PDA

View Full Version : Certified Tony Parker Autograph

fishhawk123
03-24-2006, 07:07 AM
I am selling my Autographed Wood Floor Piece signed by #9 Tony Parker with Certificate of Authenticity. Price: $ Make Offer $
High Quality Photos of Item are sent by request. I live in S.A.
I did not want to do this as I am a HUGE Spurs fan but we just adopted 2 small children and I am saving for a small boat to take all of us fishing as a family.
Thanks & Good Luck
Go Spurs Go!!!!
Walt

Email: [email protected]

alamo50
03-24-2006, 07:36 AM
I could send you some more autographed pieces of wood so you can build your own damn boat!

MaNuMaNiAc
03-24-2006, 07:55 AM
EDIT: nevermind http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smidepressed.gif

fishhawk123
03-24-2006, 08:04 AM
I could send you some more autographed pieces of wood so you can build your own damn boat!

Please send them on...Need A mailing address.

Look, this 5yo boy and his 6yo sister were abandoned 3 times within a 3 week period. She was on 4 psychotropic drugs and adderal and he was on 3 pstchotropic drugs and adderal. In the 6 months prior to adoption that we fostered them, we have gotten them taken off ALL Meds and they are doing wonderful. I gave up my job to be Mr. MOM and give them the attention and direction they needed. They have gone from daily nightmares and temper tantrums to very upstanding children in 8 mos.
If u want to be an A-Hole, go be it somewhere else. I think any of the S.A. Spurs would applaud me & my wifes efforts, and bar you from the games given thier civic mindedness. Shame on you.
All I am trying to do is sell of a couple of my possesions to make our little dream come true. They like to fish, simple as that.

ObiwanGinobili
03-24-2006, 10:22 AM

alamo I don;t think this is a troll, or a crap pimper.

cheguevara
03-24-2006, 10:40 AM

:lol

Holt's Cat
03-24-2006, 11:25 AM
http://www.ebay.com

kalikot_boy_kr
03-24-2006, 01:35 PM
:blah CHIKITITA TELL ME WHAT WRONG? :elephant

thispego
03-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Please send them on...Need A mailing address.

Look, this 5yo boy and his 6yo sister were abandoned 3 times within a 3 week period. She was on 4 psychotropic drugs and adderal and he was on 3 pstchotropic drugs and adderal. In the 6 months prior to adoption that we fostered them, we have gotten them taken off ALL Meds and they are doing wonderful. I gave up my job to be Mr. MOM and give them the attention and direction they needed. They have gone from daily nightmares and temper tantrums to very upstanding children in 8 mos.
If u want to be an A-Hole, go be it somewhere else. I think any of the S.A. Spurs would applaud me & my wifes efforts, and bar you from the games given thier civic mindedness. Shame on you.
All I am trying to do is sell of a couple of my possesions to make our little dream come true. They like to fish, simple as that.
gj :tu