PDA

View Full Version : Dallas (54-16) at Detroit (55-14)

Pages : [1] 2

ducks
03-27-2006, 03:53 PM
Dallas (54-16) at Detroit (55-14)
Preview - Box Score - Recap
Game Info: 7:30 pm EST Tue Mar 28, 2006
TV: NBATV Add to Calendar
Buy Tickets

While the Detroit Pistons are almost certain to finish with the best record in the Eastern Conference, the Dallas Mavericks are in quite a race for the top spot in the West.

A pair of the league's top teams face off when Dallas visits Detroit.

The Pistons have the best record in the NBA, while the Mavs are tied with San Antonio for the top mark in the West. Both the Spurs and Dallas trail Detroit by 1 1/2 games in the race for home-court advantage throughout the playoffs.

Dallas has won five of the last seven meetings with Detroit, including a 119-82 rout on Nov. 19 that handed the Pistons their first loss of the season after an 8-0 start.

ADVERTISEMENT
Detroit is coming off a rare defeat at home, 79-74 to Atlantic Division-leading New Jersey on Sunday. The loss snapped the Pistons' 16-game winning streak at The Palace of Auburn Hills and was their first in regulation there this season.

Detroit shot a season-low 34.1 percent from the floor and was just 3-for-17 from 3-point range.

"This is a game we had chances to win," said Chauncey Billups, who had only eight points. "I thought our defense was really good tonight. When the defense is bad, I'm concerned. When our offense just isn't making shots -- that happens."

Detroit averages 45.2 percent shooting from the field, but has shot below 39 percent in the last three games. Billups has struggled in the last two contests, scoring a combined 17 points and shooting 25.0 percent.

On Sunday, he didn't score in the first 43 minutes and missed a possible game-tying shot with five seconds left.

"It felt good -- it was halfway down and it came out," Billups said. "That's to be expected when the night is going like that."

Detroit has started the same five players in all 69 games this season, while Dallas has been forced to shuffle its lineup the last few months because of injuries.

After losing two of three, the Mavs rebounded to easily defeat Atlanta 98-83 on Saturday. Dallas took a 16-point lead into halftime en route to winning the opener of its four-game road trip.

Dirk Nowitzki had 27 points and 13 rebounds while Jason Terry added 26 points for Dallas.

"All the remaining games (12) are important. We're jockeying for position every night trying to get the No. 1 seed," Terry said. "During the playoffs the home court means a lot. Last year we didn't have it and lost in six games to Phoenix. We don't want that to happen again."

The Mavs have decided to rest Josh Howard (hamstring) and Devin Harris (strained left thigh) until the last few weeks of the regular season, and continue to play without Adrian Griffin (hamstring).

Dallas, however, had Keith Van Horn return Saturday after missing 11 games with a knee injury.

smeagol
03-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Isn't this a little premature?

MoSpur
03-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Who do you root for? Do you want Dallas to win and have them go up half a game on the Spurs? Do you want Detroit to win and have them go up half a game for the best record in the NBA?

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Root for Detroit, but hope that Miami beats them in the playoffs. If nothing else root for the Pistons because their fans here are better than the Mavs fans around here.

Vinnie_Johnson
03-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Don't look or Bet that Detroit is going to lose two in a row at home. It's pay back time for the beating they gave us.

himat
03-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Who do you root for? Do you want Dallas to win and have them go up half a game on the Spurs? Do you want Detroit to win and have them go up half a game for the best record in the NBA?

Right know dallas has the exact record as the spurs, and the pistons are 1.5 games ahead for the best record. Do you want dallas to win (Detroit 1 game up, and dallas .5 games up on the spurs), or do you want dallas to lose (detroit 2 games up, but spurs ahead of mavs by .5 games.)

cheguevara
03-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Don't look or Bet that Detroit is going to lose two in a row at home. It's pay back time for the beating they gave us.

what happened to Detroit's payback to the Utah Jazz and Washington Wizards??? :lol

BigVee
03-27-2006, 04:26 PM
First things first. Dallas must go down.

leemajors
03-27-2006, 04:27 PM
i hope it's a good game, not a blowout either way.

Pistons < Spurs
03-27-2006, 04:30 PM
what happened to Detroit's payback to the Utah Jazz and Washington Wizards??? :lol

LOL!!!! :oops :depressed

bdubya
03-27-2006, 04:34 PM
Dallas, however, had Keith Van Horn return Saturday after
missing 11 games with a knee injury.

The Fifteen-Million Dollar Man is back? Oh my GAWD WE'RE DOOMED!

NOOOOOOO!

101A
03-27-2006, 04:39 PM
Doesn't matter.

Spurs are going to win the West, and trail Detroit for HCA in the finals.

Dallas's schedule to finish off is brutal, the Spur's is a relative cake-walk. Detroit's is a joke.

StylisticS
03-27-2006, 04:40 PM
Dallas, however, had Keith Van Horn return Saturday after missing 11 games with a knee injury.

:depressed

Vinnie_Johnson
03-27-2006, 04:42 PM
The Fifteen-Million Dollar Man is back? Oh my GAWD WE'RE DOOMED!

NOOOOOOO!

:lmao
Classic

cheguevara
03-27-2006, 04:57 PM
the return of keith van horn is good news for Spurs and Pistons fans alike

sa_butta
03-27-2006, 04:57 PM
I dont root for either, and dont care. Im just hoping for a good game.

Maddenism-the team with the most made baskets at the end of the game will win.

bdubya
03-27-2006, 05:02 PM

Not necessarily.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
03-27-2006, 05:03 PM
I dont root for either, and dont care. Im just hoping for a good game.

That would come from someone like Madden because it isn't necessarily true at all.

mikejones99
03-27-2006, 05:14 PM
wrong category Retard :pctoss

austinfan
03-27-2006, 05:17 PM
I don't think we have a chance anymore to catch Detroit for HCA (after last night and now TP's injury), so I want them to beat Dallas and help us begin to wrap up the West.

Besides, there is no way that the Pistons lose two in a row at home.

myhc
03-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Agreed. Gotta root for the Pistons. HCA for the finals this year just isn't meant to be. It's simply uncanny every time the Pistons lose, we lose the same night. I would much rather wrap up the no. 1 seed in the West before even thinking about the Finals.

MoSpur
03-27-2006, 06:02 PM
I think we can still beat Detroit for the best record. They have a tough schedule beginning tomorrow. The Spurs just have to win the rest of the way. LOL

Trifecta
03-27-2006, 06:14 PM
Of the remaining Spurs games, there are 4 that are most threatening:

Clippers
Lakers
Kings
Grizzlies

All other remaining games are quite winnable.

I say let the Spurs take care of the West HCA first -- Pistons roll over Mavs!

baseline bum
03-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Detroit. I don't think there's any way we catch them for homecourt when the Spurs are effectively 3 games behind in the loss column (counting the tie-breaker Detroit owns) with only 12 left to play. The team would have to get red-hot to make that up, which they obviously are not after seeing how they dropped these games to Denver and Seattle.

jochhejaam
03-27-2006, 06:29 PM
Doesn't matter.

Spurs are going to win the West, and trail Detroit for HCA in the finals.

Dallas's schedule to finish off is brutal, the Spur's is a relative cake-walk. Detroit's is a joke.
We have Dallas, Phoenix and Miami over the next 11 days and 10 of the 13 against possible playoff teams, I wouldn't consider that schedule a joke by any means. The good news for the Pistons is that 3 of the 5 road games left are against weaker teams

Tues 28 Dallas
Wed 29 at Philadelphia
Fri 31 Milwaukee
Sun 2 Phoenix
Tue 4 NO/Oklahoma City
Thur 6 at Miami
Fri 7 at Orlando
Sun 9 Indiana
Wed 12 Cleveland
Fri 14 at Toronto
Sun 16 New York
Mon 17 at Milwaukee
Wed 19 Washington

SequSpur
03-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Is this game going to be on TV? If not, who wants to meet me at the new Buffalo place on 151?

mavsfan1000
03-27-2006, 11:42 PM
GO _ALLAS!!!!

for this one game

Be careful. You might become a fan. :lol

leemajors
03-28-2006, 12:09 AM
Is this game going to be on TV? If not, who wants to meet me at the new Buffalo place on 151?

it's on nba tv if you have that.

mavsfan1000
03-28-2006, 12:59 AM
Say it with me now,

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROIT BAAAAAAAAAASSSSKETBAAAAAALL!!

BTW, i was just f<ing> with you guys bout that sweep thing. The Pistons will make it so we win the championship at home, and not at your dump. :angel
So mavs fans act worse than piston fans? :rolleyes

Man In Black
03-28-2006, 02:15 AM
If you put it like that, at times, certain fans from either set can be assholes.

All you have to do to see it, is read.

freedom&justice
03-28-2006, 06:20 AM
So mavs fans act worse than piston fans? :rolleyes

There will always be a couple bad seeds in every bunch. I personally loathe heat fans more

SoundTheToll
03-28-2006, 06:37 AM
Say it with me now,

BTW, i was just f<ing> with you guys bout that sweep thing. The Pistons will make it so we win the championship at home, and not at your dump. :angel

I hate "Deeeetroit Baaaskeeetbaalll" now. It used to be so much better in the Carlisle days when the Pistons were both good (not great) but didn't have all the 15-yr old bandwagon fans.

Is it just me, or is the Spurs fanbase not as young as other fan bases? It seems like that, from afar. Kinda like the Red Wings fan base. (Ducks and covers for speaking of hockey).

Darrin
03-28-2006, 06:56 AM
Maddenism-"the team with the most made baskets at the end of the game will win......that is, unless the other team has more points."

Now the phrase is truly Madden-esque.

Darrin
03-28-2006, 07:17 AM
I hate "Deeeetroit Baaaskeeetbaalll" now. It used to be so much better in the Carlisle days when the Pistons were both good (not great) but didn't have all the 15-yr old bandwagon fans.

Is it just me, or is the Spurs fanbase not as young as other fan bases? It seems like that, from afar. Kinda like the Red Wings fan base. (Ducks and covers for speaking of hockey).

Coming down the stretch in 2003-04 and knowing the Pistons were serious title contenders while the rest of the league was enamored with the Lakers, Spurs, Pacers, Kings, even the Knicks for part of the season - that was the most fun I have had as a Pistons fan.

For a full season, I have to go back to the 2001-02 squad. That 14-6 (.700) start followed by a 3-13 (.187) record before finishing 33-13 (.717). Ben Wallace's coming-out party nationally when he had 16 points, 28 rebounds, and 6 blocked shots in a 109-101 win over the equally-suprising Boston Celtics some 36 hours after getting off a 4-1 road trip (wins over Milwaukee, (permanently securing the 2nd seed) Denver, Utah (first win in Salt Lake since 1989), loss by 4 to Defending Champion Lakers). NBC had moved up the start time from 7:00 PM to 12:30 PM much to the chagrin of the Pistons' players. Winning the divisional title, beating the Bucks 123-89 (the largest margin of victory ever in head-to-head matchups) on the last day of the season for the 50th win, knocking the Bucks out of the playoffs when Sam Cassell had said they were not only the better team, but guaranteed a win?

Watching Ben Wallace get his first Defensive Player of the Year Award and then took over the 3rd period of an ugly game one with the Raptors (9 points, 6 boards, 2 steals, 2 blocks) to blow the game wide-open. He finished the game with 19 points and 21 boards in his first postseason game ever.

Damaging my vocal chords in game 5 of that same series. Slapping high-fives with people I didn't know Watching Corliss Williamson bank in a shot off an out-of-bounds baseline play with 1 second on the shot-clock. Watching Stackhouse drive down the lane, and throw up an ugly pull-up for the Pistons permanent lead, and the first series win since 1991.

Those were the days.

mikejones99
03-28-2006, 07:28 AM
Jesus christ, now stackhouse is the enemy and the big German is on fire.

Pistonfan1
03-28-2006, 07:37 AM
Say it with me now,

So you are saying that San Antonio is a run down city while Detriot is a beautiful looking town? :lmao . It is one thing to talk about the title but it is another when you call the wrong city (obviously Detriot is ugly and industrial) a run down dump.

ReppinTheD
03-28-2006, 08:02 AM
So you are saying that San Antonio is a run down city while Detriot is a beautiful looking town? :lmao . It is one thing to talk about the title but it is another when you call the wrong city (obviously Detriot is ugly and industrial) a run down dump.

Well, Detroit certainly isn't the most beautiful city in the world, but you can't say that the whole city is a dump. I will say that the outer boundaries of the city are totally trashed with old buildings, drug dealers, and bums, but the inside of the city is actually very nice. I am a student at Wayne State University, and the campus is very safe, I have no complaints all. Detroit is a decent city.

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:29 AM
I think this game is Detroit's to lose. They should be pissed they just lost to the Nets on their home floor, and they should be wanting revenge for the blowout from their first meeting, also as Mavs1000 continously points out to us, Mavs are hobbled and "injured"....tight game first 3 quarters, Detroit wins it with defense and 3 point shooting in the 4th.

SoundTheToll
03-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Coming down the stretch in 2003-04 and knowing the Pistons were serious title contenders while the rest of the league was enamored with the Lakers, Spurs, Pacers, Kings, even the Knicks for part of the season - that was the most fun I have had as a Pistons fan.

For a full season, I have to go back to the 2001-02 squad. That 14-6 (.700) start followed by a 3-13 (.187) record before finishing 33-13 (.717). Ben Wallace's coming-out party nationally when he had 16 points, 28 rebounds, and 6 blocked shots in a 109-101 win over the equally-suprising Boston Celtics some 36 hours after getting off a 4-1 road trip (wins over Milwaukee, (permanently securing the 2nd seed) Denver, Utah (first win in Salt Lake since 1989), loss by 4 to Defending Champion Lakers). NBC had moved up the start time from 7:00 PM to 12:30 PM much to the chagrin of the Pistons' players. Winning the divisional title, beating the Bucks 123-89 (the largest margin of victory ever in head-to-head matchups) on the last day of the season for the 50th win, knocking the Bucks out of the playoffs when Sam Cassell had said they were not only the better team, but guaranteed a win?

Watching Ben Wallace get his first Defensive Player of the Year Award and then took over the 3rd period of an ugly game one with the Raptors (9 points, 6 boards, 2 steals, 2 blocks) to blow the game wide-open. He finished the game with 19 points and 21 boards in his first postseason game ever.

Damaging my vocal chords in game 5 of that same series. Slapping high-fives with people I didn't know Watching Corliss Williamson bank in a shot off an out-of-bounds baseline play with 1 second on the shot-clock. Watching Stackhouse drive down the lane, and throw up an ugly pull-up for the Pistons permanent lead, and the first series win since 1991.

Those were the days.

Yeah, I think I might have loved those 3-4 "Pre-title" years more than the constantly criticized, although much more dominat "Post-title" years.

In 02-03, I remember the Pistons blowing out the Celtics by 40 or something in their home court. Tayshaun Prince comes into the game late, as a rookie, and drains 3-balls along with Memo, Jon Barry, Uncle Cliffy, Mike "No Offense" Curry, Corliss Williamson, Chucky Atkins, Stack. God, Ben Wallace is the only man remaining from the first Rick Carlisle season.

However, my original statement was referring to Mason's "Detroit Basketball" line and how it has become popular, over-used, repetitive, stale, and copied by other PA announcers.

Vingianx
03-28-2006, 10:12 AM
Even though i hate the Mavs, I want them to beat Detroit so the HCA race gets close again...

DarkReign
03-28-2006, 11:12 AM
Back on topic...

I am totally nervous. There, I said it.

The Pistons have played like complete shit for 4-5 games now. Before this stretch, they said they had to work on getting their "playoff defense" going.

Well, I would say their defense is DEFINATELY back. At the complete expense of their offense. Once again, they cant fucking score. At all. Ever.

If they can have a balanced game tonight on both sides of the ball, I would feel alot better. Winning ugly is nice, dont get me wrong. But I think its more important to start balancing this team from a defense/offense standpoint.

Right now, they are pure defensive. They need some offense. When your leading scorer is a bench player playing 20 mins a game, thats a problem.

I say again...

Where the fuck is Rasheed Wallace?!

He is seriously starting to piss me off. Sheed for 3! Miss. Sheed for another 3! Miss. Sheed gets the ball in the block, passes out of it. Flares out. Sheed for 3! Miss.

Get your fucking ass in the paint and dont come out. At least for one fucking game. Can you play one fucking game without taking 10 three point attempts? Fucking ridiculous.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-28-2006, 11:15 AM
It seemed to me that Rasheed had that problem late last year. He'd play one good game where he'd get in the paint and get his game going and then start draining threes. Then he'd come back the next game and all he would look for were threes. I've liked Rasheed a lot more since he went to Detroit, and I've always thought he's got a ton of talent, but his brain seems to short circuit from time to time.

GoSpurs21
03-28-2006, 11:27 AM
what happens if all three teams finish with the same record but
SA over Dallas with 3-1 head to head
Detroit over SA with 2-0 head to head
Dallas over Detroit with whatever is needed for this

TDMVPDPOY
03-28-2006, 11:28 AM
Nothing beats havin a western team win against an east team, i root for the texan base teams when they play on the same nites or other nites. When they play against each other its usually spurs/rockets/mavs, thats my preference. As long these team keep on rackin up wins thats all it matters, cose they play the best ball in the west. Only the best comes from the west.

Are the allas havericks goin to field a full-lineup or josh is still out with minor injuries? This game is goin to be "BLOWOUT WIN" for the mavs, by 1point.

LEONARD
03-28-2006, 11:41 AM
2 tough nights coming up for the Mavs...I figure they'll take one of the 2 in the B2B. Hopefully tonight, but it'll be tough...

Are the allas havericks goin to field a full-lineup or josh is still out with minor injuries? This game is goin to be "BLOWOUT WIN" for the mavs, by 1point.

Still no Howard, Harris, or Griffin...

So we'll get to see Marshall and Powell some more :drunk

Darrin
03-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Well, Detroit certainly isn't the most beautiful city in the world, but you can't say that the whole city is a dump. I will say that the outer boundaries of the city are totally trashed with old buildings, drug dealers, and bums, but the inside of the city is actually very nice. I am a student at Wayne State University, and the campus is very safe, I have no complaints all. Detroit is a decent city.

Let's not forget the Palace of Auburn Hills is located 32 miles from downtown Detroit. Arguing over the city vs. the team are two completely different things.

Darrin
03-28-2006, 01:40 PM
what happens if all three teams finish with the same record but
SA over Dallas with 3-1 head to head
Detroit over SA with 2-0 head to head
Dallas over Detroit with whatever is needed for this

Here are the three-team tie-breakers:
1. Best head-to-head winning percentage among all teams tied.
2. Highest winning percentage in conference games.
3. Highest winning percentage within division (if teams are in the same division).
4. Highest winning percentage against playoff teams in own conference.
5. Highest point differential between points scored and points allowed.

That would be to determine who was 1, 2, and 3 in the standings. However, the Finals Matchups, in your scenario with Dallas holding the tie-breaker over the Pistons:

NBA Finals Matchups:
Pistons @ Mavericks
Spurs @ Pistons.

San Antonio would be the top seed in the west, though.

boutons_
03-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Sheed's got tons of talent, but his head/heart don't match. What a waste.

Darrin
03-28-2006, 01:47 PM

I think he loves the game of basketball, but he hates the NBA. I've always had that feeling about him - a guy who was more than a little disappointed in what the big leagues were vs. what he thought they were.

bdubya
03-28-2006, 03:17 PM

Sorry if this has been posted already...

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060328/SPORTS0102/603280352/1127

Darrin
03-28-2006, 03:29 PM
Sorry if this has been posted already...

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060328/SPORTS0102/603280352/1127

Good Article. Let's never forget that this kid grew up in the Philadelphia area, and had contact with Wilt Chamberlain as a High Schooler. That's how good he has been, as long as he has been. I tend to think those experiences - someone as famous as Wilt taking 15 minutes with Rasheed - might have given him a taste of the power he has and the responsibility he has as a professional athlete.

He doesn't strike me as a lifer. I don't expect to see Rasheed Wallace roaming the sidelines as a Head Coach in this league, although I think he'd be very good at it. But some probably thought the same about Phil Jackson.

StylisticS
03-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Back on topic...

I am totally nervous. There, I said it.

You're nervous? Hell, I'm nervous. We have players that are consistently inconsistent(Stackhouse (and you Piston fans know about his idiocy), and Van Horn) and players that are good offensively, can struggle at times and hit a wall against good defensive teams(Terry and Daniels). Dirk is going to have to put up 30 plus and close to 10 boards for us to have a remote chance of winning this game IMO. Couple that with Detroit seeks revenge of the loss earlier in the season and they have not lost two games in a row since B.C., this has the potential to get out of hand for us. Hope I'm wrong and we see a damn good game tonight.

mavsfan1000
03-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Howard and Harris are out still. This game means nothing in the long term.

SoundTheToll
03-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Howard and Harris are out still. This game means nothing in the long term.

Keep telling yourself that. If this decides HCA, then I would say it means a damn lot in the long term.

mavsfan1000
03-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Funny how a piston fan talks shit. If Hamilton and Billups were out I bet you would think differently. The fact is the mavs are missing 2 of their key players and the most important thing is for the mavs to get healthy.

E20
03-28-2006, 07:50 PM
This game is a win-win situation for the Spurs.

FreshPrince22
03-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Funny how a piston fan talks shit. If Hamilton and Billups were out I bet you would think differently. The fact is the mavs are missing 2 of their key players and the most important thing is for the mavs to get healthy.
You're comparing Billups and Hamilton to Harris and Howard?

Kori Ellis
03-28-2006, 07:57 PM
Let's go, Pistons.

FreshPrince22
03-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Refs "Heart" Dirk

mavsfan1000
03-28-2006, 08:02 PM
You're comparing Billups and Hamilton to Harris and Howard?
It's not that far off. Don't forget Griffin as well.

FreshPrince22
03-28-2006, 08:10 PM
It's not that far off.

:lol :lol :lol

StylisticS
03-28-2006, 08:11 PM
lol@mavsfan1000.

ABDENOUR POWER
03-28-2006, 08:15 PM
It's not that far off.
:lmao

ABDENOUR POWER
03-28-2006, 08:16 PM
This game is a win-win situation for the Spurs.

Or a lose-lose situation, depending on how you look at it. :lol

spurschick
03-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Dallas is holding their own so far. Detroit looks kinda tired.

Shiner Bock Girl
03-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Dallas is holding their own so far. Detroit looks kinda tired.

I guess i'm the only one who wants Dallas to win this one...Mainly because even if Dallas wins tonite and spurs also win, Spurs will still be tied with Dallas and i feel the Spurs will pass them again....Pistons need to lose alittle more confidence....Not to mention its a west statement...Iam tired of ESPN analyst talking about how weak the West is...And face it guys, i love my spurs but they blew it with the Pistons twice, whereas at least Dallas is putting up a fight...Iam still upset at them losing at home to them...But knock out that confidence with a few more games and the pistons won't crow as loud...

Dre_7
03-28-2006, 08:36 PM
It's not that far off. Don't forget Griffin as well.

:lol

I love Harris, but he is no Billups (yet ;))

Your comparison is bogus!

Dre_7
03-28-2006, 08:37 PM
Oh and go Pistons!

spurschick
03-28-2006, 08:42 PM
The Pistons woke up. Dallas can't get a board to save their lives.

52-50 Pistons at the half

Spurologist
03-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Pistons starting to play better D and are attacking the basket. Billups ft stroke is machine-like. It barely touches the net everytime.

spurschick
03-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Pistons are getting a lot of second chance points.

FreshPrince22
03-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Pretty lame ending to the half. A couple silly mistakes on both ends cost what should have been a 7-8 point lead.

pking
03-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Mavs are typically a good rebounding team but this has just been horrendous so far. They have what? 16 second chance points?

03-28-2006, 08:56 PM
I'm not watching so enlighten me...

6/6 on 3s

11 ORB

15 second chance points

...and they are only up 2?

pking
03-28-2006, 08:57 PM
Mavs are shooting like 47%, Pistons 37%.

mavsfan1000
03-28-2006, 09:00 PM
Howard at the SF is underrated as a rebounder but his prescence is missing. The pistons would not have this much of an advantage without Howard. Don't forget Harris's defense on Hamilton. Too much is expected out of the mavs starters.

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Well, Mavs are doing a better job keeping in the game than the Spurs had their second time around with the Pistons :angel

I knew Billups would go crazy. I predict he'll own the second half and probably get the Pistons to a double digit win.

carina_gino20
03-28-2006, 09:05 PM
sick dunk by ben

03-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Nowitzki playing like complete shit...

carina_gino20
03-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Dirk does look soft out there. there's also a lot of pushing down low. i think the game is too fast for the Pistons' liking. If they slow this down, they'll be able to suffocate Dallas on D.

Spurologist
03-28-2006, 09:08 PM
sick dunk by ben

what was special about it. He was handed the ball from a billups drive and was wide open under the basket. Even Rasho could have done that. On second thought maybe not. Short hook.

Duncanfan
03-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Nowitzki playing like complete shit...

You bet! Honestly, Dirk is a double edged sword for Dallas.. he totally dominates lower seed forwards therefore getting his teams quality wins during the Regular season.. but when he plays against Duncan, Bowen, Sheed and Marion.. you could already predict that he'll suck ass the whole night even before the game starts. And Jason Terry is the most NO I DON'T wanna lay it in point guard in the league PERIOD!

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:11 PM
Looks like Jason Terry is having a bad game. Damn it, Mavs! The ONE time I cheer for you guys....

Come on, I really want the Pistons to lose!

Duncanfan
And one more thing, I think Avery Johnson's strictness when it comes to 3 point shooting will doom his team come playoff time. I could already see Barry, Manu and Finley bathing the Mavs in 3's! Pistons are the exact opposite.. awesome 7-7 shooting from beyond the arc tonight.

Van Horn seems to be getting worse each time he steps on the floor...

Pistons < Spurs
03-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Avery going off on Dirk!!!!

Warlord23
03-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Has hell frozen over? Jerry Stackhouse carrying the Mavs against the Pistons while Irk does his disappearing act?

Shiner Bock Girl
Looks like Jason Terry is having a bad game. Damn it, Mavs! The ONE time I cheer for you guys....

Come on, I really want the Pistons to lose!

Mavs are still putting up one hell of a fight....I still think the Mavs can pull this off :elephant

When Ben gets the ball for the FT, he should just roll it back to the ref and concede the miss...

T.F. Storm
03-28-2006, 09:16 PM
AJ yelling at Dirk. :lol

boutons_
03-28-2006, 09:16 PM
wow, what a sonofbitchin battle!

very fast ball movement, lots of action, lots of attacking, magnificent basketball.

sure, Mavs are right in it. I bet it comes down to the final possession. Could go either way.

T.F. Storm
03-28-2006, 09:17 PM
That shot that Stackhouse just hit was sick. He had to have been 29 feet out with the shotclock at 1.

FreshPrince22
When Ben gets the ball for the FT, he should just roll it back to the ref and concede the miss...

:lol So true.

spurschick
Were they really just playing the DALLAS theme song at the arena? :lol

mavsfan1000
03-28-2006, 09:18 PM
mavs proving they are legit right now. The pistons are damn good but the mavs can do the same.

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:20 PM
Well damn, Stackhouse is carrying this team.

BTW, my MVP vote just changed from Nash to Billups...as great as the Pistons starting 5 are, it's clear they wouldn't be anywhere close to where they are without Billups.

Shiner Bock Girl
03-28-2006, 09:22 PM
Folks we got us a game!!!! :elephant GOOOO MAV'S

Warlord23

BTW, my MVP vote just changed from Nash to Billups...as great as the Pistons starting 5 are, it's clear they wouldn't be anywhere close to where they are without Billups.

Especially after Nash got owned by Kidd the other day ..

I'd actually consider it a toss-up between Lebron, Billups and Dirk.

Spurologist
Van Horn is actually playing for his own team today

Shiner Bock Girl
03-28-2006, 09:23 PM

I definately have to agree about Billups...

Warlord23
This must be the twilight zone...

Stackhouse: 10-16 FGs, 23 pts
Van Horn: 5-7, 13 pts

StylisticS
Were they really just playing the DALLAS theme song at the arena? :lol

yes :lol i knew i wasnt the only one who heard that.

Spurologist
03-28-2006, 09:24 PM
I definately have to agree about Billups...

Nash having 0 pts the other night against the nets isn't going to help his chances

T.F. Storm
When Ben gets the ball for the FT, he should just roll it back to the ref and concede the miss... Atleast if he shoots it theres a TINY chance we'll get the rebound.

...And miss a dunk.

FreshPrince22
Freaking Van Horn. ALWAYS kills us with threes. ALWAYS.

03-28-2006, 09:25 PM
Atleast if he shoots it theres a TINY chance we'll get the rebound.

...And miss a dunk.

It just pains me to watch...

How can you play basketball and be that bad at shooting FTs?

ABDENOUR POWER
03-28-2006, 09:26 PM
Even Rasho could have done that. On second thought maybe not. Short hook.

Just like Darko.

1Parker1
It just pains me to watch...

How can you play basketball and be that bad at shooting FTs?

Ask Shaq and his 3 rings :)

Warlord23

LMAO .. so that's AJ's secret weapon against the Pistons: Keith Van Horn!

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Dirk and Terry need to get their heads into the game.

T.F. Storm
03-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Van Horn looks like an All-Star against us.

Shaq at least has an excuse: his hands consume the entire basketball.

spurschick
Van Horn is pulling a Brent Barry tonight

lilmads
Shaq at least has an excuse: his hands consume the entire basketball.

Pistons < Spurs
Van Horn is really starting to piss me off...... :flipoff

FreshPrince22
03-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Maurice fucking Evans...

I hate you.

dieman8686
03-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Billups over Nash...? You crazy?
You see him here and now he has gone Mvp?
Nash deserves MVP a lot more his team has been fucked by injuries, and Detroit...they have fuckign 70 games striaght with the starting five. They are lucky as hell none of their starters have gone down. With that said the Spurs and Mavericks deserve a lot more credit since they have been injuried plague the whole season and almost have the same record as Detroit.

Spurologist
03-28-2006, 09:30 PM

Add that Bill Russel guy with his 11 rings

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Add that Bill Russel guy with his 11 rings

:lol We could even throw in Tim Duncan and his 3 rings, if we really wanted to.

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Damn, Pistons comming back with an answer every time Dallas makes a run.

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Oh and Pistons have shot 22 FT's compared to 16 by Dallas....they seriously need to stop bitching about getting no calls or respect. :rolleyes

spurschick
03-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Avery is going to have himself a heart attack.

StylisticS
I don't think I could have asked for a better game than this one tonight.

Spurologist
:lol We could even throw in Tim Duncan and his 3 rings, if we really wanted to.

To hammer the point, Wilt the stilt had 2 rings. My only question is how can you shoot an airball at the free throw line. Mind boggling.

Jimcs50
Oh and Pistons have shot 22 FT's compared to 16 by Dallas....they seriously need to stop bitching about getting no calls or respect. :rolleyes

Just got home.

Who are you for, 1Parker1?

ABDENOUR POWER
03-28-2006, 09:37 PM
I hate these games.....

Rummpd
What defense - turned the game on a half hour ago after a scout meeting with my son and all i see are wide open looks both sides.

Spurs play well they can diss either team IMO.

Jimcs50
Yes!!!!

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:38 PM
Just got home.

Mavs. I still think Spurs can make up a Mavs win with a win over them on April 7th. Someone needs to put the Pistons off their pedastal. Also, as Shoogarbear mentioned, I think we could beat the Mavs without HCA, but if it came down to it, I don't think we could agains the Pistons.

mavsfan1000
Just got home.

I don't know but she is just being honest. Get off her case.

Jimcs50
Stack....damnit.

Shiner Bock Girl
03-28-2006, 09:39 PM
This game is going to come down to the wire.

Jimcs50

fuckyou...
I am not on her case, asshole...not that it is any of your business.

1Parker1

:lol What?

I think he was just asking an honest question. But thanks for defending me! :spin

Spurologist
03-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Rasheed didn't want to pay the landlord and now officially lives OUTSIDE.

Jimcs50
Parker, I know it is hard for you to root for Dallas though...yes?

1Parker1
fuckyou...

Well damn, look at that. You put your cleavage up for the entire virtual world to see, and you get two men fighting over you. :lmao

spurschick
03-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Delfino is just freakin' hot. (:mindless chick moment)

FreshPrince22
These refs fucking blow.

And stack is a prick.

1Parker1

Of course, it'd be hard to root for either team. I just want to see the Pistons lose more than I want to see the Mavs lose, that's all :)

I'm assuming you're rooting for the Pistons?

Shiner Bock Girl

Its hard for me also, but it just make sense, common sense. Why would you want Pistons to win???

Jimcs50
03-28-2006, 09:42 PM
I feel like a beer.

*mindless dude moment*

These refs fucking blow.

And stack is a prick.

Always was, always will be...

FreshPrince22
I feel like a beer.

*mindless dude moment*

1Parker1
Delfino is just freakin' hot. (:mindless chick moment)

:lmao I was just thinking that also. He's got that smoldering look about him.

Manu20
03-28-2006, 09:43 PM
3:20 DAL - Full timeout (Timeout #5)
3:20 DET - Personal foul on C. Billups
3:42 DET - R. Wallace makes shot
4:00 DET - T. Prince enters game for C. Delfino
4:00 DAL - Shot clock violation on J. Stackhouse
4:13 DET - Foul on C. Delfino
4:13 DET - Offensive foul on C. Delfino
4:33 DAL - M. Daniels makes a 10-foot jumper along the right baseline
4:52 DET - R. Wallace makes a 9-foot hook shot along the right baseline. Assist: C. Billups
5:13 DAL - J. Stackhouse makes an 18-foot jumper from the right wing

Game tied at 88.

Can they both lose? :)

Jimcs50
Of course, it'd be hard to root for either team. I just want to see the Pistons lose more than I want to see the Mavs lose, that's all :)

I'm assuming you're rooting for the Pistons?

I can not root for them.

I am just hoping Spurs win tonight, or all this does not matter.

ABDENOUR POWER
man i hate stack.....

1Parker1
Well damn, someone woke up Rasheed.

Btw, what happened with Prince? Doesn't seem like he's getting many minutes tonight.

03-28-2006, 09:45 PM
Cuban is such a douchebag...

T.F. Storm
Mr. Big Shot!!!

1Parker1
I am just hoping Spurs win tonight, or all this does not matter.

That's true...have they said anything about Tony playing tonight?

Jimcs50
That is the Chauncey that I know.

Pistons < Spurs
BILLUPS is the fucking MAN!!!!

Warlord23
Man, Billups is clutch

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:46 PM
BTW, Mavs have impressed me tonight. Dirk and Terry playing like crap, and Harris out......they have still managed to stay in the game against Detroit in the 4th quarter. :tu

Jimcs50
03-28-2006, 09:46 PM
Dallas is playing some D for a change

FreshPrince22
03-28-2006, 09:47 PM
WOW!! What a game.

Holy crap... This is some intense shit.

1Parker1
Damn, I hate Billups. I did predict a 29 and 12 performance from him tonight!

What a great game and atmosphere at the Palace tonight...

Jimcs50
03-28-2006, 09:48 PM
BTW, Mavs have impressed me tonight. tu

:vomit

Who are you and what have you done with 1Parker1?

:)

T.F. Storm
Man, the Palace is on fire.

spurschick
Dirk is throwing up some weird ass shots though.

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:49 PM
:vomit

Who are you and what have you done with 1Parker1?

:lol What can I say, I really want to see the Pistons lose.

Jimcs50
03-28-2006, 09:49 PM
Chauncey!!!!

Jimcs50
03-28-2006, 09:50 PM
Game!!!!

FreshPrince22
Mr Big Shot!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jimcs50
Stackhouse suuuuuucks

T.F. Storm
Billups is freaking clutch. I cant believe that guy sometimes. That shot was impossible..

Pistons < Spurs
and people wonder why Chauncey is my favorite player............ :spin

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:51 PM
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN. Who the hell was saying that the Pistons were slipping!?

03-28-2006, 09:51 PM
Pepper Prince? :lol

Horry For 3!
03-28-2006, 09:52 PM
Pepper Prince? :lol
Uhhh, it is Pepper Billups

Spurologist
Billups is freaking clutch. I cant believe that guy sometimes. That shot was impossible..

Crossover on the baseball and shot a high arcing rainbow with hands up in your face in the final seconds. That my friends is clutch.

1Parker1
:lol I hope Stackhouse yells at Dirk after the game...

Horry For 3!
Fucking Prince :pctoss didn't make a damn ft to make it a 6 pt game, I need to win the vbookie, that is all I care about this game

mavsfan1000
fuckyou...
:flipoff

Jimcs50
1Parker1 and Shoogar

This game and the NJ games proves that Detroit can be beaten at home.

The Spurs can beat them w/o HCA.

If not, I would rather have SA lose in Finals than to Dallas in WC semis anyway....you?

Uhhh, it is Pepper Billups

Ahh, I wasn't paying attention...

Jimcs50
03-28-2006, 09:54 PM
:flipoff

Nice repartee there.

I can see your intelligence even on line.

efrem1
03-28-2006, 09:55 PM
OK SA, Detroit did the team a favor for tonight. Beat the CLIPS!!

T.F. Storm
03-28-2006, 09:55 PM
Fucking Prince :pctoss didn't make a damn ft to make it a 6 pt game, I need to win the vbookie, that is all I care about this game
Billups just drained two for ya. If the Mavs miss you got it.

Horry For 3!
03-28-2006, 09:56 PM
vBookie win for me :elephant

FreshPrince22

Done! Pistons by 7!

T.F. Storm
Billups just drained two for ya. If the Mavs miss you got it.

Horry For 3!
03-28-2006, 09:57 PM
I'd like to thank Kori and the bravatars for getting me some $$$$$$$$

T.F. Storm
Good Game!!!

spurschick
Had to score that extra damn point didn't you? :pctoss

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 09:58 PM
1Parker1 and Shoogar

This game and the NJ proves that Detroit can be beaten at home.

The Spurs can beat them w/o HCA.

If not, I would rather have SA lose in Finals than to Dallas in WC semis anyway....you?

:lol Jim, how the heck does this game prove that Detroit can be beaten at home?! Mavs lost, despite shooting something like 49% and 93% from the FT line.

Oh, and I'd rather not have SA lose in either scenario :) Still the point remains, Pistons have been looking quite dominant while the Spurs have already proven they can beat the Mavs on their court.

I know I'm thinking ahead, assuming the Spurs even make it to the Finals and Detroit makes it for the East. But Pistons have looked pretty impressive to me this season.

Solid D
That was an incredible defensive performance by Detroit and some huge shots at the end to finish strong. Dallas played pretty well but it wasn't enough.

The Spurs get another break on not being the 4th seed.

1Parker1
Had to score that extra damn point didn't you? :pctoss

Damn Billups.........

03-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Damn, I hate Billups. I did predict a 29 and 12 performance from him tonight!

Damn close, 31 and 11...

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 10:00 PM
Damn close, 31 and 11...

Damn, so close. Also missed V-bookie by a point. Sometimes I think Kori has some kind of 6th sense or something......:)

mavsfan1000
03-28-2006, 10:01 PM
I am totally convinced that the mavs can beat the pistons in 7. The mavs were without their their second best player and their backup point guard and almost beat a healthy pistons team. They are so overrated. The Pistons made Stackhouse look like a star. :lol

Marklar MM
03-28-2006, 10:02 PM
I am totally convinced that the mavs can beat the pistons in 7. The mavs were without their their second best player and their backup point guard and almost beat a healthy pistons team. They are so overrated. The Pistons made Stackhouse look like a star. :lol

Have fun fishin.

SlasherX
03-28-2006, 10:03 PM
Great game

dallas 2 points in last 4 mins.

lol @ AJ yelling at dirk he walks away haha

ABDENOUR POWER
03-28-2006, 10:03 PM

denial....

mavsfan1000
03-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Two words. Josh Howard?

T.F. Storm
Great game

dallas 2 points in last 4 mins.

See...When the Stones play a good team and actually care their defense is ABOVE AVERAGE. :spin

boutons_
fucking championship basketball by both teams. The better team won, clearly.

WCF will be in the 2nd round, 6 games, maybe 7. we got a horse race.

03-28-2006, 10:05 PM

Stack made some tough shots tonight.

ABDENOUR POWER
03-28-2006, 10:05 PM
BTW, what is up with all these chicks posting their boobs in their avatars? I don't really understand it, but hey, I ain't complaining. :lol

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 10:06 PM
lol @ AJ yelling at dirk he walks away haha

:lol Damn, I missed that. Dirk just walked away?? Did A.J also happen to slip and fall on his ass while running after Dirk?

FearDaFro

Only Mavs fans buy so much into moral victories. The rest of us only care about the real thing.

mavsfan1000
The Mavs hardly played their best. You should watch the mavs with Devin Harris at the point guard with Josh Howard's slashing ability. :lol

StylisticS
See...When the Stones play a good team and actually care their defense is ABOVE AVERAGE. :spin

I think what changed for Detroit is when Ben Wallace came back in the game. Because Dirk was about to explod out there.

03-28-2006, 10:07 PM
The Mavs hardly played their best. You should watch the mavs with Devin Harris at the point guard with Josh Howard's slashing ability. :lol

I would, but I don't watch pick up games in June...

StylisticS

Stop with the excuses. With what we had out there on the court, we played our best. The best we have played with what we have on the court the past 2 weeks.

Marklar MM
BTW, what is up with all these chicks posting their boobs in their avatars? I don't really understand it, but hey, I ain't complaining. :lol

Kori and I believe Spurswoman agreed to do it in some thread, and it sort of caught on. The girls had eachothers backs, and kazaam...fabric covered titties all over the board. Then Hussker ruined it and they started taking off their boobies.

JamStone
03-28-2006, 10:08 PM

Stack played great. Mavs played great. Devin Harris and Josh Howard make them even tougher.

Sure, the Mavs could beat the Pistons in a seven game series. The Pistons could beat the Mavs in a seven game series as well.

Problem is Dallas won't meet Detroit in a seven game series this season. San Antonio still beats Dallas in the playoffs.

mavsfan1000
03-28-2006, 10:08 PM
I think what changed for Detroit is when Ben Wallace came back in the game. Because Dirk was about to explod out there.
Dirk wouldn't need to explode since Josh Howard was the man until the injury.

boutons_
03-28-2006, 10:09 PM
Anybody still think the Spurs fucking away Finals HCA with their weak-assed March play is insignificant?

Spurs, Pistons, Mavs are in a class by themselves this season.

Heat and Suns are nowhere near.

Solid D
AJ appeared to get after Dirk in the huddle about something and Dirk said something back and walked away from the huddle and onto the court...by himself.

Dirk wouldn't need to explode since Josh Howard was the man until the injury.

You don't think Stack and VH picked up the slack? The Mavs needed Dirk to step up and he didn't...

Marklar MM
AJ appeared to get after Dirk in the huddle about something and Dirk said something back and walked away from the huddle and onto the court...by himself.

Dirk didn't get back, which led to Billups getting a bounce pass for a fast break layup.

StylisticS
03-28-2006, 10:11 PM
You don't think Stack and VH picked up the slack? The Mavs needed Dirk to step up and he didn't...

I think Dirk pretty good. It's just Ben played pretty damn good defense on him. But he did committ some bad turnovers tonight.

SoundTheToll
03-28-2006, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I don't care who didn't play for Dallas. KVH doubled his scoring average and Jerry Stackhouse played like Piston-Stack and Dallas still lost.

SoundTheToll
03-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Pistons Post Game Show:

Sign in the background reading:

"Duncan
See you in June"

ABDENOUR POWER
I would, but I don't watch pick up games in June...

:owned

T.F. Storm
LOL at the "See you in the Finals, DUNCAN" sign.

03-28-2006, 10:13 PM
I think Dirk pretty good. It's just Ben played pretty damn good defense on him. But he did committ some bad turnovers tonight.

Pretty good doesn't cut it for a MVP candidate. He has to take the game over a la Billups...

T.F. Storm
Pistons Post Game Show:

Sign in the background reading:

"Duncan
See you in June"That gave me a good laugh.

SlasherX
phx getting hammered again

JamStone

I agree. Stack and Van Horn shot 18-27 (67%) from the field and scored 43 points in a combined 63 minutes.

With Josh Howard, Stack and Van Horn do not get those minutes or as many touches and field goal attempts as they did. Those two really made this a great, close game.

shelshor
03-28-2006, 10:14 PM

Dirk is just getting into playoff shape

StylisticS
03-28-2006, 10:16 PM
Pretty good doesn't cut it for a MVP candidate. He has to take the game over a la Billups...
Fair enough. Dirk obviously needs to work on things before April. He gets his chance in the next couple weeks.

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 10:16 PM

:tu Dirk still lacks that a little I think. Nash can do it with a great play or even a shot, Billups has it, Kobe obviously has it...Dirk's overall game has vastly improved, but he hasn't really become as dominant down the stretch as the other MVP contenders.

Jimcs50
03-28-2006, 10:19 PM
:lol Jim, how the heck does this game prove that Detroit can be beaten at home?! Mavs lost, despite shooting something like 49% and 93% from the FT line.

Because Dallas is injured, and they still almost beat them.

03-28-2006, 10:19 PM
:tu Dirk still lacks that a little I think. Nash can do it with a great play or even a shot, Billups has it, Kobe obviously has it...Dirk's overall game has vastly improved, but he hasn't really become as dominant down the stretch as the other MVP contenders.

Dirk= Peyton Manning IMO

freedom&justice
03-28-2006, 10:20 PM
Great game. Chauncey came up big and pistons got the win. Dirk sort of disappeared down the stretch, and that was when he needed to step up.

T.F. Storm
03-28-2006, 10:20 PM
LMAO at Sheed postgame:

On Chauncey hitting big shots tonight: "About damn time he made some shots." :lmao

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 10:23 PM
Because Dallas is injured, and they still almost beat them.

I don't know, Jim. I kind of thought Pistons had it under control for most of the game. Billups is a beast, if Spurs meet them again in the Finals, who would we put Bruce on? Billups or Hamilton?

Pistons < Spurs
03-28-2006, 10:23 PM
LMAO at Sheed postgame:

On Chauncey hitting big shots tonight: "About damn time he made some shots." :lmao

Yeah that was funny as hell.

freedom&justice
03-28-2006, 10:24 PM
LMAO at Sheed postgame:

Gotta love Sheed :lol

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 10:28 PM
:wow :wow I didn't realize how many PISTONS fans we had on this board until I looked over this thread.

FreshPrince22
03-28-2006, 10:28 PM
:wow :wow I didn't realize how many PISTONS fans we had on this board until I looked over this thread.

We need our own sub forum. PistonsTalk :fro

Kori Ellis
03-28-2006, 10:29 PM
We need our own sub forum. PistonsTalk :fro

You can have one if you want.

Marklar MM
03-28-2006, 10:29 PM

Ya. We migrate in herds until we decimate the fans of other teams, then move on and kick the shit out of the Heat.

Pistons < Spurs
03-28-2006, 10:30 PM
You can have one if you want.
;)

We come in peace...

bdubya

We try to stay in the NBA News department, but somebody started the thread here, so....

Anyhow, Dallas played tougher tonight than I expected them too.

But so did the Pistons. Hee hee hee hee hee....

Sense
03-28-2006, 10:31 PM
;)

The badside of it might be constant arguments from some of our "trolls".

But it'd be nice to have more Piston fans here :hat

Pistons < Spurs
03-28-2006, 10:33 PM
The badside of it might be constant arguments from some of our "trolls".

......we'd have our fair share of them aswell........... :rolleyes

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 10:34 PM
We try to stay in the NBA News department, but somebody started the thread here, so.....

I wasn't complaining :)

03-28-2006, 10:35 PM
For some reason I think Delfino threads would pop up daily....

Marklar MM
03-28-2006, 10:35 PM
I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family,
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me TOO!

I love you,
You love me,
We're best friends like friends should be,
With a great big hug,
And a kiss from me to you,
Won't you say you love me too

freedom&justice
03-28-2006, 10:37 PM
;)

:tu

T.F. Storm
03-28-2006, 10:38 PM
I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family,
with a great big hug,

I love you,
You love me,
With a great big hug,

*Hugs abound*

Pistons < Spurs
03-28-2006, 10:41 PM
I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family,
with a great big hug,

I love you,
You love me,
With a great big hug,

LOL anyone else ever notice that Marklar always seems to have a song for any moment!

JamStone
03-28-2006, 10:42 PM
troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll

i'm just kidding ...