PDA

View Full Version : The bandwagon will be making a stop back bye tonight around 11:30PM after the win..

Sec24Row7
03-28-2006, 04:11 PM
If any of you doom and gloomers want to jump back on.

:rolleyes

ALVAREZ6
03-28-2006, 04:14 PM
I will laugh at this thread if the Spurs lose.

Sec24Row7
03-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Meh...If that happens... laughing at the thread will give you something to do besides yelling about the sky falling.

T-Pain
03-28-2006, 04:25 PM
shotgun

MoSpur
03-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Its not that people are bandwagon fans. Its that they are passionate about the Spurs. They get on them when they lose games they shoould have won and celebrate when they win. All this crap about people in here jumping on or off the bandwagon is retarded.

Fast
03-28-2006, 04:29 PM
My Fast Likes To Keep Things Light Hehehehehehehehehe

Rick Von Braun
03-28-2006, 04:44 PM
Damn! Get off your high horses. Some people perceive any slight criticism to be jumping off the bridge.

Too all the freaking morons that don't like discussions in a sport discussion board, I have a few words for you:

http://postfarm.net/uploads/gtfo_copy3.jpg

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!

ambchang
03-28-2006, 04:45 PM
I have yet to see people jumping with joy when the team wins. Most of the fans thinks that the team owes them, and should win every single winnable game, and in the Spurs case, that's about 77 games this year. With the exception of Detroit, Mavs and Suns on the road, every game should be wins. And that, is just plain unreasonable.
The Spurs lose to crappy teams, they lose a lot of b2b. So what? All this talk about HCA and stuff, what are you going to do about it? If the Pistons got HCA, they deserved it, because they played better throughout the season, and if the Pistons won the ring because of it, they deserved it, because they WON it. Does the fans actually think that the Spurs goes out every night, and said, "Tonight, I am going to lose this game, because I just don't care?" These guys, as atheletic and dominant as they are, are human, they make mistakes, they get tired, and yes, they loose.
Another thing, all this talk about the Spurs have a history of shrinking under pressure, what the hell is that? Spurs won 3 championships because they got no balls? What the hell are you smoking? The trick is to remember the times that they won the game with pressure, vs. the times they lost under pressured situations. And the amazing memory of some Spurs fans really amazes me. It wasn't that long ago, I believe it was June 23, 2005, that the Spurs won a Game 7, the first Game 7 in the Finals in a decade. Then, the Spurs lost a regular season game to Seattle, and they are called soft? But of ungrateful assholes, probably the same kind who beat their parents because they are not billionaires.

cheguevara
03-28-2006, 04:56 PM
I am one of those that expects Spurs to win a championship. We have the talent, depth, experience, coach, etc. I will be one pissed motherfucker if we lose.

but for regular season games, I don't give a shit anymore. I've given up on HCA, I wish playoffs started tomorrow.

Spurologist
03-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Damn! Get off your high horses. Some people perceive any slight criticism to be jumping off the bridge.

Too all the freaking morons that don't like discussions in a sport discussion board, I have a few words for you:

http://postfarm.net/uploads/gtfo_copy3.jpg

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!

A-FUCKING-MEN TO THAT. THIS IS A FORUM. Let's define the word shall we.

Forum: An online discussion group, where participants with common interests can exchange open messages.

If you don't like it, GET OUT.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-28-2006, 05:27 PM
A-FUCKING-MEN TO THAT. THIS IS A FORUM. Let's define the word shall we.

Forum: An online discussion group, where participants with common interests can exchange open messages.

If you don't like it, GET OUT.

An "open" message would then include, by definition, accusing the faint of heart of being bandwagon jumpers would it not?

This same definition would seemingly allow the jumpers to post "open" messages about how they're not really bad fans by being concerned about regular season mediocrity.

This is followed by the loyalists telling the jumpers they aren't true fans.

A response comes from the jumpers telling the loyalists to mind their own b'niss and GTFO.

This is followed by a few "bite me's" and "fvck off's" from both camps.

And the endless cycle continues. . .

Spurminator
03-28-2006, 05:29 PM
An "open" message would then include, by definition, accusing the faint of heart of being bandwagon jumpers would it not?

This same definition would seemingly allow the jumpers to post "open" messages about how they're not really bad fans by being concerned about regular season mediocrity.

A response comes from the jumpers telling the loyalists to mind their own b'niss and GTFO.

GTFO.

;)

SpursWoman
03-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Hey, EHJ ... bite me and fvck off. :makeout

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-28-2006, 05:30 PM
:lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-28-2006, 05:31 PM

In a perfect world perhaps. :lol

Spurologist
03-28-2006, 05:37 PM

I have never gotten off the bandwagon, but I am sick of people somehow thinking that questioning your team automatically means your off of it.

Sec24Row7
03-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Meh... just not a fan of the sky is falling posts...

On the other hand... You don't see me posting how amazingly awesome we are after a win either do you?

I just find the mood swings on the forums funny, I'm not putting anyone down.

Well maybe aggiehoops... the guy needs a Vicodin and a blowjob.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-28-2006, 05:43 PM
I have never gotten off the bandwagon, but I am sick of people somehow thinking that questioning your team automatically means your off of it.

I understand. . .but you need to embrace it brother!

Ghostwriter made a 'living' at being the voice of dissention for half a dozen years or so.

Enjoy the burn is all I'm saying.

ShoogarBear
03-28-2006, 05:44 PM

Just make sure you kick up my 90%.

HB22inSA
03-28-2006, 06:00 PM
The bandwagon will be making a stop back bye tonight around 11:30PM after the win..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any of you doom and gloomers want to jump back on.

Whatever, dude.

Spurs are getting run out of the gym tonight.

Spurs can't even take care of the Sonics on the road in March, you think they can handle the playoff-bound Clippers??

I love your passion, though.

SpursWoman
03-28-2006, 06:03 PM
Just make sure you kick up my 90%.

Crap...you weren't supposed to see that.. :fro

SequSpur
03-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Clippers by 20.

slayermin
03-28-2006, 07:43 PM
Clippers by 20.

:rollin

If that happens, I will throw rocks at the Spurs bus. JK

1Parker1
03-28-2006, 08:27 PM
:lol I can understand Spurs losing to the Clipps...but losing to teams like the Sonics this late in the season calls for some gloom and doom. :)

Trainwreck2100
03-28-2006, 08:30 PM
When they lose there is plenty of room on the Nets bandwagon

Solid D
03-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Fans shouldn't be too upset if they lose to the Clippers tonight. The Clippers are very talented and they matchup well with the Spurs. PGs Cassell and Livingston have an advantage in iso situations.

In order to win, the Spurs will need to pay attention to getting a body on their men after the shot goes up. Doubling the ball with quick rotations is a good strategy...if the Spurs can commit themselves to the effort required.

The team that wants the ball more wins this game.

Sec24Row7
03-29-2006, 01:10 AM

Whatever, dude.

Spurs can't even take care of the Sonics on the road in March, you think they can handle the playoff-bound Clippers??

:rolleyes

Welcome back everyone

Kori Ellis
03-29-2006, 01:11 AM

Whatever, dude.

Do you get frustrated with being wrong all the time?

SequSpur
03-29-2006, 01:12 AM
What a dickweed picking the Clips over the Spurs.

Horry For 3!

Whatever, dude.

:lmao :idiot

efrem1
Nash is looking a bit queasy down there! Like a deer in the headlights. Or should I say Buck. :spin

ShoogarBear
03-29-2006, 01:13 AM

T Park
03-29-2006, 01:15 AM
HB22 owned again.

Has he passed me up yet?

Sec24Row7
03-29-2006, 02:10 AM
Dunno... :lol

T-Pain
03-29-2006, 02:30 AM
i call shotgun :lol

SpursWoman
03-29-2006, 06:54 AM
Do you get frustrated with being wrong all the time?

SpursWoman
03-29-2006, 06:54 AM

:lmao :lmao

Hook Dem
03-29-2006, 10:29 AM
We already have a Nostrodamas! :lol