PDA

View Full Version : ooooohhh Tony's gonna get it for saying this...

zocool16
03-27-2006, 05:10 AM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA032706.5D.BKNspurs.parker.8915973.html

France has compiled an impressive collection of young talent. In addition to Parker, the national team could feature Phoenix forward Boris Diaw, Golden State guard Mickael Pietrus, Seattle center Johan Petro and Los Angeles Lakers forward Ronny Turiaff. Also available are guard Mickael Gelebale, a 2005 second-round draft pick of Seattle, and forward Ian Mahinmi, the Spurs' first-round selection last summer.

"We've got a lot of young guys and I'm still young, too," said Parker, 23. "It's not like I'm 30.

(Isn't Eva Longoria like 30 already or something?)

ata
03-27-2006, 05:25 AM
Actualy, she is 31. Tony will stay dry for a week or two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Longoria

MaNuMaNiAc
03-27-2006, 06:04 AM
:lmao

Vashner
03-27-2006, 06:26 AM
No he won't....(sleep on the couch part)..

She's too horny lol.

She might slap him around a little more during the "acts".

Melmart1
03-27-2006, 07:29 AM
OH. MY. GOD.

Seriously, is this what we have been reduced to as Spurs fans? Drooling over every Eva or Tony quote to see how the other side might take it? Do you HATERS want them broken up so bad that you will reach (and I mean reach faaaar) to pick up some controversy in a meaningless quote?

I love San Antonio.. but talk about SMALL MARKET when you have nothing better to do than try to create controversy where there is none.

ata
03-27-2006, 07:57 AM
OH. MY. GOD.

Seriously, is this what we have been reduced to as Spurs fans? Drooling over every Eva or Tony quote to see how the other side might take it? Do you HATERS want them broken up so bad that you will reach (and I mean reach faaaar) to pick up some controversy in a meaningless quote?

I love San Antonio.. but talk about SMALL MARKET when you have nothing better to do than try to create controversy where there is none.
http://www.mobisux.com/tabla/images/graemlins/1206675-bonk.gif http://www.mobisux.com/tabla/images/graemlins/1206675-bonk.gif http://www.mobisux.com/tabla/images/graemlins/1206675-bonk.gif http://www.mobisux.com/tabla/images/graemlins/1206675-bonk.gif http://www.mobisux.com/tabla/images/graemlins/1206675-bonk.gif

angel_luv
03-27-2006, 09:34 AM
Tony meant he is young basketball wise.

I think that Eva is smart enough to know that if Tony had issue with her age, he would not be with her.

Sec24Row7
03-27-2006, 09:50 AM
Can't get laid so I have to talk about a basketball player's sex life forum.

ObiwanGinobili
03-27-2006, 09:53 AM
OH. MY. GOD.

A friggin men.
:tu

this is gettign real old, real quick.

polandprzem
03-27-2006, 09:54 AM
What a big deal :rolleyes

Go to the Club with that thread.

Melmart1
03-27-2006, 09:57 AM
A friggin men.
:tu

this is gettign real old, real quick.

Thanks for the support, Obi. Some days I feel like I am the only one trying to defend poor Tony against what is OBVIOUSLY made up by the tabloids. Oh.. and uh.. hehehe.. "support" is always nice too :oops

Hook Dem
03-27-2006, 10:08 AM
I'm with the ladies! Can't believe how some people try to make a mountain out of a mo-hill. :lol

nkdlunch
03-27-2006, 10:12 AM
haha i thought it was funny. especially if Eva hears about it.

zocool16
03-27-2006, 11:25 AM
OH. MY. GOD.

hater? man I didntt mean any controversy or to break them up as u suggest. I just thought it was funny Tony would say that and I wanted to share a "funny quote" with u guys. I didn't realize this forum had that much power. sorry

pache100
03-27-2006, 11:35 AM
I don't see what one has to do with the other. Eva is just coming into her own as an actress. Age means different things in different fields. I think Eva is smart enough to know what he was talking about. If you know anything about sports at all, especially basketball (with a few exceptions), you know that every day past your 30th birthday is one day closer to the end of your career and that in most cases, your glory days are gone.

It has nothing to do with acting, which, in a lot of cases, is an ageless career providing you are willing to develop yourself past youth and accept character roles as you get older. And it has nothing to do with sex. And it has nothing to do with looks.

This is much ado over nothing. Waste of time.

nkdlunch
03-27-2006, 11:41 AM
hater? man I didntt mean any controversy or to break them up as u suggest. I just thought it was funny Tony would say that and I wanted to share a "funny quote" with u guys. I didn't realize this forum had that much power. sorry

some ppl here are way too sensitive to the Tony/Eva crap. If anyone cracks a joke, is labeled a hater :rolleyes.

for example:

OH. MY. GOD.

I don't see what one has to do with the other. Eva is just coming into her own as an actress. Age means different things in different fields. I think Eva is smart enough to know what he was talking about. If you know anything about sports at all, especially basketball (with a few exceptions), you know that every day past your 30th birthday is one day closer to the end of your career and that in most cases, your glory days are gone.

It has nothing to do with acting, which, in a lot of cases, is an ageless career providing you are willing to develop yourself past youth and accept character roles as you get older. And it has nothing to do with sex. And it has nothing to do with looks.

This is much ado over nothing. Waste of time.

Come on, have some sense of humor and don't take this seriously.

samikeyp
03-27-2006, 11:42 AM
just curious....does it take that much effort to type "yo" :p

ShoogarBear
03-27-2006, 12:13 PM
:lol

I know Tony wasn't thinking about Eva when it said it, but I also think zocool16's post is really funny. C'mon, it's just jokes among Spurs fans.

pache100
03-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Come on, have some sense of humor and don't take this seriously.

I just don't think it's funny; it's not even interesting to me. It doesn't warrant my personal attention. I'm not calling you a hater. If you want to have fun at Tony's expense, go for it. It's fine with me.

Me, I got out of high school almost 36 years ago. I have a different sense of humor nowadays.

zocool16
03-27-2006, 01:16 PM
lol ok then some will laugh on, some won't

Duncan21
03-27-2006, 01:22 PM
I just don't think it's funny; it's not even interesting to me. It doesn't warrant my personal attention.

well then why bother posting in this thread

Doctor of Mouse
03-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Look this quote is huge. Its easily the biggest quote of the year. I know my whole life and the life of every Spurs player in the future, past or present is affected by this. We need posts like this. Reason: So we know what goes on behind the scenes. Thank god we get such accurate spur of the moment reporting on every move a player makes. Fucking hell we have to know, personally I don't think I could get by everyday without such important things to discuss. Lets face it real people need real info like this because without it the whole world would implode in a fiery Eva like explosion and every geek would be banished to hell to live out there soul-less existance trying to find the ghost of Tony and Eva just to know what the fuck is the lastest and greatest.

Fucking losers.

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 01:31 PM
I'm with the ladies! Can't believe how some people try to make a mountain out of a mo-hill. :lol

What's wrong with trying to make a mountain out of a mole-hill? I've been buying push-up bras for years. :wtf

GiG's Doctor
03-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Look this quote is huge. Its easily the biggest quote of the year. I know my whole life and the life of every Spurs player in the future, past or present is affected by this. We need posts like this. Reason: So we know what goes on behind the scenes. Thank god we get such accurate spur of the moment reporting on every move a player makes. Fucking hell we have to know, personally I don't think I could get by everyday without such important things to discuss. Lets face it real people need real info like this because without it the whole world would implode in a fiery Eva like explosion and every geek would be banished to hell to live out there soul-less existance trying to find the ghost of Tony and Eva just to know what the fuck is the lastest and greatest.

Fucking losers.

Easy there don't get mad. Go ahead and put me down for one of the people that need this kind of info. Jesus don't you. I have to have it. I can't function without this stuff. Flat just can't function so STFU bro.

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 01:39 PM

Fucking losers.

That was one fucking long post for something you don't fucking care about just to call a bunch of fucking people you don't fucking know a fucking loser. Fucking asshole. :)

pache100
03-27-2006, 01:43 PM
well then why bother posting in this thread

Just sayin' what I think...like EEEVVVVERYBODY else.

Messican Lover
03-27-2006, 01:44 PM
That was one fucking long post for something you don't fucking care about just to call a bunch of fucking people you don't fucking know a fucking loser. Fucking asshole. :)
Wow thats kinda harsh don't you think. Your right on but I have to somewhat understand where him or her is coming from 600+ views and over 25 posts about Tony stating its not like he's 30. He or she was rude but that was harsh.

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Wow thats kinda harsh don't you think. Your right on but I have to somewhat understand where him or her is coming from 600+ views and over 25 posts about Tony stating its not like he's 30. He or she was rude but that was harsh.

That's what the smilie was for, Bishop. Unlike his "fucking loser" remark ... which, btw ... has been one of several around here from him lately ... my response was a joke.

:)

I really don't give a rats ass about Tony & Eva ... other than I hope they don't break up anytime soon and Tony's game go down the shitter. :fro

Doctor of Mouse
03-27-2006, 01:47 PM
Just sayin' what I think...like EEEVVVVERYBODY else.
YOUR GOD DAMN RIGHT I CALLED A CODE RED!

Spurswomen that was tough but deserving. I have a right to a opinion just like everyone and don't tell me you've never attacked someone unwarranted because what they say is so frickin rediculous you could hold back.

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 01:48 PM
That's what the smilie was for, Bishop. Unlike his "fucking loser" remark ... which, btw ... has been one of several around here from him lately ... my response was a joke.

nkdlunch
03-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Doctor of Mouse, I suggest you switch to heavy duty tampons

Messican Lover
03-27-2006, 01:50 PM

I really don't give a rats ass about Tony & Eva ... other than I hope they don't break up anytime soon and Tony's game go down the shitter. :fro
I'm reading between the lines and now I'm curious.

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Doctor of Mouse, I suggest you switch to heavy duty tampons

That really doesn't help anything but to absorb the flow. I would suggest some muscle relaxers and a diuretic. And some chocolate, of course. :)

nkdlunch
03-27-2006, 01:51 PM
:lol

pache100
03-27-2006, 01:52 PM
That really doesn't help anything but to absorb the flow. I would suggest some muscle relaxers and a diuretic. And some chocolate, of course. :)

Or a cork?

Doctor of Mouse
03-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Doctor of Mouse, I suggest you switch to heavy duty tamponsYour probably right my pussy does kinda hurt. Why don't you come here and rub it.

GiG's Doctor
03-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Your probably right my pussy does kinda hurt. Why don't you come here and rub it.
Can we stay on topic here please.

Kori Ellis
03-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Does this look like the Troll Forum?

Doctor of Mouse
03-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Does this look like the Troll Forum?
I made a point and that was it. I then took abuse for my opinion and just because those who attacked me didn't use alternate screen names doesn't mean they weren't trolling either. I'm done. I'm sorry and I made my point. Never again. Long live Tony and Eva.

Kori Ellis
03-27-2006, 02:00 PM
I made a point and that was it. I then took abuse for my opinion and just because those who attacked me didn't use alternate screen names doesn't mean they weren't trolling either. I'm done. I'm sorry and I made my point. Never again. Long live Tony and Eva.

You missed my point. The same person using multiple screen names in a thread is trolling.

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 02:16 PM

If you mean me, say it. Even if it weren't a joke, calling someone out for being an asshole isn't an attack on anything except for the jackass thing you said. Boo hoo ... so you can dish it out but you can't take it...not much of a surprise.

You not liking the topic doesn't justify calling anyone a fucking loser because they find that kind of stuff entertaining. Sorry you got your little feelings hurt.

nkdlunch
03-27-2006, 02:20 PM
:lmao this is a classic thread in the making

ata
03-27-2006, 02:35 PM

Hey SpursWoman, your realy brought this lession (http://www.joespc.com/Proper_Use_Of_English.html) to real life. :elephant

@Doctor of Mouse: it is joke. If you can't take it is your problem. Just don't bother us with your frustrations.

PS: I don't give a shit if it is Tony, Timmy, Beno, Manu.... If is funny, it is funny. I hope you've seen photoshoped Manu blowing...

Doctor of Mouse
03-27-2006, 02:47 PM
If you mean me, say it. Even if it weren't a joke, calling someone out for being an asshole isn't an attack on anything except for the jackass thing you said. Boo hoo ... so you can dish it out but you can't take it...not much of a surprise.

You not liking the topic doesn't justify calling anyone a fucking loser because they find that kind of stuff entertaining. Sorry you got your little feelings hurt.
Did you not read my response. I can dish it and take it just fine. Your looking for a fight where one doesn't exist. If you don't like my opinion thats just fine. Boo Hoo yourself i'm not offended you are. :rolleyes

zocool16
03-27-2006, 03:25 PM
lol come on guys don't fight. I didn't mean for this topic to be anything but a funny quote. I guess this is what happens in our DISCUSSION boards hehe.

Vashner
03-27-2006, 05:49 PM
I think because it was posted in Spurs forum instead of Club got people worked up.

Hey Eva is like the Spurs princess right now but she is also sexy and modern so Tony is a champ. Expect the gossip.. that's the whole purpose of club..

ShoogarBear
03-27-2006, 06:01 PM
The problem with trolling is I can never be sure who is fighting with whom.

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 06:06 PM
The problem with trolling is I can never be sure who is fighting with whom.

Yeah .... 3 different reactions from the same person was pretty disconcerting. :fro

ShoogarBear
03-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Yeah .... 3 different reactions from the same person was pretty disconcerting. :fro
WHO ASKED YOUUUUUU??? *snarl* :flipoff

SpursWoman
03-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Eh, bite me...fucking loser!!! :flipoff