PDA

View Full Version : Pacers down 4 Tinsley shooting FTs

ColoradoSpursFan
03-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Detroit up 2!!!

27.6 seconds left - Detroit ball.

The Pistons definately are getting soft as of late..

T.F. Storm
03-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Big Ben saves the day swatting Granger's game-tieing three.

Marklar MM
03-24-2006, 09:21 PM
Detroit up 2!!!

:)

bdubya
03-24-2006, 09:24 PM
Detroit up 2!!!

Pacers always bring everything they have against Detroit; add a home crowd with a grudge, and JO's 2nd game back, there was no doubt this one would be tough.

But all of a sudden, our bench is looking kinda deep...who'da thunkit?

FreshPrince22
03-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Big Ben to save the day. The clutch Free Throw to make it a 3 point game, and the huge block on the three.

ReppinTheD
03-24-2006, 09:36 PM
Our free throws were so bad tonite...a combined 4-13! If we hit just a couple more ft's earlier, the game would've been over long ago. Also, the Pistons are definetly not getting soft - we are playing some great defense right now...check out our last couple of games...very low scoring, defensive games - a good sign. Not only that, but our bench had been very solid, everyone is contributing - even Carlos Delfino who had a very nice 7 pts of the bench and played some solid D - I'm expecting more from him in the future.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-24-2006, 09:36 PM
as "soft" as detroit has been looking lately, our spurs sadly arent looking much better. I still see detroit taking us out in 6 in the finals :depressed

FreshPrince22
03-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Our free throws were so bad tonite...a combined 4-13! If we hit just a couple more ft's earlier, the game would've been over long ago. Also, the Pistons are definetly not getting soft - we are playing some great defense right now...check out our last couple of games...very low scoring, defensive games - a good sign. Not only that, but our bench had been very solid, everyone is contributing - even Carlos Delfino who had a very nice 7 pts of the bench and played some solid D - I'm expecting more from him in the future.

The bench (Hunter, Delfino, Dice, Delk, and Dale [Mo is in my doghouse]) has been great for the last month or so. It's the starters that are dragging ass. Against the Heat it was Lindsey and Dice that won the game. In this one it was Lindsey, Delfino, Dice, and Dale that got the team back into the game in the 2nd quarter (16-1 run). Lindsey and Delfino playing harassing defense and hitting shots. Dice with the mid-range J, and Dale with the nasty post defense and rebounding.

It will be nice to get Delk back from this Hamstring thing he has. His shooting will be big in the playoffs.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-24-2006, 10:18 PM
You guys kill me name the last good team you guys have beaten?

ColoradoSpursFan
03-24-2006, 10:59 PM
Phoenix?

Amuseddaysleeper
03-24-2006, 11:00 PM
You guys kill me name the last good team you guys have beaten?

dallas (twice)
phoenix twice within 8 days

2-0 vs miami

Chris Childs
03-24-2006, 11:05 PM
dallas (twice, you have yet to beat them once)

2-0 vs miami

You know, it's funny you didn't bring up the pistons. :smokin

Amuseddaysleeper
03-24-2006, 11:07 PM

haha well like i said, we'll most probably lose to them in the finals 2-4, cuz a half assed duncan (with his PF) isn't gonna cut it against their front line. but the question was what was the last good team we beat, and we've beaten some decent ones recently

Vinnie_Johnson
03-24-2006, 11:19 PM
dallas (twice)

2-0 vs miami

Okay that just shut me up. :fro

Trainwreck2100
03-25-2006, 12:05 AM

not really, they lost