowntown
03-23-2006, 05:13 PM
How about if some of us from Spurstalk send in a fake story so that we can all come out.

Some college friends of mine tried that, only it was Letters to Penthouse. They sent in one that was authored by a son of Patriots owner Bob Kraft that used what we came to call "the thristy dog" simile.

Good times.

1Parker1
03-23-2006, 05:14 PM
I cannot stand the Jerry Springer show.

T-Pain
03-23-2006, 05:18 PM
it never gets old.

how bout them jerry beads

SpursWoman
03-23-2006, 05:18 PM
it never gets old.

As long as that show has been on, I'd never actually watched it until recently when there wasn't a damn thing else on. I was laughing so hard I was in tears. :oops :lol

ShoogarBear
03-23-2006, 05:20 PM
FWD maybe the only one here who remembers the old Morton Downey, Jr. show (think cross between Rush Limbaugh and Jerry Springer).

One time Downey had on this bunch of guys who claimed to be representatives of NAMBLA. It was totally outrangeous. Turned out to be a bunch of guys from MIT pulling a hoax (the show's producers and Downey didn't know).

T-Pain
03-23-2006, 05:21 PM

sounds like a good idea

Kori Ellis
03-23-2006, 05:27 PM

Oh.. there's some stories here that don't have to be fake and could make it to Springer. :lmao

ShoogarBear
03-23-2006, 05:28 PM
my main goal in life is ot get on the pole.

http://vampiresdawn.fair2kids.net/bilder/grafik/smilie_popcorn.png

T-Pain
03-23-2006, 05:31 PM
http://vampiresdawn.fair2kids.net/bilder/grafik/smilie_popcorn.png

obi, your a genius

ObiwanGinobili
03-23-2006, 05:32 PM

:tu now thats a great idea!

SpursWoman
03-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Oh.. there's some stories here that don't have to be fake and could make it to Springer. :lmao

No shit. :lmao :lmao

FromWayDowntown
03-23-2006, 05:39 PM
FWD maybe the only one here who remembers the old Morton Downey, Jr. show (think cross between Rush Limbaugh and Jerry Springer).

One time Downey had on this bunch of guys who claimed to be representatives of NAMBLA. It was totally outrangeous. Turned out to be a bunch of guys from MIT pulling a hoax (the show's producers and Downey didn't know).

I remember Morton Downey, Jr. stomping all over his stage, seeming to be smoking a cigarette every second he was on the air. I never was a huge fan of the show, but I recall watching it on a number of occasions.

I remember thinking back in the late 80's that he was a slightly more refined version of Andrew Dice Clay.

ShoogarBear
03-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Downey's show got old very quickly, but he and Wally George (another idiot) were pretty much the forerunners of both a lot of the Springer-Poivch TV shows AND a lot of the talk radio shows.

T-Pain
03-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Maury is pretty much like Springer nowadays

Solid D
03-23-2006, 08:38 PM

They just don't make shows like Truth or Consequences any more.

boutons_
03-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Trash is forever.

Vashner
03-23-2006, 09:55 PM
A friend of mine from here in town was on the show once. They where like "Bring out the new boyfriend". Couple blows are exchanged and the fakish security saves the day. hahahah. He was like dude check this out. Threw a tape in the VCR and it was him on springer. I was like oh shit man hahah rofl.

sa_butta
09-29-2006, 12:41 PM
http://break.com/index/jerry_springer_campaign_ad.html

Springer confesses to having sex with a prostitute during a Governor campaign.

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 12:46 PM
I cannot stand the Jerry Springer show.

I don't like it either.

If memory serves, I have only sat through an entire episode once; it was last year at Kori's after a Play Off gtg.
The Spurs must have lost. :lol

Bob Lanier
09-29-2006, 01:09 PM
The Jerry Springer Show is the finest thing the Americans ever produced.

:tu

PakiDan
09-29-2006, 01:51 PM

Kori and LJ operate this website as a cover for a cambodian child labor ring managed by Kori's incestuous pimp, dwarf half brother.

angel_luv
09-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Someone should organize a poll as to what real life SpursTalk story to send in.

Bwahahaha! :stirpot:

:)

Condemned 2 HelLA
09-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Two idiots who's names I could've gone the rest of my life without hearing:
Morton Downey Jr. and Wally George.
I don't know which one of those gasbags was worse.
I always enjoyed when Howard Stern would call him up and give him shit about Rebecca DeMorney playing a prostitue in (I think) "Risky Business".
Wally would just go nuts!

Duncan21
09-29-2006, 04:37 PM
he was doing the jerry springer show over in the uk for awhile and was on various gameshow and stuff. his show wasn't that good though i still watched it in bed on a sunday morning