PDA

View Full Version : Beastie Boys Movie.

Mixability
03-24-2006, 03:33 PM
I went to the screening of the new Beastie Boys movie last night, it was AWESOME!

http://www.awesomeishotthat.com/main/

http://www.straight.com/images/beastieboys-i.jpg

Brief rundown:

Hometown concert in Madison Square Garden

50 lucky fans get cameras to film concert with, everyone from the nosebleeds to front row to backstage, they turn in the cameras at the end, it was edited and the film is made.

You get raw footage from some fans trying to break in backstage, people making out, camera in the pit, one guy trying to hype up the bored people in the nosebleeds, and one guy being a dumbass by forgetting to take a piss BEFORE the concert.

I give it a :tu

mookie2001
03-24-2006, 03:35 PM
danyo how can you like the beastie boys AND kayne west?

its like liking creed and pantera
it just doesnt make sense

Mixability
03-24-2006, 03:36 PM
danyo how can you like the beastie boys AND kayne west?

UH, cause I like their music?

:wtf

mookie2001
03-24-2006, 03:45 PM
I love the beastie boys
theyre the greatest rap group of all-time (total works) wu-tang gets the nod for greatness per album and solo works
I can see liking different genres, shit I worship Bill Monroe and townes van zandt
It befuttles me how one can like total opposites of the same genre
example monroe vs dixie chicks
creed v pantera
townes vs james taylor

but yet again some people buy books written by Sean Hannity so what can I say?

Mixability
03-24-2006, 03:48 PM
I love the beastie boys
theyre the greatest rap group of all-time

:tu

I never got into the wu-tang though, i guess i missed out.

kanye is getting a little played out, thats true.

but the beasties are lettting politics get a little too much into their music and i was still pissed that they edited the paul revere "whiffle ball bat" lyric. :pctoss

mookie2001
03-24-2006, 03:48 PM
hold on I'm listening to BDP's by all means neccesary and I felt the urge to go out and buy 50 cents get rich or die trying

Mixability
03-24-2006, 03:57 PM
hold on I'm listening to BDP's by all means neccesary and I felt the urge to go out and buy 50 cents get rich or die trying

note: MMM had the boys flowing over everything from Let Me Clear My Throat to Tipsy.

midgetonadonkey
03-24-2006, 04:40 PM
KRS-1 is the king.

Faccia di Angelo
03-25-2006, 10:33 AM
Damn, I want to see this! I saw the previews to it the other week but forgot about it.