PDA

View Full Version : ..April 7th is eating at you......

mouse
03-29-2006, 12:48 PM
Face it Spur fans, April 7th is the biggest game of this season for you and your team as you limp into the playoffs. You know if the Mavericks win by 30 (Again) , and it could possibly be the bump in the road that will keep those river boats gas free, and very dry for another 12 months.

The Spurs are barely winning what should be easy games as it is. Bruce Bowen is already resorting to Ninja tactics and your not even in round one yet,

On the other hand the Dallas Mavericks are a fresh young hungry team wanting an NBA Championship as they prove that on a weekly basis winning game after game to stay on top. I can only imagine what must be going through a Spurs fans mind as April 7th closes near. Some of you are still on suicide watch after the ass waxing you got from the Sonics.

Well you can hide all your calendars and you can lock yourselves up in your moms basement and play the 1999* Championship series over and over till your VCR explodes. It still won't change a thing,
April 7th is still right around the corner. And If I was you I would start now on making up some cool excuses on why you lost so you can look like you know what your talking about as others here post how they want Pop and 75% of the Spurs team traded.

mookie2001
03-29-2006, 12:51 PM
the spurs lost 2 consecutive games to EASTERN CONFERENCE teams a while ago

a loss to dallas wouldnt mean much

valluco
03-29-2006, 12:52 PM
:lmao good ol' mouse.

samikeyp
03-29-2006, 12:53 PM
Mouse is right.

April 7th has been on my mind for two weeks now.

That's my sister's birthday and I have no idea what to get her. :)

SAGambler
03-29-2006, 12:58 PM
What is this guy drinking?

Mavs on top? Don't think so.

Mavs gonna be on top? Don't think so.

Mavs take early exit from playoffs? Probably.

MaNuMaNiAc
03-29-2006, 01:00 PM
mouse being mouse, wouldn't be Spurstalk without this :lmao

SpursWoman
03-29-2006, 01:06 PM
Well you can hide all your calendars and you can lock yourselves up in your moms basement and play the 1999* Championship series over and over till your VCR explodes.

Then I'll have to pull out the DVD player and watch the 2003 & 2005 championship DVD's until that explodes. :)

I guess the only way I'll be safe from blowing up my electronics is to play all of those past Dallas championship videos. :)

SpursWoman
03-29-2006, 01:08 PM
Mouse is right.

It's been on my mind too. But only because both of my kids have a game that night and I'm going to have to sell my tickets. Good news, though...they are going for a small fortune on ebay.

:smokin

mouse
the spurs lost 2 consecutive games to EASTERN CONFERENCE teams a while ago

a lost to dallas wouldnt mean much

This coming from a LongHorn fan who had to be awakened from his coma by his Dr and told that His team did win a Championship afterall, and that taking all those pills could have killed you? I remember that day very well my friend, this board could not find you , or any other LongHorn fan when you guys where behind by two tochdowns in the fourth quarter. So with that said? I am not sure if what you say holds any water on this subject. I do know that I need to hear from fans who are there to support thier Spurs in the final 4 minutes. not from fans who bail out on the Spurs when they are only 2-2 to the Sonics (aka Tpark)

ctermu
How can you say that after a Mavs loss and a Spurs win?

One thing I've realized living in Dallas, all Mavs fan look up to the Spurs and wish their team could be like the Spurs. Every sports talk host uses the Spurs as a measuring stick for the Mavs. It's an obsession almost parallel to Red Sox fans looking up to the Yankees.

That's my psychotherapy for Mouse's obsessions.

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-29-2006, 01:10 PM
Damn right Bruce is busting out the Ninja moves. He's looking like Sean Elliot in his prime with that corner three!

theroc5
03-29-2006, 01:11 PM
hey guys long time reader but first time poster.

april 7th is a big day spurs fans, we cant deny it but the playoffs and seedings dont pend on this one game. we already are up one game on the mavs and we currently own the first two tie breakers. either way im not to scared of the mavs in a 7 game series if they have home court or not. either way i see us beating yall in 5 or 6 games. sorry mav fans but the ships are won in the post season.

Go Spurs Go

Solid D
03-29-2006, 01:13 PM
Posted a day after the Mavs fall one game farther behind the Spurs.

Caution, Blind Homer Crossing.

http://www.willamette.edu/cla/classics/Homer.gif
The Blind
Homer Award

mouse
03-29-2006, 01:17 PM

Are you talking about a regular season game? Did you not get the memo? That is a no no at this forum. Or at least that is waht I waas told after the 32 point asswaxing you guys took from Dallas. Trust me, April 7th is a stament game that will make , or break your Ninja playing Spurs

One thing I've realized living in Dallas, all Mavs fan look up to the Spurs and wish their team could be like the Spurs.

Was that before or after they won by 30 points?

Every sports talk host uses the Spurs as a measuring stick for the Mavs. It's an obsession almost parallel to Red Sox fans looking up to the Yankees.

And every self defense karate instuctor uses Bruse Bowen as a mentor so what's your point?

[b]Take me out of the picture, and April 7th is still calling. So what lame post will you make next to change that?[b]

SpursWoman
03-29-2006, 01:20 PM
Are you talking about a regular season game?

No, you're talking about a regular season game. You know, the one on April 7. Playoffs don't start until around the 20th or so.

:fro

Duncanoypi
03-29-2006, 01:21 PM
whats the record of Spurs-Mavs head to head this season mouse?

BigVee
03-29-2006, 01:23 PM
The 30 point loss worked out pretty well last year. Let the ass-waxing begin.

Solid D
03-29-2006, 01:27 PM
Caution, Blind Mav Homer crossing.

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2004/may/OGRISH-dot-com-redlight1-18981.jpg

leemajors
03-29-2006, 01:29 PM
i believe that was a 40 point loss bigvee. it really didn't hurt our title chances much...

mouse
03-29-2006, 01:40 PM
hey guys long time reader but first time poster.

Translation:I am really TPark and I made this screen name so I could post in a topic about being a fan :lmao

april 7th is a big day spurs fans, we cant deny it but the playoffs and seedings dont pend on this one game. we already are up one game on the mavs and we currently own the first two tie breakers. either way im not to scared of the mavs in a 7 game series if they have home court or not. either way i see us beating yall in 5 or 6 games. sorry mav fans but the ships are won in the post season.

Go Spurs Go

I wish you would have came out of Lurkers Ville when 98% of the posters here had grape Kool-aid on thier minds after the Sonics loss. They could have used you Brah! :smokin

mouse
03-29-2006, 01:46 PM
whats the record of Spurs-Mavs head to head this season mouse?

Regualar season? Or statement games like April the 7th? You guys can't have it both ways. In one post you put how losing by 30 points did not mean a dam thing, and in another post? you want to know who won thew most games this season,either it matters or it doesn't. I know one thing if regualr season games don't mean much you couldn't tell that after the Sonics loss it was mass hysteria.

SpursWoman
03-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Or statement games like April the 7th

Why would that be any different than any other regular season game? Is it worth more in the W or L column?

The worst thing that would happen (Spurs lose) is that the season series will be 2-2 ... but we still own the tie breaker.

Hook Dem
03-29-2006, 01:52 PM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2340/maverickssuck2do.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

theMUHMEshow
03-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Dallas is a joke...SA will have no problem rolling them up and smoking them inthe playoffs...

DJREN37
03-29-2006, 02:03 PM
Oh yeah well..........daym, forgot what i was gonna say. Avatars of breasteses making me crazy!

nkdlunch
03-29-2006, 02:16 PM
whats going on april 7?

Fabbs
03-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Face it Spur fans, April 7th is the biggest game of this season for you and your team as you limp into the playoffs. You know if the Mavericks win by 30 (Again) , and it could possibly be the bump in the road that will keep those river boats gas free, and very dry for another 12 months.

April 7th is still right around the corner.

Hooters Boy,

Spurs are 50-5 with a night or twos rest before a game. Which they will have both before and after April 7th. Spurs are not worried.

GoSpurs21
03-29-2006, 02:26 PM
mouse has really become boring...its not even fun argueing with him anymore...I say just leave the little retard (mouse) to his beliefs and tap him softly on the head reasuring his feable little thoughts

ShoogarBear
03-29-2006, 02:30 PM
mouse is closing in on post 10K. I hope he can make that one more memorable than this weak sh!t.

cheguevara
03-29-2006, 02:32 PM
:lol with Stack and VanHorn as your big guns??? hahahhaa no way

Vingianx
03-29-2006, 02:32 PM
And If I was you I would start now on making up some cool excuses on why you lost so you can look like you know what your talking about as others here post how they want Pop and 75% of the Spurs team traded.

So, got your excuse ready? there is no way Mavs can run the Spurs out of their own gym...oh, and i thought your mavs were limping without devin harris and all the other no names........I think every Spurs fan is looking forward to this game... nobody is hiding any calendars everybody got the date circled and alarms all set for the game.....

Vingianx
03-29-2006, 02:35 PM
:lmao good ol' mouse.
i think he's a closet spurs fan, he wants to hate them because they're not from dallas but deep down inside he wishes dallas and san antonio would trade their entire teams to each other

GoSpurs21
03-29-2006, 02:39 PM
i think he's a closet spurs fan, he wants to hate them because they're not from dallas but deep down inside he wishes dallas and san antonio would trade their entire teams to each othermouse jumped the Spurs ship just after the Spurs lost to the lakers in the 2002 playoffs becuase mouse is weak and gutless...just like mark cuban so now you understand why mouse has cuban nuts in his mouth

Vingianx
03-29-2006, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=mouse]April 7th is a stament game that will make , or break your Ninja playing Spurs

you mean make or break your mavs....spurs dont' have to prove squat they got 3 rings...that's right you're not seeing doubles but triplets...and yes as a spurs fan i'm bringing out the whole "we got 3 rings, and how many do you got?"

so how many times have the mavs been to the finals?

CubanMustGo
03-29-2006, 02:44 PM
Shit, that's right, I'll only have another week to work up my income taxes. Thanks Mouse.

101A
03-29-2006, 03:08 PM

One thing I've realized living in Dallas, all Mavs fan look up to the Spurs and wish their team could be like the Spurs. Every sports talk host uses the Spurs as a measuring stick for the Mavs. It's an obsession almost parallel to Red Sox fans looking up to the Yankees.

Don't treat Mouse like any average Mavs fan. Mouse is actually a very un-average Spurs fan.

KEDA
03-29-2006, 03:11 PM
April 7th has been on my mind too, but for other reasons!

Sec24Row7
03-29-2006, 03:19 PM
VingianX...

I'm not trying to be insulting... but I JUST realized your name wasn't VaginaX.

Have been wondering about that for a while... :lol

Sunshine
03-29-2006, 03:32 PM
I'll be watching the game at Dave and Busters. :spin

LithiumXIII
03-29-2006, 03:35 PM

The Spurs are barely winning what should be easy games as it is. Bruce Bowen is already resorting to Ninja tactics and your not even in round one yet,

On the other hand the Dallas Mavericks are a fresh young hungry team wanting an NBA Championship as they prove that on a weekly basis winning game after game to stay on top. I can only imagine what must be going through a Spurs fans mind as April 7th closes near. Some of you are still on suicide watch after the ass waxing you got from the Sonics.

Well you can hide all your calendars and you can lock yourselves up in your moms basement and play the 1999* Championship series over and over till your VCR explodes. It still won't change a thing,
April 7th is still right around the corner. And If I was you I would start now on making up some cool excuses on why you lost so you can look like you know what your talking about as others here post how they want Pop and 75% of the Spurs team traded.

http://pub.server8.org/img/stupid.jpg

George Gervin's Afro
03-29-2006, 03:40 PM
In a strange way mouse has kind of grown on me..like a fungus..

:fro

mouse
03-29-2006, 03:54 PM
mouse has really become boring...its not even fun argueing with him anymore...I say just leave the little retard (mouse) to his beliefs and tap him softly on the head reasuring his feable little thoughts

As long as dick puppets like GoSpursGo21 reply to my topics? it makes it all worth while. Look asshats let's get one thing striaght here. I am not here to make topics that "wow the masses" I came here to make a point, and that point is no matter what happens in your meaningless day? you have one thing on your minds and that is your San Antonio Spurs.

And if your a real Spurs fan like 98% of you all claim to be? Then April7th is a game that worries you a great deal. hence the topic "eating away at you".
If this topic is to much for the under 21 crowd ? then I have no problem you backing away from the keyboard at let the 25 and over posters talk about April 7th and how bad the Spurs will get beat.
Thank you

CubanMustGo
03-29-2006, 03:57 PM
In a strange way mouse has kind of grown on me..like a fungus..

If so, this should take care of the problem:

http://www.lotrimin.com/images/p_ultra/LotriminUltraJockItch12g.gif

Hooters Girl
03-29-2006, 04:01 PM
If so, this should take care of the problem:

http://www.lotrimin.com/images/p_ultra/LotriminUltraJockItch12g.gif

I might need some of that later PM me! I can't stop thinking about April7th either, Unless I am thinking about sex :)

Brianna
03-29-2006, 04:52 PM
Sorry guys but, anyone who says April 7th is not importaint is just not telling the truth, :)

Duncanfan
03-29-2006, 04:56 PM
The Mavs fans in this forum are morons.
You give your team a bad name.. I don't think they would mind dis-owning you people.

LEONARD
03-29-2006, 04:58 PM
<----- Mavs Fan

and this guy is an IDIOT... :smokin

BigVee
03-29-2006, 05:15 PM
Sorry guys but, anyone who says April 7th is not importaint is just not telling the truth, :)

It won't be AS important if the Spurs are 2-3 games ahead by then.

50 cent
03-29-2006, 05:45 PM
This game means 10x more to DAL than to SA. DAL folded in the last couple of minutes to DET just like they did last time to the Spurs. They have yet to prove the are mentally tough enough to win a close game against a Championship team.

This is a lot like PHX last year when Pop sat Manu and Tim so they couldn't get confidence. The Spurs have over 20 Championships rings on their fingers while the Mavs have zero. I think a Spurs loss could actually get them more focused, while a Dallas loss would be devastating to a pussy like Dirk.

yeahone
03-29-2006, 07:22 PM
lol

DieMrBond
03-29-2006, 07:33 PM
If this topic is to much for the under 21 crowd ? then I have no problem you backing away from the keyboard at let the 25 and over posters talk about April 7th and how bad the Spurs will get beat.
Thank you

April 7 is important for me, because I turn 25 on that day (and i'm interested in what my wife is getting me!) - does that mean only then I can talk?

But anyways, the 'actual' game day takes place on the 8th for me... good old different time zones!!

DDS4
03-29-2006, 07:43 PM
Screw this thread. More avatar boobies please.

Duncanoypi
03-29-2006, 10:32 PM
is it still important?...

rayray2k8
03-29-2006, 11:06 PM
whats going on april 7?
I know right. :lol I was thinking, shit I better do my goddamn taxes.
But knowing it's mouse talking, its probably mavs related. :rolleyes
Dallas is an afterthought. Spurs are trying to gain HCA. Anything else, will be taken care of, in the playoffs.

ctermu
03-29-2006, 11:54 PM
Face it mouse, the only reason that you post on this board and talk so much trash (even though you have nothing to back it up except for a once-a-year win over the Spurs) is that Mavs fans are obsessed with their inferiority with the Spurs and wish their team could be as good as the Spurs. It's seen in the comments you post! You even see it in Mark Cuban! He is on the Ticket 1310 or ESPN 103.3 all the time and he always talks about how his team compares with the Spurs or how he is trying to improve the team to be like the Spurs! Why is he hiring Spurs for head coaches and assistant coaches? Did he not change the Mavs style of play to be more like the Spurs? Did not Bob Ortegle (Mavs TV color commentator) even state on TV that the Mavs are trying to be like the Spurs before their first meeting against each other?

Maybe we should begin to call the Mavs the "Spurs wannabees" or the "team obsessed with being as good as the Spurs"

LilMissSPURfect
03-29-2006, 11:58 PM
1973-74: Moved to San Antonio and became the Spurs.http://www.remembertheaba.com/ABABallGraphics/SpinningABABall.GIF

http://www.remembertheaba.com/ABALogos/ChapsLogo.GIF

http://www.remembertheaba.com/Dallas-Chaparrals.html :fro

mookie2001
03-30-2006, 01:44 PM
mavs have got spurs right where they want them

Smackie Chan
03-30-2006, 05:08 PM
Face it mouse, the only reason that you post on this board and talk so much trash

Son, we live in a world that has web sites, and those web sites have to be Moderated. Whose gonna do it? You? You, ctermu? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for those Spurs, and you curse the Mavericks. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That my posts, while tragic, probably saved topics. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps topics moving. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me in that forum, you need me on that topic.

We use words like STFU, GTG, LOL. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent posting something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a mouse, and start to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think about my topics!

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-30-2006, 05:09 PM
Man, I was wondering what was eating at me. I thought I had a tapeworm.

Thanks Mouse! I'm cured! :tu

nkdlunch
03-30-2006, 05:11 PM
Hey mouse could u set this dumb ass Mav fan straight?

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37459 :lol

Smackie Chan
03-30-2006, 06:34 PM
First off! I don't waste my time with wannabe, fairweather, bandwagon ,Dramma queen,asshat, flamers who have less than 20 posts claiming they are Mav fans,
If he was 10% of the fan his homo ass claims to be? He would not make a such tree hugging , slad tossing, topics like he does,

cherylsteele
03-30-2006, 07:29 PM
The Spurs are barely winning what should be easy games as it is. Bruce Bowen is already resorting to Ninja tactics and your not even in round one yet.
The Spurs are barely WINNING while the Mavs are LOSING
Winning the close games makes us a champion and that is why the Mavs are not.

E20
03-30-2006, 08:16 PM
The Mavericks will lose to the Spurs on April 7th.

Hooters Girl
03-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Many of you are forget the playoffs are a different story I'm kinda worried Avery might be playing possum

Dunc
03-31-2006, 01:18 AM
Keep posting Hooters Girl. I love it!

GoSpurs21
03-31-2006, 01:46 AM
As long as dick puppets like GoSpursGo21 reply to my topics? it makes it all worth while. Look asshats let's get one thing striaght here. I am not here to make topics that "wow the masses" I came here to make a point, and that point is no matter what happens in your meaningless day? you have one thing on your minds and that is your San Antonio Spurs.

And if your a real Spurs fan like 98% of you all claim to be? Then April7th is a game that worries you a great deal. hence the topic "eating away at you".
Thank youwow, you really got to hand it to the San Antonio school districts...i didnt think that they could teach retards such advanced (jr high level) phonics
good for you mouse...some day you will ride the long bus along with all the other normal children

DeeBo
03-31-2006, 02:34 AM
Do you ever have anything to add to any topics? Your 1996 insults are lame , at least bring something besides the retard card , and played out grammer smack, Thanks for proving his point you must be a 15 year old dick puppet

Suns Fan
03-31-2006, 02:37 AM
I will try and say something although GoSpurs21 has ruined another topic......If the Mavs win on the 7th? then I can see them going into the playoffs with very high hopes.

As A Suns fan I rather face Tim than DirK.

GoSpurs21
03-31-2006, 11:24 AM
Do you ever have anything to add to any topics? Your 1996 insults are lame , at least bring something besides the retard card , and played out grammer smack, Thanks for proving his point you must be a 15 year old dick puppetmaybe if you brought something more than mavs will win by 30 and everyone will be crying bullshit then you would get better responces. but since you insist on acting like a 12 year old you will 12 year old responces

efrem1
03-31-2006, 12:39 PM
Doth the coming encounter between our Spurs and thy Mavericks mean much? Methinks it is nothing but a passing amusement for the Spurs hath the power to kick thy ass into the sullen earth in seven days' time.

Prepare to joust, buzzard bait!!!!!

101A
03-31-2006, 01:00 PM
Son, we live in a world that has web sites, and those web sites have to be Moderated. Whose gonna do it? You? You, ctermu? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for those Spurs, and you curse the Mavericks. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That my posts, while tragic, probably saved topics. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, keeps topics moving. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me in that forum, you need me on that topic.

We use words like STFU, GTG, LOL. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent posting something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a mouse, and start to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think about my topics!

Nice.

lol @ "Dick Puppet"

mookie2001
03-31-2006, 09:35 PM
Dallas is so good they can strike fear in future opponents by losing

Trifecta
03-31-2006, 10:19 PM
With Dallas losing to Orlando tonight and losing ground, Apr 7 is becoming more irrelevant!

Dre_7
03-31-2006, 11:04 PM
If Dallas wins and the season series is 2-2, who will have the tie-breaker? SA right? Cuz its conference record?

Joepa
03-31-2006, 11:21 PM
Yep, SA has the tie breaker based on Conference record.

GoSpurs21
04-01-2006, 04:08 AM
mouse, where you at?
you talk all tough when the mavs are winning where you at when they lose?

Dingle Barry
04-01-2006, 05:40 AM
that not just some, but the vast majority of you haven't figured out that mouse is actually a spurs fan is sad.

that was a sweet colonel jessep adaptation by the way mouse

Rescueone
04-01-2006, 09:30 AM
Now the Mavs are begining to be like the Mavs we all know! It's that time of year folks. They always fold at the end of the season and in the first round of the playoffs. We can check them off the list as real contenders. Have fun with the Clippers, let's see you get by them in the playoffs before you come with all that " were gonna kick your ass San Antonio" bullshit!

vacuum
04-01-2006, 02:34 PM
mouse, where you at?
you talk all tough when the mavs are winning where you at when they lose?

^ This guy sucks and I should know what sucks!

BTW the Pistons will beat both Dallas And San Antonio so this topic is pointless!

SpurForLife
04-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Spurs will win in June so this topic is very relevant!!! :hat

mouse
04-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Only six days left, I bet Spur fans can't eat or sleep!

CubanMustGo
04-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Yeah, the thought of having our lead over you drop to two games is really making us nervous.

Typical mouse :jack

GoSpurs21
04-01-2006, 06:19 PM
that not just some, but the vast majority of you haven't figured out that mouse is actually a spurs fan is sad.

that was a sweet colonel jessep adaptation by the way mousemouse jumped ship along time ago, no way can any true Spurs fan say so much bullshit about the Spurs and then have any claim to still being a fan

Dingle Barry
04-02-2006, 06:20 AM
mouse jumped ship along time ago, no way can any true Spurs fan say so much bullshit about the Spurs and then have any claim to still being a fan

I disagree. He is obviously a goofy bastard having fun with everyone. Witness his several identities.

T Park.
04-02-2006, 02:33 PM
All BS aside, I am really looking foward to this matchup, it will determine the 2006 NBA Champions

z0sa
04-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Mouse is right.

That's my sister's birthday and I have no idea what to get her. :)

yeah its been on my mind too - its my cousins birthday and I dont know if he wants to party or what either :lol

Happy Devil
04-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Only 5 Days left!

Solid D
04-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Toot Van Horn won't have a "hand" in it now.

Hook Dem
04-03-2006, 09:41 AM
Toot Van Horn won't have a "hand" in it now.
:lol :lol :lol

smeagol
04-03-2006, 09:42 AM
I remember last year Mouse went through this same ritual. Unfortunately for us Spurs fans, Dallas waxed our asses in that late season game.

(But who cares 'cause we got over it and went all the way to win the ring ;) )

byrontx
04-03-2006, 01:20 PM
Hey Mouse, Is your first name Minnie cuz' I swear you're fuk'n Goofy!

LilMissSPURfect
04-04-2006, 03:38 PM
3days
;-)

jmard5
04-04-2006, 05:09 PM
nah. he is just in denial.

spurs own the mavs.

Troll
04-04-2006, 06:28 PM
3days
;-)

how nevous are you? I can see from the posts in here many can't sleep

ponky
04-05-2006, 12:48 AM
how nevous are you? I can see from the posts in here many can't sleep

Of course Spurs fans are nervous, we just beat our last two opponents by 20 points apiece so noooooo, Air-Force-whatever-your-name is, we are not the typical Mavs you normally see, folding. Four of our players were out, we got Josh Howard back and hopefully we'll get Adrian Griffin back by Friday so no worries here. I think it's hilarious how loud mouths like Barkley talk about poor little Timmy only being at 90% and ignore that fact that the Mavs have done alright without four key players. I don't care that we won't finish first in the division. Our team, when healthy, is good enough to play anywhere and it will actually be more fun winning in San Antonio than in Dallas. BTW, Spurs fans can't spell worth sh*t, it's obvious from reading the posts on this forum.

Smackie Chan
04-05-2006, 01:04 AM
Two things will happen April 7th

Spurs win?
Posters call out all Mav fans to rub it in that "their" team is not worthy to get past the first round, mix in a few Ha Ha's and a million I told you so's

Mavs win?
Posters call out all Spur fans to rub it in that "their" team is not worthy to get past the first round, mix in many Ha Ha's and a million I told you so's

GoSpurs21
04-05-2006, 01:08 AM
but the question is will mouse have the guts and money to actually be at the game or will he take the cowards way out and merly watch the game on his 19in b/w tv set at his trailer park mouse hole?

I will be there win or lose, will you lame smack mouse?

are you a true mavs fan willing to devote your last food stamp to actually see the mavs live or are just all talk?

Vingianx
04-05-2006, 01:09 AM
Only six days left, I bet Spur fans can't eat or sleep!
i can tell by your pic that you can't sleep either with your eyes wide open hoping praying that you take at least one more knowing that it will all be in vain because the spurs will own the tie breaker by winning the western conference best record

Steve Perry
04-05-2006, 01:21 AM
but the question is will mouse have the guts and money to actually be at the game or will he take the cowards way out and merly watch the game on his 19in b/w tv set at his trailer park mouse hole?

are you a true mavs fan willing to devote your last food stamp to actually see the mavs live or are just all talk?

hey asshat mouse has you on Ingnore. he can't see your lame posts. why don't you just call him , or send him a letter if your going to try to stalk him?

SpurForLife
04-05-2006, 06:07 AM
Of course Spurs fans are nervous, we just beat our last two opponents by 20 points apiece so noooooo, Air-Force-whatever-your-name is, we are not the typical Mavs you normally see, folding. Four of our players were out, we got Josh Howard back and hopefully we'll get Adrian Griffin back by Friday so no worries here. I think it's hilarious how loud mouths like Barkley talk about poor little Timmy only being at 90% and ignore that fact that the Mavs have done alright without four key players. I don't care that we won't finish first in the division. Our team, when healthy, is good enough to play anywhere and it will actually be more fun winning in San Antonio than in Dallas. BTW, Spurs fans can't spell worth sh*t, it's obvious from reading the posts on this forum.

Dallas Ponies will fold like a cheap piece of crap tent like they always do. No need to worry about the ponies. Maybe next year -allas!!!

Victor Newman
04-05-2006, 08:50 PM
..Tick..tock...tick....tock....

leemajors
04-05-2006, 09:22 PM
who's scared?

GoSpurs21
04-05-2006, 11:15 PM
hey asshat mouse has you on Ingnore. he can't see your lame posts. why don't you just call him , or send him a letter if your going to try to stalk him?whatever deadbeat

pking
04-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Two things will happen April 7th

Spurs win?
Posters call out all Mav fans to rub it in that "their" team is not worthy to get past the first round, mix in a few Ha Ha's and a million I told you so's

Mavs win?
Posters call out all Spur fans to rub it in that "their" team is not worthy to get past the first round, mix in many Ha Ha's and a million I told you so's

Something like that. Or --

Spurs win - Dallas doesn't deserve to be mentioned as a contender, they suck, can't beat San Antonio, why are they even going to the playoffs? they'll be booted in the first round, dirk sucks, etc.

Dallas wins - Spurs weren't playing up to potential, Duncan's not 100%, Dirk still sucks, no worries; dallas can't do that in the post season, etc.

SequSpur
04-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Waste of bandwidth.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2006, 12:40 AM
dallas fans gettin hyped up for no reason, when they know its goin to be there loss, our gain, 2nd round early exit for them to go up in the mountains and brokeback a dvd

ponky
04-06-2006, 12:46 AM

I'm a MAVS fan and I will be there, why not? It's fun going to games in the opposing team's house...when the Spurs shoot FTs I will be the only one heard, haha. I went to a Nets/Mavs game in N.J. last year and I think there were more Mavs fans than Nets fans, it was fun hooking up with the few *outcasts* Look for me, I'll be wearing the Josh Howard P Diddy jersey!!!