View Full Version : The Miami Heat

Clutch Mcroy
03-24-2006, 03:13 AM
I've been watching NBA basketball alot the last two years, and one thing I've noticed in that time span is that everybody hates the Miami Heat and their fans. Why is that? Because I hate em too and I don't even know why.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-24-2006, 03:14 AM
the last 2 years eh? seems like around the same time shaq joined the team.....hmmm.........coincidence?

mavsfan1000
03-24-2006, 03:40 AM
Add that with Alonzo Mourning though he got injured unfortunately. Not too fond of Wade either. That team reminds me of the Lakers and I hated the lakers so I guess I brought that same hate to the heat team. Don't forget Payton. :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
03-24-2006, 03:48 AM
Add that with Alonzo Mourning though he got injured unfortunately. Not too fond of Wade either. That team reminds me of the Lakers and I hated the lakers so I guess I brought that same hate to the heat team. Don't forget Payton. :lol

and antoine walker! i know he was a former maverick, so I dont know how you felt about him but ughhhh i LOATHE that guy!

mavsfan1000
03-24-2006, 03:50 AM
He is an idiot but I'm sure Heat fans hate him more now than anyone else. :lol

Clutch Mcroy
03-24-2006, 03:57 AM
I think it's the fact that Miami has done jack SH*T this year, yet they still think they deserve the championship... That's why I hate them most.

mavsfan1000
03-24-2006, 04:12 AM
Same thing applies with the Suns

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2006, 04:13 AM
Add to that fact sum fans hate it when zo blocks a shot and flexes, and shaq is always boasting n shit. Dont really care about the heat though.

shelshor
03-24-2006, 07:46 AM
I just never have particularly liked anything about the Miami area, except maybe Little Havana.

missmyzte
03-24-2006, 10:14 AM
I liked Wade before Shaq got to Miami, but since the Big Lazy is there now, I hate the team. Add in Antoine Walker and especially GP and that's just icing on the cake. I do like Pat Riley though.

cheguevara
03-24-2006, 10:20 AM
I've been watching NBA basketball alot the last two years, and one thing I've noticed in that time span is that everybody hates the Miami Heat and their fans. Why is that? Because I hate em too and I don't even know why.

I don't hate the Miami Heat. I just think they're fans are dellusional, that's all.

and Shaq is still a beast nomatter how much hating there is, Shaq is still the most dominant player in the game.

IceCold CB1
03-24-2006, 12:55 PM
I liked Wade before Shaq got to Miami, but since the Big Lazy is there now, I hate the team. Add in Antoine Walker and especially GP and that's just icing on the cake. I do like Pat Riley though.

I loved wade in marquette during their final four run, i also loved they way he took the then favorites Indiana Pacers to 6 games. It seems that Wade is picking up Shaq's bad habits such as whining openly about not getting enough calls although thats clearly not the case anymore

bdubya
03-24-2006, 01:17 PM
Gotta respect Wade and Zo. But as for Shaq, Antoine Chucker, Riled and the rest.....that's where the hate comes in. To ice the cake, go read a Heat board...it ain't pretty.

freedom&justice
03-24-2006, 02:10 PM
That's easy. because they have some of the most annoying players in shaq, fatoine, and alonzo (because of that thing he does after he blocks a shot). I actually liked dwyane, and I still have a great deal of respect for his game, but he's picked up some of shaq's bad habits, aka whining and that silly shaq-like expression he gets after he completes a dunk or an acrobatic shot.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-24-2006, 02:22 PM
I never cared for them for pretty much all the reasons listed above. My dislike of Zo flucuates depending on whether or not he's flexing at the time, but my hate kicked into overdrive after Reilly knifed Stan Van Jeremy in the back.

ALVAREZ6
03-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Shaq
Zo
Gary Payton
Antoine Walker

it's not possible to like them on one team, especially the bottom two guys...I can't stand GP and Walker

SpursWoman
03-24-2006, 04:05 PM
I actually like Shaq more now that he's not a Laker. :fro

Vizzini
03-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I liked Wade in his first year, but when the Deisel joined the team, and they felt entitled to a championship, along with their whiny media figures (Dan Lebatard being the biggest cry baby) and all of their excuses, they are the team I hate the most right now.

Solid D
03-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Speaking of Shaq, did anyone see that commercial last night? Shaq and Mia Hamm for that deep-heating wrap and it shows the wrap going on Mia's midriff and then what is supposed to be Shaq's waist? (haha) I don't think Shaq's waist looked that thin even when he was at Cole High School.