PDA

View Full Version : Important question for Manny and Jekka

Buddy Holly
03-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Hey, do you guys know of a home in the Monte Vista area that is in foreclosure?

Maybe in the $10,000 - $20,000 area.

Any help would be grateful.

Old School Chic
03-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Buddy,

I know of one but since you only directed your question to Manny & Jekka... I won't tell you where It's at. :lol

Trailer Trash
03-25-2006, 12:34 PM
If you ask me Old School Chic has the best avatar out of the whole bunch.

Old School Chic
03-25-2006, 12:36 PM
If you ask me Old School Chic has the best avatar out of the whole bunch.

Thank you :oops

But, you need to go to our booby thread and check out Melmart, Carie, Spurswoman, Kori, 1parker1, and the list goes on............ :smokin

MannyIsGod
03-25-2006, 01:12 PM
I have no clue of any homes in the area in forclosre, but I'm sure the city or county has to have records of every home that goes through forclosure.

Buddy Holly
03-25-2006, 01:16 PM
Buddy,

I know of one but since you only directed your question to Manny & Jekka... I won't tell you where It's at. :lol

I asked them because both live in the Monte Vista area and have real estate connections I think.

But ig you can help, HELP! lol

PM me.

ShoogarBear
03-25-2006, 01:29 PM
Watch out, I hear driveways are very pricey in that area of town.

Jekka
03-25-2006, 01:31 PM
Watch out, I hear driveways are very pricey in that area of town.

:lol

MannyIsGod
03-25-2006, 01:31 PM
Watch out, I hear driveways are very pricey in that area of town.Stay out of my driveway bitches!

scott
03-25-2006, 01:40 PM
$10-20k in Monte Vista? My guess would be: "cha right"... maybe if you go further down towards Woodlawn though.

ChumpDumper
03-25-2006, 01:43 PM
No shit. I'd probably write a check today if you found something like that.

SpursWoman
03-25-2006, 02:23 PM
Yeah, good luck with that.

Do some googling and I'm sure you'll be able to find a site that lists foreclosures in whatever area you're looking for.

Vashner
03-25-2006, 03:54 PM
You gonna setup a crack house? JK. It's cool for a 1st time buyer got to get what you can afford.

MannyIsGod
03-25-2006, 04:42 PM
I don't know, parts of Monte are hit and miss. The house in front of us is gorgeous and awesome, and the one to our left is an absolute piece of shit. In fact, that house is probably the kind of house you'd find for 10-20k. You'd have to put a lot of work into it, but you could probably turn a healthy profit if you are willing to put in a lot of money in the work and a lot of time.

The 2 homes behind us have been restored over the past six months and they are incredible now. They were pretty damn nasty at first, but now I'd imagine they are going to sell for quite a bit or at least rent out (one of them seems to now be a duplex) for a healthy sum. But they put a lot of work into them. There were full crews working on them every day for months. I can only imagine how much that cost.

Buddy Holly
03-25-2006, 05:58 PM
I don't know, parts of Monte are hit and miss. The house in front of us is gorgeous and awesome, and the one to our left is an absolute piece of shit. In fact, that house is probably the kind of house you'd find for 10-20k. You'd have to put a lot of work into it, but you could probably turn a healthy profit if you are willing to put in a lot of money in the work and a lot of time.

That is what I'm looking to do. Buy cheap in foreclosure and then restore the place.

Manny, do you know of anything even up to 50k? It doesn't have to be in foreclosure.