PDA

View Full Version : Wiz manhandling the Kings at home

nkdlunch
03-29-2006, 12:16 AM
and on a back to back w/out Arenas and Haywood. they killed the Warriors last nite.

everytime I see Kings, they don't impress me. Artest is an out of control fool in crunch time.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-29-2006, 12:22 AM
Kenny Thomas got ejected in the 3rd.

The Kings were doing well until the Kings went and lost to Indiana. Artest must have forgotten his mojo at Conseco Fieldhouse.

atxrocker
03-29-2006, 12:37 AM
still, while obviously upset by Sac Towns recent dilemma I am optimistic about our playoff potential.. Ron has given us renewed defensive capabilities and our outlook is nothing but positive. We are the true dark horse team coming into the playoffs. NOONE wants to face us..

GO KINGS!!!

SequSpur
03-29-2006, 12:38 AM
wgaf

nkdlunch
03-29-2006, 12:39 AM
still, while obviously upset by Sac Towns recent dilemma I am optimistic about our playoff potential.. Ron has given us renewed defensive capabilities and our outlook is nothing but positive. We are the true dark horse team coming into the playoffs. NOONE wants to face us..

GO KINGS!!!

save that shit for when u win a home game to an East 5th seed :lol

yeahone
kings has lost their mojo in arco

SequSpur
Recycle Bin

atxrocker
03-29-2006, 12:42 AM
save that shit for when u win a home game to an East 5th seed :lol

haha.. dont fuckin joke me here bro, Spurs just lost to the LOWLY Nuggs.. haha.. I mean I was not trying to get into any war here but since you are instigiating shit maybe you shouldnt speak till you can beat a team that has been underachieving this entire season!! are you suddenly proud of that? does that regular season game suddenly mean more or less than this one? hypocrites at their finest!! :lol

nkdlunch
03-29-2006, 12:43 AM
haha.. dont fuckin joke me here bro, Spurs just lost to the LOWLY Nuggs.. haha.. I mean I was not trying to get into any war here but since you are instigiating shit maybe you shouldnt speak till you can beat a team that has been underachieving this entire season!! are you suddenly proud of that? does that regular season game suddenly mean more or less than this one? hypocrites at their finest!! :lol

lowly Nugs??

the Nugs would eat your beloved Queens for breakfast

atxrocker
03-29-2006, 12:44 AM
kings has lost their mojo in arco

why? now they are 14-1 at home, is that out of the NORM in the NBA? :elephant

SequSpur
03-29-2006, 12:44 AM

The Nuggets are leading their division brain cell.

atxrocker
03-29-2006, 12:45 AM
lowly Nugs??

the Nugs would eat your beloved Queens for breakfast

look, c'mon man.. I am not here to insinuate the Kings are better then the Spurs, first of all but you are being rediculous right now. Fuck the nuggs and their squad.. the kings with a healthy Artest, Bonzi and Martin are VERY capable of beating a Nugz team in a series, get serious man!!

atxrocker
03-29-2006, 12:47 AM
The Nuggets are leading their division brain cell.

brain cell? fuckin get serious you piece of shit, the fucking NETS just beat the goddamn PISTONS, who everyone on this goddamn board seems to be scared of.. are you telling me its that IMPOSSIBLE we beat the fuckin NUGZ? you gotta be shittin me!!

nkdlunch
03-29-2006, 12:52 AM
stop inhaling the clorox for a second and listen. How the fuck can u make such statements if you just got creamed at home for the 2nd time in a row by average teams???? why did u get smacked around by Wizards without Arenas?? on a back to back!!! try to answer those questions if you dare.

Spurologist
03-29-2006, 12:53 AM
wgaf = NBA FORUM

SequSpur
03-29-2006, 12:55 AM
brain cell? fuckin get serious you piece of shit, the fucking NETS just beat the goddamn PISTONS, who everyone on this goddamn board seems to be scared of.. are you telling me its that IMPOSSIBLE we beat the fuckin NUGZ? you gotta be shittin me!!

The Nets are a good team brain cell.

efrem1
03-29-2006, 01:55 AM

GO KINGS!!!

Come on!! I listened to some of the game tonight. Gary Gerould just really laid into this team. You can't lose to the Wiz without Arenas. They'll get the eighth spot, but thye will get rolled by SoTex!! :spin