PDA

View Full Version : T-Pain!!!

Jules Winnfield
03-24-2006, 05:01 AM
Who the fuck do you think you are mothafucka!!!

Get my face out of your gotdamn sig fat man!!!!

And what the fuck is this?!?!? http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=819820&postcount=993

Now this is the situation. Normally your ass would be dead as fuckin' fried chicken. But you happened to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period. I don't wanna kill ya, I want to help ya. But I'm afraid I can't give you my face. It don't belong to you. Besides, I went through too much shit on ST on account of this gimmick to just hand it over to your dumb ass!

Vincent Vega
03-24-2006, 05:02 AM
Who the fuck do you think you are mothafucka!!!

Get my face out of your gotdamn sig fat man!!!!

And what the fuck is this?!?!? http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=819820&postcount=993

Now this is the situation. Normally your ass would be dead as fuckin' fried chicken. But you happened to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period. I don't wanna kill ya, I want to help ya. But I'm afraid I can't give you my face. It don't belong to you. Besides, I went through too much shit on ST on account of this gimmick to just hand it over to your dumb ass!

What the fuck's goin' on here?

Jules Winnfield
03-24-2006, 05:03 AM
What the fuck's goin' on here?

It's cool, Vincent! It's cool! Don't do a goddamn thing. Me and T-Pain are just talkin'.

TDMVPDPOY
03-24-2006, 05:03 AM
are u 2 alias are the same guy postin behind a comp right?

Vincent Vega
03-24-2006, 05:04 AM
It's cool, Vincent! It's cool! Don't do a goddamn thing. Me and T-Pain are just talkin'.

What the hell's goin' on, Jules?

Jules Winnfield
03-24-2006, 05:05 AM
What the hell's goin' on, Jules?

Nothin' I can't handle. I want you to just hang back and don't do shit unless it's absolutely necessary.

Vincent Vega
03-24-2006, 05:05 AM
Nothin' I can't handle. I want you to just hang back and don't do shit unless it's absolutely necessary.

Check.

Jules Winnfield
03-24-2006, 05:07 AM
Now T-Pain I want you to go into your profile and find my picture and remove it.