PDA

View Full Version : A Chicana Story

gay abc
03-24-2006, 10:13 AM
I hope you know a little Spanish...

A middle-aged Chicana had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table, the Comadre was delirious; she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked, "Ay Dios Santo, is my time up?"

Dios said, "No mijita, you have another 43 years, two months and eight days to live." Upon recovery, the Chicana decided to stay in the hospital and have the works done: face-lift, liposuction, chi-chi lift, nalga lift and a pansa tuck. The Chica was all excited cause she knew she had a long life ahead and wanted to look bien chingona! After the last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way to a taqueria, she was hit and killed by an ambulance.

Arriving in front of the Creator, she demanded, "Orale pues - Que paso? I thought you said I had another 40 years to go? Why didn't you pull me out of the path of that pinche ambulance?"

The Creator replied, "Pues, mijita, I didn't recognize you?"

:rollin

ShoogarBear
03-24-2006, 11:05 AM
:lmao

ObiwanGinobili
03-24-2006, 11:07 AM
:lmao :lmao

SpursWoman
03-24-2006, 11:07 AM
:lol :lol :lol

I thought it was going to end with something like, "you looked hot so I changed my mind" :lol

Slomo
03-24-2006, 11:17 AM
:lmao

I'm so selling this one (I'll just change the spanish to Bosnian :lol )

P.S. I have no idea why but over here you're not "telling" jokes you're "selling" them (I guess for laughs...)

SpursWoman
03-24-2006, 11:27 AM
Trying to get someone to buy it, maybe? :lol

Taco
03-24-2006, 01:21 PM
I hope you know a little Spanish...

A middle-aged Chicana had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table, the Comadre was delirious; she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked, "Ay Dios Santo, is my time up?"

Dios said, "No mijita, you have another 43 years, two months and eight days to live." Upon recovery, the Chicana decided to stay in the hospital and have the works done: face-lift, liposuction, chi-chi lift, nalga lift and a pansa tuck. The Chica was all excited cause she knew she had a long life ahead and wanted to look bien chingona! After the last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way to a taqueria, she was hit and killed by an ambulance.

Arriving in front of the Creator, she demanded, "Orale pues - Que paso? I thought you said I had another 40 years to go? Why didn't you pull me out of the path of that pinche ambulance?"

The Creator replied, "Pues, mijita, I didn't recognize you?"

:rollin

:lol :lmao

Sweet_P
03-24-2006, 05:11 PM
:lol :lol

T Park
03-24-2006, 07:41 PM
lol

thats hilarious.

kris
03-25-2006, 05:28 AM