PDA

View Full Version : Get The Hell Out!

zocool16
03-26-2006, 11:57 PM
What The Heck Is Up With U Guys? U Can't Stop Complaining? U Gotta Pinpoint Every Little Mistake The Spurs Make? Why Can't U Guys For Once Just Be with The Team? Don't You Think The Actual players Feel A Little Bit Worse Than You Guys Do? Heck! This One Is Just One Of Those Games That We All Know About, We Call Them bs Games Because We Should Have Had It But Somehow It Just Doesn't Work Out... Hell The Sonics Had It Too But We Fought Back Valiantly And Im Proud Of That. Its So Awful To Lose Like This, It Bugs The Hell Out Of Me, I Hate It That We Lose When We Could Have Gained Some Ground On Detroit, It Destroys Me That Tim Duncan Had A Great Game And We Lose. Damn!!! .... But I'm With The Team A Hundred Percent, Its No Time To Blame People Okay So If U Like To Pick Every Little Thing That Goes Wrong; Why Don't You Go And See Ur Own Life To See How Bad Some Of The Things You Do Go Wrong?. U Know What U Just Need To Be There For The Ride, Take The Good With The Bad, And At The End Of The Day no Matter What Happens, Say "go Spurs Go!"

*note: I'm Sorry If You're Not This Kind Of Person, Not Everyone Is That Way.

SequSpur
03-27-2006, 12:00 AM
It's called a forum.

Discussion.

Blog.

Etc....

This is kind've what these are for..

Go Spurs Go.

zero signal
03-27-2006, 12:00 AM
Whoa.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-27-2006, 12:01 AM
you need to learn about capitalization buddy

Trainwreck2100
03-27-2006, 12:01 AM
This can't end well.

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-27-2006, 12:02 AM
zocool,

Punctuation is cool.

Paragraphs are cool.

This is a discussion site, we discuss.

Maybe you'll be cooler when you're old enough to get a driver's license.

Kori Ellis
03-27-2006, 12:03 AM
This is what happens after every Spurs loss.

People go nuts, vent, jump off the wagon, point fingers, accuse, give up, throw things, cry and bitch.

Then they go to sleep and I condense all the threads and in the morning everything is back to normal.

:lmao

Spurologist
Wtf. Nice lame attempt at copying mike wilbon. Talking about the game is part of the forum.

snowboarder
try not to use caps lock

SequSpur
03-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Don't be so tough on the kid. He is right, we shouldn't be all worked up over a loss to the non playoff going, Ray Allenesque, Bob Hill coaching Seattle Sonics... should we?

:angel

CubanMustGo
So nice for an experienced poster like you , notzocool, to advise the rest of us. Thanks so much.

Leetonidas
zocool,

Punctuation is cool.

Paragraphs are cool.

This is a discussion site, we discuss.

Maybe you'll be cooler when you're old enough to get a driver's license.

You don't discuss. You pull out your tampon and let the blood flow on Pop after every fucking game. And when the Spurs win the title, you'll apologize like you did last year, and then proceed to do the same shit next year.

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 12:05 AM
Then they go to sleep and I condense all the threads and in the morning everything is back to normal.

:lol

Trainwreck2100
Also I'm officially on the Netswagon. Nets are your 2006 champs. JKidd=black Jesus, or is he white Jesus? VC=not gay

SequSpur
You don't discuss. You pull out your tampon and let the blood flow on Pop after every fucking game. And when the Spurs win the title, you'll apologize like you did last year, and then proceed to do the same shit next year.

Did you have to go Tampon tonight? WTF?

SenorSpur
Just because many of us are passionate and want to vent after a loss doesn't mean we're not with the team. We're just FRIGGIN' UPSET.

Just because some of us criticize the mistakes, the effort or whatever events that took place during the game doesn't make us any less of a fan than you. Get over yourself.

That's part of what this forum is about - giving fans the opportunity to vent and criticize, as well as celebrate after wins.

Again, the idea is to be "firing on all cylinders" as the playoffs begin. This team aint there yet. The playoffs are three weeks away.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-27-2006, 12:06 AM
Just because many of us are passionate and want to vent after a loss doesn't mean we're not with the team. We're just FRIGGIN' UPSET.

Just because some of us criticize the mistakes, the effort or whatever events that took place during the game doesn't make us any less of a fan than you. Get over yourself.

That's part of what this forum is about - giving fans the opportunity to vent and criticize, as well as celebrate after wins.

Again, the idea is to be "firing on all cylinders" as the playoffs begin. This team aint there yet. The playoffs are three weeks away.

this is honestly post of the year.

Leetonidas
03-27-2006, 12:08 AM

Well, I guess I go on a period after a Spurs loss myself...but not because of the loss, just because of how everyone fucking cries. It's annoying.

Tek_XX
03-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Venting is a normal process. So we aren't positive when the Spurs are playing like crap. What you gonna make a federal case out of it?

SequSpur
Well, I guess I go on a period after a Spurs loss myself...but not because of the loss, just because of how everyone fucking cries. It's annoying.

Well, if your annoyed, look at the x on the top right of your screen, click on it and go find something else to do.

:)

Aggie Hoopsfan
TexasBallSack,

And when the Spurs win the title, you'll apologize like you did last year, and then proceed to do the same shit next year.

Seeings you're a forum newbie, I'll clue you in...

Every year Marcus Bryant retires, I single out Pop's predictability and shitty offensive patterns, and we win the title.

We come back and do it again the next year. So far we're batting .500. So what's your problem? STFU and let tradition work its magic.

Leetonidas
03-27-2006, 12:10 AM
TexasBallSack,

Every year Marcus Bryant retires, I single out Pop's predictability and shitty offensive patterns, and we win the title.

We come back and do it again the next year. So far we're batting .500. So what's your problem? STFU and let tradition work its magic.

What is that, reverse mojo? T Park-esque or something?

Aggie Hoopsfan

No one forces you to read. Go play with your tampons or something.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
Don't you do it! Don't! You... I got nowhere else to go! I got nowhere else to g... I got nothin' else.

boutons_
03-27-2006, 12:11 AM
The Spurs tonight, players and coach, were clearly not in playoff mentality.

Of all the mistakes and poor play, Robert basicially lost the game after his great steal by falling out of bounds expecting to get the push foul.

Had he caledl a TO, or twisted around to see both Tim and Tony standing wide open right a few feet away. Very very dumb play for a vet like Robert.

Hell, even heaving the ball at the Spurs basket would have eaten up seconds vs giving the ball back to Sonics.

SenorSpur
TexasBallSack,

Speaking of which, where is MB?

Leetonidas

Like he said, he retired.

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 12:12 AM
No one forces you to read. Go play with your tampons or something.

Man, you should step back a little AHF ... you are in prime PMS mode this evening. Do you want a hug and some chocolate?

:lol :makeout

Obstructed_View
03-27-2006, 12:12 AM
Discussion is one thing, but some of the hand-wringing for a team that's lost sixteen fucking times is a little hysterical.

spurs=bling
03-27-2006, 12:13 AM
Man, you should step back a little AHF ... you are in prime PMS mode this evening. Do you want a hug and some chocolate?

:lol :makeout

SequSpur
Discussion is one thing, but some of the hand-wringing for a team that's lost sixteen fucking times is a little hysterical.

Click the x on the top right. It will be alright.

Aggie Hoopsfan

He retired yesterday. Now I'm putting in my two cents. Phases I and II are complete. :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-27-2006, 12:14 AM
Do you want a hug and some chocolate?

No but I hear your work in the bedroom is fantastic ;)

Trifecta
03-27-2006, 12:15 AM

:tu Agreed!

(It makes many of us feel better to vent and get this stuff off of our chest so we CAN sleep tonight! Otherwise, there will be a lot of tired people going to work on Monday, that is, if they don't call in sick!

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 12:16 AM
I aim to please. :spin :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-27-2006, 12:16 AM
:wow I'll be right over. :lol

Leetonidas
03-27-2006, 12:21 AM
I blame it on hussker.

zocool16
03-27-2006, 01:02 AM
sigh... well just a couple of things, i am old enough to get a driver's license, i guess this is what the forum is for (to talk about the game); i just don't like "fans" (whatever that means) bad-mouthing the team that's all. and hey you know what? my post is also a point to be discussed, it was a very emotional opinion but i was really upset so ill give u guys the benefit of the doubt.

go spurs go!!!!!!!

Trainwreck2100
03-27-2006, 01:06 AM
http://www.buckleshop.com/images/2217e.jpg

spurs=bling
03-27-2006, 01:07 AM

Trainwreck2100
03-27-2006, 01:15 AM
N.E.T.S. Nets!!!!! Nets!!!!! Nets!!!!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-27-2006, 02:04 AM
No wonder he's okay with losing...he's wearing a Blue Jays hat.

Trifecta
03-27-2006, 02:31 AM

AS IN -- This is what the SPURS will be cutting down at season's end!!! :king

mouse
03-27-2006, 02:34 AM
sigh... well just a couple of things, i am old enough to get a driver's license,

let me know when you do, so I can start taking the bus

Tampon
03-27-2006, 02:36 AM

Thanks for the plug!

T-Pain
03-27-2006, 02:41 AM

SpursWillOwn
03-27-2006, 02:41 AM
wtf? nets would be east champs and be spurs' bitch again Go Spurs Go! Slow Mavs Slow!

zocool16
03-27-2006, 05:02 AM

lol no way am i okay with losing... but u gotta be there in the good times and the bad times right? i know the jays are in the "not-so-good" times right now lol...

let me know when you do, so I can start taking the bus

start taking the bus

Melmart1
03-27-2006, 07:32 AM
Don't you do it! Don't! You... I got nowhere else to go! I got nowhere else to g... I got nothin' else.

OK, did no one else but me appreciate the "An Officer and a Gentleman" reference here?

Hungry farmer
03-27-2006, 07:45 AM
Spurs don't look hungry anymore!

GrandeDavid
03-27-2006, 08:23 AM
What The Heck Is Up With U Guys? U Can't Stop Complaining? U Gotta Pinpoint Every Little Mistake The Spurs Make? Why Can't U Guys For Once Just Be with The Team? Don't You Think The Actual players Feel A Little Bit Worse Than You Guys Do? Heck! This One Is Just One Of Those Games That We All Know About, We Call Them bs Games Because We Should Have Had It But Somehow It Just Doesn't Work Out... Hell The Sonics Had It Too But We Fought Back Valiantly And Im Proud Of That. Its So Awful To Lose Like This, It Bugs The Hell Out Of Me, I Hate It That We Lose When We Could Have Gained Some Ground On Detroit, It Destroys Me That Tim Duncan Had A Great Game And We Lose. Damn!!! .... But I'm With The Team A Hundred Percent, Its No Time To Blame People Okay So If U Like To Pick Every Little Thing That Goes Wrong; Why Don't You Go And See Ur Own Life To See How Bad Some Of The Things You Do Go Wrong?. U Know What U Just Need To Be There For The Ride, Take The Good With The Bad, And At The End Of The Day no Matter What Happens, Say "go Spurs Go!"

*note: I'm Sorry If You're Not This Kind Of Person, Not Everyone Is That Way.

Bro, I have a unique idea. Why don't you use caps to start every word in your posts, regardless of length, and irrespective of whether the word is an article, a common noun, verb what have you.

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 08:57 AM
Bro, I have a unique idea. Why don't you use caps to start every word in your posts, regardless of length, and irrespective of whether the word is an article, a common noun, verb what have you.

Actually ... he typed in all caps. When someone does that the board automatically tries to correct it, but leaves the first letter of each word a CAP.

It looks odd, if anything. :fro

Hooters Girl
03-27-2006, 09:22 AM
Check out the brain on SW :smokin

GrandeDavid
03-27-2006, 09:54 AM
I was actually more in awe of his discipline to do that rather than cappin on him. :lol

Rick Von Braun
03-27-2006, 10:39 AM
Actually ... he typed in all caps. When someone does that the board automatically tries to correct it, but leaves the first letter of each word a CAP.

It looks odd, if anything. :fro
Oh my... you just gave me the answer to those stupid posts by ducks!

sanman53
03-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Im just worried we will be dropped in Mark Steins Power Ratings! If we drop in those ratings, it only means bad news. Then, I will be ticked.

kalikot_boy_kr
03-27-2006, 11:41 AM
This is what happens after every Spurs loss.

People go nuts, vent, jump off the wagon, point fingers, accuse, give up, throw things, cry and bitch.

.....hehehe! u right kori

CubanMustGo
03-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Im just worried we will be dropped in Mark Steins Power Ratings! If we drop in those ratings, it only means bad news. Then, I will be ticked.

:lmao did I miss the <sarcasm> and </sarcasm> tags?

sanman53
03-27-2006, 12:37 PM
:lmao did I miss the <sarcasm> and </sarcasm> tags?

oops, I forgot, :smokin

GO SPURS GO!

MannyIsGod
03-27-2006, 12:43 PM
this is honestly post of the year.My god you've got to be the most annoying poster in this forum other than Brutalis. I don't understand the pride you take in doubting the team. It is one thing to think they are not the best team in the leauge, but you're desire to harp anything anti-Duncan or anti-Spurs in general is annoying as all hell.

A post that was less then 10 lines and stated the "the Spurs aren't there yet" was the post of the year? Get a damn clue asshat!

Realistic Spus fan my ass.

leemajors
03-27-2006, 12:47 PM
My god you've got to be the most annoying poster in this forum other than Brutalis. I don't understand the pride you take in doubting the team. It is one thing to think they are not the best team in the leauge, but you're desire to harp anything anti-Duncan or anti-Spurs in general is annoying as all hell.

A post that was less then 10 lines and stated the "the Spurs aren't there yet" was the post of the year? Get a damn clue asshat!

i second this notion. harping on the same shit over and over gets old.

lil'mo
03-27-2006, 12:59 PM
sigh... well just a couple of things, i am old enough to get a driver's license, i guess this is what the forum is for (to talk about the game); i just don't like "fans" (whatever that means) bad-mouthing the team that's all. and hey you know what? my post is also a point to be discussed, it was a very emotional opinion but i was really upset so ill give u guys the benefit of the doubt.

go spurs go!!!!!!!
were you crying when you wrote it?

zocool16
03-27-2006, 01:08 PM
were you crying when you wrote it?

nope

lil'mo
03-27-2006, 01:14 PM
http://i1.tinypic.com/se0l74.jpg = :cry

zocool16
03-27-2006, 01:21 PM
lol ok tough guy. I guess its not okay to cry.

lil'mo
03-27-2006, 01:34 PM
lol

Rummpd
03-27-2006, 01:39 PM
The sky is not falling. Spurs made a nice charge to get back in the game. Frustrating loss but it also took a very good shot over an outstreched and closing fast Duncan to win it, some potentially questionable calls, some enigmatic lineups etc., and Sonics played over their heads. Stuff happens though, Spurs will be fine.

I for one was very excited by Duncan's assertive play at least on offense last night and FT shooting, hope Parker heals soon but it might well be a blessing in disquise to let Barry and Beno a chance to continue to step up if it is a shortrun thing.

All the top teams are struggling but my money is still on the Spurs to be there in the end - if not they always have my support for being a classy bunch = as are at least 99% of the posters here.

pache100
03-27-2006, 01:41 PM
lol ok tough guy. I guess its not okay to cry.

Nah, it's ok.

http://i1.tinypic.com/se13ci.jpg

Amuseddaysleeper
03-27-2006, 01:43 PM
My god you've got to be the most annoying poster in this forum other than Brutalis. I don't understand the pride you take in doubting the team. It is one thing to think they are not the best team in the leauge, but you're desire to harp anything anti-Duncan or anti-Spurs in general is annoying as all hell.

manny i still think you're alright man. its that most of you dont wanna face the reality of the poor play of our team is why there is so much "pride" in doubting our team. prior to this 2-2 i my bitching was kept to a minimum b/c I was happy with the team's play

ShoogarBear
03-27-2006, 02:21 PM

Haven't worked my way up that far yet.

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 02:28 PM

ChumpDumper
03-27-2006, 03:42 PM
We're 54-16.

Sure we can play better, but I can't bitch too much.

sa_butta
03-27-2006, 03:53 PM
We're 54-16.

Sure we can play better, but I can't bitch too much.You dont have to, everyone else will do that for you.

Rummpd
03-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Word..

Rescueone
03-27-2006, 03:59 PM
The announcer jinxed the Spurs last night when he said " shouldn't they (Sonics) shoot a three and win the game? They don't have anything else to play for!" Then..... BAM, Ray hits that three. game over. What I didn't like was the poor inbounds play with 5 seconds to play down by one. We should of had someone in the back court then run fast to the front to distract. Then throw it into Duncan. I also think Manu should have been in the game a lot earlier than with under two minutes to go. As long as we go 3-2 on this road trip, I'll be happy.

sa_butta
03-27-2006, 04:03 PM
The announcer jinxed the Spurs last night when he said " shouldn't they (Sonics) shoot a three and win the game? They don't have anything else to play for!" Then..... BAM, Ray hits that three. game over. What I didn't like was the poor inbounds play with 5 seconds to play down by one. We should of had someone in the back court then run fast to the front to distract. Then throw it into Duncan. I also think Manu should have been in the game a lot earlier than with under two minutes to go. As long as we go 3-2 on this road trip, I'll be happy.There are alot of things down the stretch we could have done differently but, the point is the game should never have gotten that close to begin with. Ray Allen was on fire and nobody could stop him. We move on and while we are fighting for another title they will be at home watching.

smeagol
03-27-2006, 04:25 PM
i second this notion. harping on the same shit over and over gets old.
Me too. I hope SR makes the trade.

CAGE
03-27-2006, 04:56 PM

Brain? What Brain?

The avatar says it all :hat

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 05:01 PM
Brain? What Brain?

The avatar says it all :hat

Well, considering I had a lot of nuns as professors in college, I'd imagine there'd have to be a brain in there, somewhere. They didn't fall for the whole animated bravatar thing-y. :fro