PDA

View Full Version : Online Poker Tourney Sunday - Postponed

timvp
03-29-2006, 04:52 AM
Do you want to be in the AT&T Center for the playoff games this year? Here’s your chance to win tickets to every playoff game.

Signing up is 100% free. Actually, it’s better than free.

All you have to do is signup for a poker tournament that will be held online on Sunday, April 16th. You have until 4PM on Friday, April 14th to signup, but the first 20 people will get an extra $20 cash just for registering. The winner of the tournament will win the playoff tickets.

This promotion is sponsored by a poker site but we need to get 50 people to register for the tournament in order to be able to give away the tickets to every playoff game. If less than 50 people sign up, we’ll give away one pair of courtside tickets to a regular season game.

This tournament open to everyone. If you win and you are not able to use the tickets, you can instead request a cash equivalent.

Don’t worry if you don’t know how to play because they are offering a free online course to teach you how to play No Limit Texas Hold’em poker.

Private message me if you are interested and I’ll give you further details.

TDMVPDPOY
03-31-2006, 01:18 AM
Oi timvp, can international fans also apply??

timvp
03-31-2006, 01:29 AM
Oi timvp, can international fans also apply??

Yes.

timvp
04-13-2006, 04:37 AM
Everyone should now have received instructions on how to register for the tournament. The tourney is set for 8:30PM CST on Sunday, April 16th.

Please PM if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Kori Ellis
04-15-2006, 03:30 PM
Anyone who has not received the sign up information or has not completed their sign up really needs to get it done.

The tournament is Sunday (tomorrow!) evening.

timvp
04-16-2006, 12:54 AM
We're going to have to postpone this until we get more interest. Easter and poker didn't mix well enough it seems. I'll PM the people who signed up and you'll of course be eligible when the tourney is held at a later date.