PDA

View Full Version : with all this reaction to nascar threads

chode_regulator
03-27-2006, 09:18 PM
i think ill start a blog for the next race. unless im in p-cola like i hopefully am. if so hopefully someone else will pick up my slack. mookie maybe?

lil'mo
03-27-2006, 09:20 PM
McFLy You BO zo

NASCARdad
03-27-2006, 09:24 PM
:tu

Zombie
03-27-2006, 09:42 PM
next week or this week?

chode_regulator
03-28-2006, 05:51 AM
this upc oming race
but i imght be out of town, highly doubtful now due to recent events at work

KEDA
03-28-2006, 11:12 AM
if Im off work, Ill start one!

batman2883
03-28-2006, 11:22 AM
how the hell can you people get a kick out of watching a bunch of cars go around in a circle...its the boringest sport (if it should be called a sport) ever freaking created

cheguevara
03-28-2006, 11:24 AM
^ :lmao exactly!

MoSpur
03-28-2006, 11:26 AM
A thread for this next race would be good. Another short track. Its going to be great.

MoSpur
03-28-2006, 11:35 AM
how the hell can you people get a kick out of watching a bunch of cars go around in a circle...its the boringest sport (if it should be called a sport) ever freaking created

Why do you get a kick out of a make believe guy who wears tight leather pants with a cape and hangs out with a guy named Robin who wears yellow tights and green tights?

KEDA
03-28-2006, 11:43 AM
jesus Batman

why must you come in here and trash us!

shouldnt you be worried about losing your ass to me anyway?

Im still awaiting your challenge.

Old School Chic
03-28-2006, 11:46 AM
jesus Batman

why must you come in here and trash us!

shouldnt you be worried about losing your ass to me anyway?

Im still awaiting your challenge.

Good morning, Billy

cheguevara
03-28-2006, 12:04 PM
can i ask what is the fun of watching 40 cars go in a circle for 3 hours????

I agree with batboy, this is the most mindless, pointless thing in the world. I also wonder why Nascar officials never thought of changing the circle to a more interesting track, like in formula 1. just curious

MoSpur
03-28-2006, 12:11 PM
can i ask what is the fun of watching 40 cars go in a circle for 3 hours????

I agree with batboy, this is the most mindless, pointless thing in the world. I also wonder why Nascar officials never thought of changing the circle to a more interesting track, like in formula 1. just curious

They have a couple of tracks with are road course.

pache100
03-28-2006, 01:14 PM
If all you see when you turn on a NASCAR race is "40 cars go in a circle for 3 hours" (it's almost always 43, BTW), you should just skip it, you don't know what you're seeing. Because, for fans, that's not all a race is. You have to learn to look for all the subtle nuances and know the history between drivers, etc. It is indeed a sport, whether or not those who do not like/understand it think so.

There are several sports I don't care for (although I can't think what they are at the moment :lol ), but I don't go around slamming those who do enjoy them.

Ok, here's one...I think professional wrestling is STUPID. I don't think it's a sport. But, I don't think those who enjoy it are stupid. They're just different from me, and they see something that I don't and they enjoy it. Good for them.

chode_regulator
03-28-2006, 07:31 PM
If all you see when you turn on a NASCAR race is "40 cars go in a circle for 3 hours" (it's almost always 43, BTW), you should just skip it, you don't know what you're seeing. Because, for fans, that's not all a race is. You have to learn to look for all the subtle nuances and know the history between drivers, etc. It is indeed a sport, whether or not those who do not like/understand it think so.

There are several sports I don't care for (although I can't think what they are at the moment :lol ), but I don't go around slamming those who do enjoy them.

Ok, here's one...I think professional wrestling is STUPID. I don't think it's a sport. But, I don't think those who enjoy it are stupid. They're just different from me, and they see something that I don't and they enjoy it. Good for them.
well put.
i think soccer is stupid, and hockey and especially pro wrestling. at least racing is real. but i dont bash those that like it. and there is a ton more to it than going in circles. as already said if you dont know and dont want to learn then shut the fuck up.

SequSpur
03-28-2006, 07:35 PM
Got damn rednecks.

SpursWoman
03-28-2006, 07:44 PM
If all you see when you turn on a NASCAR race is "40 cars go in a circle for 3 hours"

I don't think we referred to it as going in circles....just "all of those left turns".

:lol

I have no opinion on it, really, because I've never watched it. :fro

chode_regulator
03-28-2006, 07:45 PM
I don't think we referred to it as going in circles....just "all of those left turns".

:lol

I have no opinion on it, really, because I've never watched it. :fro
well at least youre not being stupid about it and hating on it bc you dont know or understand it. unlike most of the people here.

mookie2001
03-28-2006, 07:46 PM
I don't understand Cal-cu-lus either but I still like stand and deliver

Zombie
03-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Why do you get a kick out of a make believe guy who wears tight leather pants with a cape and hangs out with a guy named Robin who wears yellow tights and green tights?

Now leave Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordon out of this. :smokin

CheapBastard
03-28-2006, 08:43 PM
NASCAR ticket prices are WAY out of my league.

dawn
03-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Forget watching it...Go to it and then tell me you don't like it. If you like competitive sport and edge of your seat action you will highly enjoy a LIVE race. Not only that but the roar of the engines and feeling the wind hit you as they go by puts goosebumps on everyone. It is incredible!

chode_regulator
03-29-2006, 05:49 AM
even as a gordon/johnson fan i have to admit thts pretty damn funny
:lol :elephant :spin

pache100
03-29-2006, 08:58 AM

Now, THAT is funny!

:lol :lol