PDA

View Full Version : Charlie & Chance

johnsmith
03-24-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm new here but I had to come on and ask if anyone heard Chuck Parker complaining about an email from John Smith yesterday morning for a good 45 minutes? I'm proud to say that after months of letting these two jackasses get under my skin, I've done the same to Chuck. I am that John Smith and they gave my email a good 44 minutes of air time yesterday. Good for me.

Big Pimp_21
03-24-2006, 12:05 PM
what was the email about?

johnsmith
03-24-2006, 12:07 PM
I just made fun of him for getting his feelers hurt by a caller the previous day that thought there "topic" was boring and useless. Then I mocked his choice of constantly targeting ex-hippies as a way of doing "sports talk" (at least that's what they call it). It really wasn't a bad email, no bad words or anything like that. I did tell Chuck that I have an 8 year old nephew that he could have a "mental jousting" match with.

johnsmith
03-24-2006, 12:16 PM
Normally I don't listen to these two idiots but unfortunately here in San Antonio, they are about the only option when you are longing for morning sports news on the commute into work. Unfortunately, most of the time you don't actually get sports news, instead you get to hear what Rasho Nesterovic did the night before as well as what happened on a particular day in 1962.

Big Pimp_21
03-24-2006, 12:47 PM
I actually like Chancellor, but Charlie Parker just irritates me for some reason. Like you said, though, its all we really have for morning sports talk.

MoSpur
03-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Unfortunately, if we keep listening they keep C Park on. They think we tune in to hear him when we actually tune in to hear some news on sports. If we had other options they wouldn't last on the air.

rayray2k8
03-25-2006, 12:56 AM
I actually like Chancellor, but Charlie Parker just irritates me for some reason. Like you said, though, its all we really have for morning sports talk.
Chance is acually LIKEABLE when listening to him, but you're right Parker has go to go. He just irritates the hell out of me as well, with his stupid old ass gay ass 1927 rock music (lets NOT go into the lobby). Then theres Mr. T.
Dont get me wrong, i like the dude, but i just fucking hate him when hes sucking up to charlie and sides with him on his opinions. Charlie Parker is out dated. He must be replaced (Go backt to 1200 you dinosaur! and fuck your daugther!!). I'd rather listen to mouse then have to listen to this whack job.. (at least mouse is entertaining!!)
Im glad SOMEONE brought this up because its been bugging me.

Sorry.. its been a long day :lol :angel :rolleyes

PeterBurns
03-25-2006, 12:59 AM
Your chance will come very soon.....

rayray2k8
03-25-2006, 01:00 AM
What do you mean?

callo1
03-25-2006, 01:08 AM
Charlie Parker sucks bad.

Vashner
03-25-2006, 01:10 AM
Dude don't call Charlie Parker "Chuck"... that's rook.

Parker is a walking legend of history and chicken fried steaks.

Dude was at woodstock and stayed for Hendrix. He's a kind and gentle man

that's been around the community for a looong time. Before most of you where wet dreams.

Suns Fan
03-25-2006, 01:18 AM
If you rather listen to another sports show then just turn the radio dail to...................um.....................eh.... ............nevermind your fucked in San Antonio :lmao

rayray2k8
03-25-2006, 01:21 AM
If you rather listen to another sports show then just turn the radio dail to...................um.....................eh.... ............nevermind your fucked in San Antonio :lmao
:lol yea pretty much.
I miss Drex in the morning :depressed ... that was the shit

leemajors
03-25-2006, 01:28 AM
too bad he's out there disgracing bird's name like that

bonesinaz
03-25-2006, 09:20 AM
I'm new here but I had to come on and ask if anyone heard Chuck Parker complaining about an email from John Smith yesterday morning for a good 45 minutes? I'm proud to say that after months of letting these two jackasses get under my skin, I've done the same to Chuck. I am that John Smith and they gave my email a good 44 minutes of air time yesterday. Good for me.

Bad publicity is still publicity. Your email and the discussion of it no doubt had more people tuning in. Those who agree with you listened because they hate Charlie and those who like him tune in because they like him.

By writing your email, you probably gave them a ratings boost.

samikeyp
03-25-2006, 09:50 AM

you know....I think I might try that again this year.