PDA

View Full Version : dallas season is over

v2000
03-29-2006, 09:04 PM
im a mavs fan, but im sorry... their season is over. the mavs are flat out stupid idiots. they cant seem to do anything right. they cant shoot. they cant rebound. they cant pass. they cant drive. they cant defend. they cant think. they just suck ass right now. i fucking cant stand this team right now. they just fucking dissapoint us mavs fans year after year after year.

midgetonadonkey
03-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Is that why Dirk was yelling at Avery?

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2006, 09:05 PM
Glad to see Mavs fans have them too. Feel free to join me on the Nets wagon.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-29-2006, 09:07 PM
LOL Trainwreck you dirty dirty sellout.

hahahaha, the mavs are getting spanked, hard, 97-77 with 6:30 to go.

ALVAREZ6
03-29-2006, 09:08 PM
Well, technically, other than the Spurs, every team in the west's season is over.

v2000
03-29-2006, 09:08 PM

cuz they fucking suck. this team is just flat out stupid. they are probably the most talented team in the league, but they have no brains.

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2006, 09:09 PM

There's a thread in the Club somewhere in the club that explains my actions

midgetonadonkey
03-29-2006, 09:09 PM
They are not the most talented team in the league. The Hornets are and everybody knows that.

pking
03-29-2006, 09:15 PM
im a mavs fan, but im sorry... their season is over. the mavs are flat out stupid idiots. they cant seem to do anything right. they cant shoot. they cant rebound. they cant pass. they cant drive. they cant defend. they cant think. they just suck ass right now. i fucking cant stand this team right now. they just fucking dissapoint us mavs fans year after year after year.

Wow, you're an idiot. You are not a Mavs fan. You're a bandwagoner. How ridiculous. We've had some pretty pitiful games of late but you are a bit over the top.

Give us a week, get everybody back...Yea, we suck, we're horrible. We cant shoot even though 8th in fg%. We cant board even though we're 5th in the league in RPG.

It'll be funny to see you hop back on if the Mavs go deep this year.

Banks91
03-29-2006, 09:18 PM
It's quite obvious V2000 is a troll. Pretending to be a Mavs fan. Most likely somebody from here, which is quite pathetic.

zocool16
03-29-2006, 09:18 PM
bro support your team always, every team has a game like this. hehe watch you're gonna be sorry you said this later on tonight

Vingianx
03-29-2006, 09:21 PM
he's right, the mavs suck

Spurminator
03-29-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm trying to picture Amusedaysleeper going to a Pistons board and, with his first post, conceding the season a month before it's over... Don't see it happening.

Fake.

pking
03-29-2006, 09:23 PM
This is only the second time since AJ took over that the Mavs have lost consecutive games.

boutons_
03-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Mavs don't suck, they had a tough road B2B, shot their wad most honorably vs Pistons, and had nothing left for tonight.

I'm damn sure the Spurs will NOT sweep the Mavs in the 2nd round, which we would if the Mavs truly sucked.

Huge challenge now for Avery and Dirk to re-group and rally the troops for the playoffs. They'll both be better for it.

mavsfan1000
03-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey idiot. Gtfo. :flipoff

MI21
03-29-2006, 09:28 PM
Going into Cleveland on the 2nd night of a back to back it is very tough to get a win.

LeBron has now dropped 40+ on the 2 best Western Conference teams under those conditions.

Cavs have also just clinched playoffs I believe, where you at ducks? :)

v2000
03-29-2006, 09:29 PM
this team is playing like total fucking shit. they have the talent to pull together... but they dont have the brains.

SoCalSpursFan
03-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Hey idiot. Gtfo. :flipoff

Denial aint just a river in Egypt my friend...

*see sig pic below*

v2000
03-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Denial aint just a river in Egypt my friend...

*see sig pic below*
i hate saying all this but you are right dude. this team just cant get it done.

Duncanfan
03-29-2006, 09:33 PM
They're season is far from over.. though I would say that starting to lose more ground to San Antonio and will probably finish 4th. I'd still pick them over the probable 5 seeds though (Memphis and Clips).

The problem I see with Dallas is that I'm somehow getting the impression that Dirk is being forced into a leadership role, rather than him wanting to be the leader. That could really pose problems for a team. Add his inability to utilize his size in the low post and you've got yourself a major problem. He dominates lower seeded defenders and gets owned by the likes of Bowen, KG, Duncan and Rasheed. And of course, there's the issue of Jason Terry's inability to defend and the fact that he'd rather shoot than penetrate. (THAT'S WHY WE SPURS FANS ARE PROUD OF TONY PARKER :)

SoCalSpursFan
03-29-2006, 09:33 PM
i hate saying all this but you are right dude. this team just cant get it done.

I agree. :king

mavsfan1000
03-29-2006, 09:34 PM
Well after a heartbreaker like last night I could see why they are playing like shit tonight. When Howard and Harris comeback they will be much better. It is frustrating now with the slump they're in but when 3 players are missing it is understandable. Harris (6th man), Howard (Second best player), and Griffin (defensive stopper).

kris
03-29-2006, 09:34 PM
cuz they fucking suck. this team is just flat out stupid. they are probably the most talented team in the league, but they have no brains.

They are actually an overachieving team. After Dirk, their talent level drops to almost nothing. Even with him, they have average talent compared with other teams. Avery Johnson should be the unanimous COY.

mavsfan1000
03-29-2006, 09:37 PM
They are actually an overachieving team. After Dirk, their talent level drops to almost nothing. Even with him, they have average talent compared with other teams. Avery Johnson should be the unanimous COY.
Yeah right now that is the situation with key players missing.

v2000
03-29-2006, 09:37 PM
They're season is far from over.. though I would say that starting to lose more ground to San Antonio and will probably finish 4th. I'd still pick them over the probable 5 seeds though (Memphis and Clips).

The problem I see with Dallas is that I'm somehow getting the impression that Dirk is being forced into a leadership role, rather than him wanting to be the leader. That could really pose problems for a team. Add his inability to utilize his size in the low post and you've got yourself a major problem. He dominates lower seeded defenders and gets owned by the likes of Bowen, KG, Duncan and Rasheed. And of course, there's the issue of Jason Terry's inability to defend and the fact that he'd rather shoot than penetrate. (THAT'S WHY WE SPURS FANS ARE PROUD OF TONY PARKER :)
well, i wouldnt say Dirk gets owned by guys like KG, Duncan, and Rasheed, but Bowen is far more fitting. Dirk usually plays pretty well when matched up against KG, Duncan, and Rasheed, because of his speed and shooting ability. and Terry has the ability to play fairly good defense... hes just lazy as hell, and doesnt think.

v2000
03-29-2006, 09:39 PM
thats not true at all. just because they dont have all-stars, or arent an extremely popular team does not mean they dont have talent. Howard, Terry, Harris, Stackhouse, Van Horn, Daniels are all very talented players. Dampier is talented too, but just lazy as hell.

Troll
03-29-2006, 09:40 PM
im a mavs fan,

Pssssssssst! you left out fair weather

but im sorry

Trust me your more than just sorry

... their season is over.

I will make sure to tell the team that after Apri 7th when they beat the Spurs and your lame ass makes another screen name to give them props!

the mavs are flat out stupid idiots.

I think kori needs under 16 year olds not able to post here softwear.
but then again we would lose GoSpurs21 also

they cant seem to do anything right. they cant shoot. they cant rebound. they cant pass. they cant drive. they cant defend. they cant think. they just suck ass right now

I bet your nick at night ass was jumping up and down on your Toy Story bed when they beat the Spurs by 32 points last time

. i fucking cant stand this team right now. they just fucking dissapoint us mavs fans year after year after year.

15 year old MeltDowns are not fresh, do me a favor and root for the Lakers you will fit right in.

Kori Ellis
03-29-2006, 09:40 PM
It's quite obvious V2000 is a troll. Pretending to be a Mavs fan. Most likely somebody from here, which is quite pathetic.

His IP is in Dallas. So he's likely really a Mavs fan.

theroc5
03-29-2006, 09:43 PM
Well, technically, other than the Spurs, every team in the west's season is over.
correction...for every team other than the Spurs the season is over :king

v2000
03-29-2006, 09:43 PM
I bet your nick at night ass was jumping up and down on your Toy Story bed when they beat the Spurs by 32 points last time

smart one, dumbass, considering they got beat last TWO times they played the spurs. and last year, they beat the Spurs when Duncan was out. a lot of teams did that. this mavs team at the moment, is by far the most dissapointing one in the past several years.

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Glad to see Mavs fans have them too. Feel free to join me on the Nets wagon.

Fuck the Nets

mavsfan1000
03-29-2006, 09:45 PM
His IP is in Dallas. So he's likely really a Mavs fan.
There probably are a lot of spurs fans that live in Dallas.

Kori Ellis
03-29-2006, 09:46 PM
There probably are a lot of spurs fans that live in Dallas.

Sure there are. But his IP isn't the same as any regular poster here.

v2000
03-29-2006, 09:50 PM
im just mad that this team lately has shown no heart. they play with no effort. its almost as if they think its okay to lose, just because they are full of injuries. if they played with heart and effort, i wouldnt be mad at all. but when they sit around half the game, and the only person that plays with any heart and effort is Darrell Armstrong, who is like 38 years old... that is just fucking sad.

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Mavs 2-6 in March against playoff teams

mavsfan1000
03-29-2006, 09:53 PM
Howard plays with the most heart of anyone on the team. Harris is up there also. Daniels has been a disappointment and Stackhouse plays selfishly. Terry likes to stand around and not run hard. The energy players are gone and now you see a lot of standing around.

Horry For 3!
03-29-2006, 09:56 PM
Mavs got LebrOWNED

ReppinTheD
Well after a heartbreaker like last night I could see why they are playing like shit tonight. When Howard and Harris comeback they will be much better. It is frustrating now with the slump they're in but when 3 players are missing it is understandable. Harris (6th man), Howard (Second best player), and Griffin (defensive stopper).

You seriously need to stop using that excuse of your injuries - From what I am hearing from you, it would seem as if Howard and Harris are the Mavs saviors - they are good, but for example, Van Horn and Stack gave their best last night against the Pistons- which more than made up for their absenses (they still lost); a good team that is championship mateiral has to be able to go through things like this.

Also, people always say that the Pistons are super lucky in avoiding injuries - it is true to an extent, but at this point of the season it seems as if though everyone is injured - check out Ben Wallace with his knee's, bone spurs in the foot, and his arm (i think, it could be his hand); and mcdyess with his elbow and wrist. You hear about the injuries of other teams a lot, but the Pistons also have their own injuries, they just don't make it their excuse. I won't deny that the Pistons are definetly good at avoiding injuries, but thats also due to the trainers that we have, they are truely great and should be recognized for the job they do on the Pistons.

v2000
Howard plays with the most heart of anyone on the team. Harris is up there also. Daniels has been a disappointment and Stackhouse plays selfishly. Terry likes to stand around and not run hard. The energy players are gone and now you see a lot of standing around.
its just earlier, this team had so much heart, and determination, to prove people that they are an elite team. and once people actually began to believe they deserve to be considered a title contender, they go and fuck it up. its very irritating as a mavs fan. they have always done this.

pking
03-29-2006, 09:58 PM
I think you're overreacting.

I agree that we look like shit. That's an obvious one to call. We're lacking energy, lacking bodies and of course we have lost to some better teams and some teams that just brought more to the table on game night.

Blaming losses on injuries is stupid; however I think saying that our injury issues are contributing to our struggles is a valid statement. Will we be a super powered team once Devin, Josh and Grif are back? Probably not. (In fact, I wouldn't be suprised if their first couple of games back are ugly as hell.) But will we get a much needed boost? Most definently.

5-5 over our last 10 pretty much sucks, but it's not like we've just given up. We're struggling, and I think it's pretty pathetic that "fans" are giving up on the team.

4th seed is looking likely and we've gotta have confidence going against LAC or Memphis. It's not like we can't beat them.

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2006, 09:59 PM

Spurs were without an ALL STAR, and they still easily beat the Clips

pking
03-29-2006, 09:59 PM
Mavs were like 6-1 against the elite in the first half of the season. This 2-6 month against those same teams has been hard to swallow but I think the people jumping ship because of it are pretty pathetic.

v2000
03-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Duncan wasnt an all-star???

v2000
03-29-2006, 10:02 PM
Mavs were like 6-1 against the elite in the first half of the season. This 2-6 month has been hard to swallow but I think the people jumping ship because of it are pretty pathetic.
im not giving up. the mavs are still my team, and they are capable of turning it around. but unless they show some heart, and brains, which they have done none of as of late, they are done.

mavsfan1000
03-29-2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah but when people complain about the mavs energy level lately and their defense I can't help but look at what Harris, Howard, and Griffin did for this team. Obviously Stackhouse can't do those same things. He might be able to make shots but is not an energy player. Van Horn definitely isn't an energy player. Though they made shots they lacked in other categories. The chemistry is bad right now.

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2006, 10:04 PM
Duncan wasnt an all-star???

Not without the adjective but without as in the adverb

pking
03-29-2006, 10:04 PM

That's one player on their extremely talented team. Mavs without 3 players (2 starters) for an extended period of time is a little more significant.

NOT to say that's why we're losing, the injury is excuse is weak...but I don't think you can downplay it that much when you're speaking in terms of it being a factor that contributes to the struggles.

yeahone
03-29-2006, 10:35 PM
thas worst than t park jumping off the wagon

theMUHMEshow
03-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Dallas :lol They should not even be in the same league as Detroit, SA, Miami and Phoenix

Trainwreck2100
03-29-2006, 10:45 PM
Dallas :lol They should not even be in the same league as Detroit, SA, Miami and Phoenix

They could be in Pheinix's league

midgetonadonkey
03-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Why do you name Phoneix in that list? They should not be mentioned in the same breathe as Detroit and San Antonio.

efrem1
03-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Why do you name Phoneix in that list? They should not be mentioned in the same breathe as Detroit and San Antonio.

I agree; after those two tank jobs this week, they need to step down a notch. However, I contend that they are mailing it in because they really can't move from the 2nd seed unless they win out or super tank. :spin

efrem1
03-29-2006, 10:53 PM
Mavs got LebrOWNED

LeBron seems to rise up or down to the occasion. He carved up the Spurs a month ago and Dallas tonight, but can't find the basket against mediocre teams.

SequSpur
03-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Dallas is a good team, but they don't have enough to get by SA.

Only idiots would think that all they have is Dirk.

midgetonadonkey
03-29-2006, 11:11 PM
LeBron seems to rise up or down to the occasion. He carved up the Spurs a month ago and Dallas tonight, but can't find the basket against mediocre teams.
That's because he never learned how to win big games in the NCAA rank. If he had spend 2 years in college, he would be a clutch player.

v2000
03-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Dallas is a good team, but they don't have enough to get by SA.

Only idiots would think that all they have is Dirk.
agreed.

rayray2k8
03-29-2006, 11:21 PM

:wtf What the hell kind of fan are you?
Look at it this way.. at least you're not a timberwolves fan.:hang

Duncanfan
03-29-2006, 11:25 PM
Look.. Howard's injury is significant to the Mavs. The team itself (i'm not talking about the fans.. THE TEAM) and Avery have tried their best to work things out. Unfortunately, they can only do so much without Howard, Harris, Van Horn and Griffin.

So the facts :
1)Dallas is a lot better when healthy
2)A healthy Mavericks team is still inferior to the Spurs and Pistons.
3)Anyone who thinks that losing 4 key players (yes they are key players to the Mavs) isn't a reason for decline in team play is a retard.

mavsfan1000
03-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Look.. Howard's injury is significant to the Mavs. The team itself (i'm not talking about the fans.. THE TEAM) and Avery have tried their best to work things out. Unfortunately, they can only do so much without Howard, Harris, Van Horn and Griffin.

So the facts :
3)Anyone who thinks that losing 4 key players (yes they are key players to the Mavs) isn't a reason for decline in team play is a retard.
I agree with this mostly except the second one. The mavs with a full team and Diop, Nowitzki, Howard, Griffin, and Terry starting are 28-4. I think the mavs can beat the pistons but maybe not the spurs.

v2000
03-29-2006, 11:57 PM
:wtf What the hell kind of fan are you?
Look at it this way.. at least you're not a timberwolves fan.:hang
i love the mavs... but they have really shaken my faith in them over the past several games, and disappointed me more than I have EVER been in a team of professional sports. they play with no heart and no effort.

v2000
03-29-2006, 11:58 PM

So the facts :
yea, i think losing those guys has hurt them, but they are still capable of playing FAR better than they have been. and like i have said... the reason they arent playing as well as they can is because of lack of heart, and lack of effort.

v2000
03-30-2006, 12:01 AM
I agree with this mostly except the second one. The mavs with a full team and Diop, Nowitzki, Howard, Griffin, and Terry starting are 28-4. I think the mavs can beat the pistons but maybe not the spurs.
completely healthy, and in sync... this team is capable of beating anyone, anywhere. i think when fully healthy and at their best, they can beat a fully healthy, and at their best Spurs squad. IMO, this team has more talent, depth, and potential than the Spurs. but mentally, they do not seem ready at all. mentally, they seem like they dont even belong in the playoffs at the moment. they are playing with less heart and less brains than any team in the league at the moment, and its killing them.

mavsfan1000
03-30-2006, 12:03 AM
yea, i think losing those guys has hurt them, but they are still capable of playing FAR better than they have been. and like i have said... the reason they arent playing as well as they can is because of lack of heart, and lack of effort.
Look at it this way. The mavs gave everything they had against the Pistons the night before and in the last 2 minutes of the game got beat. It was close throughout the game but the mavs blew it after fighting hard all game to lose at the end. Than they have a quick turnaround at 6 PM in Cleveland after a tough loss the night before. The spurs fans can tell you the same thing they play with no heart on the second night of a back to back. The players are exhausted and frustrated from the night before. They also have no bench right now to fall back on.

v2000
03-30-2006, 12:07 AM
Look at it this way. The mavs gave everything they had against the Pistons the night before and in the last 2 minutes of the game got beat. It was close throughout the game but the mavs blew it after fighting hard all game to lose at the end. Than they have a quick turnaround at 6 PM in Cleveland after a tough loss the night before. The spurs fans can tell you the same thing they play with no heart on the second night of a back to back. The players are exhausted and frustrated from the night before. They also have no bench right now to fall back on.
yea, but playing with absolutely no effort, and constantly making brainless mistakes is unacceptable. to make it worse, Avery has done NOTHING about it. all he has lately done is talk about how they need to get off to a better start. but obviously he hasnt done his job well lately. i love Avery, and think he has tremendous potential as a head coach, and so far has done a great job with Dallas, but over the past month, he has been flat out, awful. and they need to stop playing Powell so much, and give him minutes to Rawle Marshall. that kid has far more talent, is smarter, and has better poise than Powell does. he always gives the Mavs effective minutes, while Powell makes a boneheaded rookie mistake every other play.

kris
03-30-2006, 12:34 AM
thats not true at all. just because they dont have all-stars, or arent an extremely popular team does not mean they dont have talent. Howard, Terry, Harris, Stackhouse, Van Horn, Daniels are all very talented players. Dampier is talented too, but just lazy as hell.

Stackhouse and Dampier are way past their primes.

Van Horn sucks.

Howard and Daniels are your typical NBA athletic 2 guards.

Terry is a good shooter.

Harris has potential.

What team can't you say that about?

The Mavericks are where they are because of Avery Johnson, not their talent. They are middle of the pack talent.

SirChaz
03-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Dallas has very talented players but they don't seem to play as a team very well.

I think they have some of the lowest assist numbers in the league.
Everything is one-on-one with them. When they have to pass and create for others they tend to sputter.

mavsfan1000
03-30-2006, 12:45 AM

Van Horn sucks.

Terry is a good shooter.

Harris has potential.

The Mavericks are where they are because of Avery Johnson, not their talent. They are middle of the pack talent.

Dampier is still a force in the middle. Stackhouse was a never was wannabe star. Howard is far from a typical player. He is the perfect compliment to Dirk's game. He's a great dive cutter. Terry is a great shooter. Harris is on the same level of athleticism as Parker but with passing skills. He just needs experience and get stronger. Dallas also added Diop. A shot blocking big man they needed that is very active.

SequSpur
03-30-2006, 12:58 AM
umm... I'm not a big Dallas fan, but saying that Avery is the reason why they win 55+ games every year in the Dirk era is not giving the credit to where the credit is due.

Stackhouse is a very good player, is he in his prime? nope, but he is still an allstar if he gets the minutes and touches.

Dallas has a solid backcourt, both starting and off the bench.

As always, Dallas has a problem with their front court, mainly because their 7 footer plays shooting guard.

Dallas has the same problem every other team not named Miami, San Antoniio, and Detroit. A weak post defense.

Step back from the Avery wheaties.

Smackie Chan
03-30-2006, 02:50 AM

smart one, dumbass, considering they got beat last TWO times they played the spurs. and last year, they beat the Spurs when Duncan was out. a lot of teams did that. this mavs team at the moment, is by far the most dissapointing one in the past several years.

So then the Toy Story bed was true? I pictured you a Power Ranger type :lmao

Smackie Chan
03-30-2006, 02:54 AM
Page one

im a mavs fan, but their season is over. the mavs are flat out stupid idiots. they cant seem to do anything right. they cant shoot. they cant rebound. they cant pass. they cant drive. they cant defend. they cant think. they just suck ass

page two after Mommy makes Mac N cheese

completely healthy, and in sync... this team is capable of beating anyone, anywhere.

Your bandwagon and Bi polar? :lmao

v2000
03-30-2006, 09:05 AM

Van Horn sucks.

Terry is a good shooter.

Harris has potential.

typical biased viewpoint of a homer spurs fan... lets analyze the spurs talent, shall we?

Duncan is a superstar, arguably the best player in the league. opens up the offense for other players, and picks up defensive slack extremely well.

Parker is a good guard, but is an average shooter, and gets most of his scoring through Duncan drawing so much attention from the help defense. Average passer. Overrated.

Ginobili has talent, and is a very well rounded player, but again, produces so well due to Duncan drawing so much attention. Overrated.

Bowen is a great defender, shoots corner threes well, and thats about it.

Rasho/Nazr are both soft, and lack talent. in other words, they suck.

Beno sucks.

Finley is probably the streakiest shooter in the NBA, cant defend, and refuses to drive. He basically sucks.

NVE is streaky as hell, and always hurt.

Barry sucks.

Horry can't do anything except shoot 3s in the final few minutes of games. So he pretty much sucks until the final few minutes, when he turns into big shot bob.

how is that for talent evaluation?

v2000
03-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Dallas has very talented players but they don't seem to play as a team very well.

I think they have some of the lowest assist numbers in the league.
Everything is one-on-one with them. When they have to pass and create for others they tend to sputter.
the thing about this team... when they were playing at their best, even though they didnt get a lot of assists, they had very good ball movement, and when they were really rolling, they were getting quite a few assists. but lately, its been a lot tougher, especially without Harris and Griffin, who gave out quite a few assists, and Howard who is the team's best dive cutter, and was able to get a lot of easy buckets. lately, their team play has been flat out garbage though.

v2000
03-30-2006, 09:12 AM
Your bandwagon and Bi polar?[/b] :lmao

no. i said when this team is completely healthy, and rolling. but i strongly doubt that this team will be completely healthy and rolling come playoff time. it takes time to build chemistry, and they dont have enough time. they had better pray that when Harris, Howard, and Griffin get back, that they can get back on track right away, otherwise they are toast, possibly in the first round.

kalikot_boy_kr
03-30-2006, 09:25 AM
im a mavs fan, but im sorry... their season is over. the mavs are flat out stupid idiots. they cant seem to do anything right. they cant shoot. they cant rebound. they cant pass. they cant drive. they cant defend. they cant think. they just suck ass right now. i fucking cant stand this team right now. they just fucking dissapoint us mavs fans year after year after year. :elephant :elephant hehehe do it again next year! this is my last (hahahahahahaha!) to every mavs fan. :elephant

kalikot_boy_kr
03-30-2006, 09:29 AM
v2000
Lottery Pick

Position: Dominant Center
Team: Dallas Mavericks
vBookie Cash: $500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this team is playing like total fucking shit. they have the talent to pull together... but they dont have the brains. .......<<<<hahahhaha! funny! u!

kalikot_boy_kr
03-30-2006, 09:37 AM
:blah well'well'well! mavs can do it next 10 years!!! watch out! :lol

v2000
03-30-2006, 09:39 AM
v2000
Lottery Pick

Position: Dominant Center
Team: Dallas Mavericks
vBookie Cash: $500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this team is playing like total fucking shit. they have the talent to pull together... but they dont have the brains. .......<<<<hahahhaha! funny! u!
that made absolutely no sense.

Jimcs50
03-30-2006, 09:40 AM

Are you TPark's brother?

:)

v2000
03-30-2006, 09:51 AM
Are you TPark's brother?

:)
No.

kalikot_boy_kr
03-30-2006, 10:17 AM
:lol a cousin.

TDMVPDPOY
03-30-2006, 10:34 AM
where are the mavs fishin?

101A
03-30-2006, 10:52 AM
completely healthy, and in sync... this team is capable of beating anyone, anywhere. i think when fully healthy and at their best, they can beat a fully healthy, and at their best Spurs squad. IMO, this team has more talent, depth, and potential than the Spurs.

You, sir, are blinded.

When all healthy and playing in sync, the Spurs have the most dominant player on the planet, and 3 of the top 4 players from either squad. They have more veteran experience, better shooters and individuals who fill there roles better, much less the ring count, and "Big Game" experience advantage is laughable. The ONLY reason the Spurs might not win a championship EASILY this year, is because Tim Duncan is limited in his mobility because of his foot injury.

The Mavs, frankly, are not AT ALL in the Spurs class when both teams are healthy - only one team in this league is.

You can argue records all you want, but when the season is over, after all things are equal schedule-wise, the Spurs win the division and WC COMOFORTABLY - despite fighting injuries and compacency ALL season. Just look at the remaining schedules, even if it were the Mavs up two - I would put my money on the Spurs.

v2000
03-30-2006, 11:03 AM
You, sir, are blinded.

When all healthy and playing in sync, the Spurs have the most dominant player on the planet, and 3 of the top 4 players from either squad. They have more veteran experience, better shooters and individuals who fill there roles better, much less the ring count, and "Big Game" experience advantage is laughable. The ONLY reason the Spurs might not win a championship EASILY this year, is because Tim Duncan is limited in his mobility because of his foot injury.

The Mavs, frankly, are not AT ALL in the Spurs class when both teams are healthy - only one team in this league is.

You can argue records all you want, but when the season is over, after all things are equal schedule-wise, the Spurs win the division and WC COMOFORTABLY - despite fighting injuries and compacency ALL season. Just look at the remaining schedules, even if it were the Mavs up two - I would put my money on the Spurs.
You, sir, cannot read.

I said that based on talent and depth, the Mavs are better. but you clearly like to pick and choose what to read, considering I also said they are not mentally ready to win.

And to say that when completely healthy, the Spurs have the most dominant player on the planet shows just how ignorant you are. EVERYONE with simple basketball knowledge knows that when fully healthy, Shaquille O'Neal is still the most DOMINANT player in basketball. he may not be as skilled as Duncan, but he is far more DOMINANT.

Injuries??? The Spurs injuries are NOTHING compared to what the Mavs have gone through. The only guy to really miss any signifiacant time was Ginobili, which happened early in the year, while the schedule was quite easy. However, we have lost Howard, Griffin, Harris, Van Horn, Stackhouse, Daniels all for a significant amount of time. DO NOT compare injuries. If Dallas was as healthy as the Spurs have been, we would be ahead of the Spurs by AT LEAST 2 games.

You, sir, are a complete homer.

101A
03-30-2006, 11:45 AM
You, sir, cannot read.

I said that based on talent and depth, the Mavs are better. but you clearly like to pick and choose what to read, considering I also said they are not mentally ready to win.

And to say that when completely healthy, the Spurs have the most dominant player on the planet shows just how ignorant you are. EVERYONE with simple basketball knowledge knows that when fully healthy, Shaquille O'Neal is still the most DOMINANT player in basketball. he may not be as skilled as Duncan, but he is far more DOMINANT.

Injuries??? The Spurs injuries are NOTHING compared to what the Mavs have gone through. The only guy to really miss any signifiacant time was Ginobili, which happened early in the year, while the schedule was quite easy. However, we have lost Howard, Griffin, Harris, Van Horn, Stackhouse, Daniels all for a significant amount of time. DO NOT compare injuries. If Dallas was as healthy as the Spurs have been, we would be ahead of the Spurs by AT LEAST 2 games.

You, sir, are a complete homer.

You are still blind.

Duncan is at his prime age-wise; Shaq has passed his. When healthy, now, Duncan is the superior player. He was always close.

I still disagree talent and depth wise; Spurs are, along with being tougher mentally, better coached, more experienced - both more talented and deeper than the Mavericks.

The discussion is academic, however. The Spurs are still going to win the division, then take the Mavs out in the 2nd round; regardless of what would happen is some theoretical world (where the Spurs are superior, also).

v2000
03-30-2006, 11:58 AM
You are still blind.

Duncan is at his prime age-wise; Shaq has passed his. When healthy, now, Duncan is the superior player. He was always close.

I still disagree talent and depth wise; Spurs are, along with being tougher mentally, better coached, more experienced - both more talented and deeper than the Mavericks.

The discussion is academic, however. The Spurs are still going to win the division, then take the Mavs out in the 2nd round; regardless of what would happen is some theoretical world (where the Spurs are superior, also).
Ok, so Duncan may be in his prime. Doesnt mean hes more dominant that Shaq. He is a better player, no doubt about it, but Shaq is more dominant. Today's Shaq is still playing like one of the greatest centers of all time. No one stands a chance against him when he is healthy (which isnt often).

No way in hell is a bench of Beno, Barry, Finley, Horry, and Rasho better than a bench of Harris, Daniels, Stackhouse, Van Horn, and Dampier. Harris is WAY better than Beno. Daniels is definitley better than Barry. Stack blows Finley away. Van Horn is a better player than Horry, although Horry is one of the best guys to have in the NBA in the final minutes of a game, while Van Horn isnt. And although Dampier is lazy, when he plays to his potential, he would murder Rasho.

You can disagree all you want. But one thing we both agree on is that the Mavs will most likely lose in the second round. Although I think the Mavs are capable of beating the Spurs, mentally, they don't seem ready.

101A
03-30-2006, 12:04 PM
Ok, so Duncan may be in his prime. Doesnt mean hes more dominant that Shaq. He is a better player, no doubt about it, but Shaq is more dominant. Today's Shaq is still playing like one of the greatest centers of all time. No one stands a chance against him when he is healthy (which isnt often).

No way in hell is a bench of Beno, Barry, Finley, Horry, and Rasho better than a bench of Harris, Daniels, Stackhouse, Van Horn, and Dampier. Harris is WAY better than Beno. Daniels is definitley better than Barry. Stack blows Finley away. Van Horn is a better player than Horry, although Horry is one of the best guys to have in the NBA in the final minutes of a game, while Van Horn isnt. And although Dampier is lazy, when he plays to his potential, he would murder Rasho.

You can disagree all you want. But one thing we both agree on is that the Mavs will most likely lose in the second round. Although I think the Mavs are capable of beating the Spurs, mentally, they don't seem ready.

Alright, let's do this:

You list all the Mavs players in order of most valuable to least, I'll do the same with the Spurs. We'll then compare 1 to 1, 2 to 2 etc. The one that wins the most comparisons (has the more valuable player is each respective slot) has the deeper, more talented team. This is useless, proves nothing, offseason crap; but with all the seedings of signifigance decided, this about as close to offseason as we're going to get until June.

101A
03-30-2006, 12:11 PM
Duncan
Ginobilli
Parker
Bowen
Finley
Horry
Nazr
Rasho
Barry
Udrih
Oberto
Van Exel
Marks
Sanders

v2000
03-30-2006, 12:15 PM
Alright, let's do this:

You list all the Mavs players in order of most valuable to least, I'll do the same with the Spurs. We'll then compare 1 to 1, 2 to 2 etc. The one that wins the most comparisons (has the more valuable player is each respective slot) has the deeper, more talented team. This is useless, proves nothing, offseason crap; but with all the seedings of signifigance decided, this about as close to offseason as we're going to get until June.
Ok... I dont get the point of this, especially since im a realistic fan, and you along with most people in this forum are complete homers. Why would I waste my time on that?

101A
03-30-2006, 12:20 PM
Ok... I dont get the point of this, especially since im a realistic fan, and you along with most people in this forum are complete homers. Why would I waste my time on that?

What the hell are you doing on a Spur's board if you won't let it's fans ridicule you and have fun at your expense? You're not very adept at this troll thing.

v2000
03-30-2006, 12:32 PM
What the hell are you doing on a Spur's board if you won't let it's fans ridicule you and have fun at your expense? You're not very adept at this troll thing.
???

you are an idiot.

second of all, I'm not a troll. I used to post here a while back, but got unfairly banned just because I was a mavericks fan.

Anyways, I have time to kill, so this is how mine would go...

Duncan>Dirk
Ginobilli<Howard
Parker=Terry
Bowen>Griffin
Finley<Stackhouse
Horry<Dampier
Nazr=Van Horn
Rasho<Diop
Barry<Daniels
Udrih<Armstrong
Oberto=Mbenga
Van Exel>Marshall
Marks=Powell

in terms of their value to their teams, this is how I would rate them. Duncan means everything to the Spurs. He opens everything up on offense, and picks up a lot on defense. IMO, without Duncan, the Spurs are not that great at all. They would MAYBE get the 8th seed without Duncan. Most people that are unbiased (which there aren't many of in this forum) would say the same. They have some good players, but most of them are old, injury prone, streaky shooters. The only talent they can really depend on for the future is from Parker and Ginobili... MAYBE Beno. The Mavs have a much younger squad. Harris, Howard, Daniels, Dirk, Diop, Terry (the oldest being Terry at 28), and maybe even Rawle Marshall... all still have many years to go.

Anyways, those are just my opinions, and you are probably going to throw petty insults at me for them as most homer spurs fans do, but whatever. Doesnt make a difference in the world.

SequSpur
03-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Dallas is not getting by San Antonio, LA, Phoenix, Detroit, Miami or the Nets.

So where is the fishing trip going to be?

v2000
03-30-2006, 12:43 PM
Dallas is not getting by San Antonio, LA, Phoenix, Detroit, Miami or the Nets.

So where is the fishing trip going to be?
ok, normally you seemed to be a pretty good poster, but that was just ignorant. San Antonio and Detroit, I understand, but LA? Phoenix? Miami? New Jersey? you gotta be kidding me...

CubanMustGo
03-30-2006, 01:22 PM
typical biased viewpoint of a homer spurs fan... lets analyze the spurs talent, shall we?

:drunk :drunk :drunk :drunk :drunk

To use a term you're familar with, you suck.

Rummpd
03-30-2006, 01:30 PM
Ginobili less than Howard = give me a break! Howard is a young promising and still developing potential star but when he accomplishes 1/8 of what Manu (gold medals,int MVPs, all star, 2 titles) has done and proves he is clutch like Manu then revisit this.

Parker is also far superior than Terry period and getting better every day.

leemajors
03-30-2006, 01:42 PM
ginobili< howard??? one was an all star, and almost won finals mvp. howard is good, but not on ginobili's level. he may be in a few years, but not now for sure.

v2000
03-30-2006, 03:00 PM
Ginobili less than Howard = give me a break! Howard is a young promising and still developing potential star but when he accomplishes 1/8 of what Manu (gold medals,int MVPs, all star, 2 titles) has done and proves he is clutch like Manu then revisit this.

Parker is also far superior than Terry period and getting better every day.
In terms of who is more valuable to their team??? Howard is FAR more valuable to the Mavs than Ginobili is to the Spurs. Terry hits WAY more clutch shots than Parker ever has, and that is why I said they were equal... in terms of value to their team. However, Parker and Ginobili has one of the most dominant interior players of all time... the Mavs have Diop and Dampier. you can put Terry and Howard on the Spurs, and they both average 20 a night on 50% shooting.

v2000
03-30-2006, 03:17 PM
ginobili< howard??? one was an all star, and almost won finals mvp. howard is good, but not on ginobili's level. he may be in a few years, but not now for sure.
you clearly didnt understand the point. I was talking about who is more important to their team's success. Howard is more important to the Mavs than Ginoibli is to the Spurs. We weren't talking about skill... although IMO, Howard is more talented than Ginobili. Ginobili has more experience, and was able to begin his career in a much better situation than Josh Howard did. and Ginobili should not have been an all-star. Pau Gasol, Jason Richardson, Carmello Anthony, and Corey Maggette all deserved it more, and are better players than Ginobili. its retarded that fans get to vote who are all-stars. Yao Ming had no place starting over Shaq in 2004 for the All-Star game. and dont say that the coaches vote in the bench players, because it all depends on the votes. you have to have enough votes to even be considered for an all-star appearance.

Anyways, back to the point... just wait... in another year or two, Howard will be averaging about 20 and 10 per night, and will be an all-star, while people are regretting saying that Ginobili will soon be the best player in basketball, and the next Jordan, and all that bullshit that so many stupidass analysts started to say. I can't believe that even Tim Cowlishaw said that Ginobili was possibly the best player in the NBA.

reader
03-30-2006, 03:31 PM
I can't believe that even Tim Cowlishaw said that Ginobili was possibly the best player in the NBA.

I believe he said, best, "International Player" in the NBA. Quite a difference.

nkdlunch
03-30-2006, 04:02 PM
spineless mav fans

v2000
03-30-2006, 05:06 PM
I believe he said, best, "International Player" in the NBA. Quite a difference.
No, he didn't say that. And even if he were to have said "international player"... he couldn't be more wrong. Dirk, Gasol, AK-47, Nash are all far superior.

Here is an article, saying that he is better than Kobe, and any other 2 guard in the league.

http://www.beloblog.com/sportssay/archives/2005/06/24/

scroll down to the subheading "SportsSay meets SportsDay"

even Barkley said that its crap. we all know how much he loves the Spurs and Ginobili, but he said hes not even the best player on his team, so how can he be the best in the NBA? and to put him above Kobe is the stupidest thing ever.

v2000
03-30-2006, 05:06 PM
spineless mav fans
dumbass homer spurs fans...

nkdlunch
03-30-2006, 05:09 PM
dumbass homer spurs fans...

you stupid fuckin idiot. You are a disgrace to fans all over the world. What the fuck kind of response you expect after you post this in a Spurs board???? you want pity? you want Spur fans to cheer you up? agree w/your dumb ass? go write this in a Mav board and you will get a worse response actually. You are the worst kind of fan, you are a.....a........ Tpark :wow

mavsfan1000
03-30-2006, 05:22 PM
What do you expect on a spurs board? Realistic Spurs fans? :lol

v2000
03-30-2006, 05:24 PM
you stupid fuckin idiot. You are a disgrace to fans all over the world. What the fuck kind of response you expect after you post this in a Spurs board???? you want pity? you want Spur fans to cheer you up? agree w/your dumb ass? go write this in a Mav board and you will get a worse response actually. You are the worst kind of fan, you are a.....a........ Tpark :wow
Grasp your ears firmly and pull your head out of your ass.

v2000
03-30-2006, 05:25 PM
What do you expect on a spurs board? Realistic Spurs fans? :lol
LOL. true... there arent many of those around...

PM5K
03-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Mavs have chosen a bad time to play poorly (well maybe they didn't make an actual choice but nevertheless).

I don't know that the Mavs will ever get anywhere with Dirk, he's just not a true leader, opening your mouth isn't all it takes to be a leader...

v2000
03-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Mavs have chosen a bad time to play poorly (well maybe they didn't make an actual choice but nevertheless).

I don't know that the Mavs will ever get anywhere with Dirk, he's just not a true leader, opening your mouth isn't all it takes to be a leader...
It's hard to tell... I think they can get it done with Dirk... but I am not concerned about Dirk... im much more concerned about the other players. Dirk has all the heart in the world, but the other guys don't seem as driven, which has cost us several games in this recent stretch.

kris
03-30-2006, 11:36 PM

Duncan is a superstar, arguably the best player in the league. opens up the offense for other players, and picks up defensive slack extremely well.

Parker is a good guard, but is an average shooter, and gets most of his scoring through Duncan drawing so much attention from the help defense. Average passer. Overrated.

Ginobili has talent, and is a very well rounded player, but again, produces so well due to Duncan drawing so much attention. Overrated.

Beno sucks.

Finley is probably the streakiest shooter in the NBA, cant defend, and refuses to drive. He basically sucks.

Barry sucks.

Horry can't do anything except shoot 3s in the final few minutes of games. So he pretty much sucks until the final few minutes, when he turns into big shot bob.

You misinterpret me, I am complimenting Dallas on a job well done with the little talent they have.

Duncan has actually played horrible this season.

Parker is probably underrated as he has carried the team most of the season with Tim and Manu hobbled.

I didn't say the Spurs were super talent anyways. I do think they have more talent than Dallas though.

You seem to be a pretty emotional guy.

mavsfan1000
03-31-2006, 12:49 AM
Parker is overachieving this year so that makes up for Duncan underachieving.

woainba
03-31-2006, 01:51 AM
hehe,too easy

Leetonidas
03-31-2006, 02:09 AM

Beno sucks.

Barry sucks.

Let me fix this for you...

1. Tim Duncan has been hobbled this season. He has not drawn anywhere near the attention he is used to.

2. Tony Parker is becoming a better shooter, and is more clutch than any douche bag the Mavericks have. He plays great defense and can get to the rim at any time.

3. Manu Ginobili is not overrated, by any means. If he was on the Hawks and was their first option, he'd easily average 28 points a game.

4. Bruce Bowen is the best defender in the league, and if you knew shit about basketball, you would know he can do a lot more than shoot corner three's, but he can do that and do it well. Dirk is Bowen's bitch.

5. Rasho and Nazr soft...yeah, Rasho maybe soft, OFFENSIVELY, but you're a Mavs fan, what the fuck do you know about defense? Rasho is a defensive beast against big men (He probably guards Shaq better than anybody) and Nazr Mohammed is a rebounding machine. If Nazr was better at rotating on D, he'd be awesome. Nazr owned Dampier's bitch ass in the last game. Dampier = Nazr's bitch.

6. Beno does not suck. You're a fucking moron. Why don't you actually watch basketball instead of jacking off to your posters of Dirk.

7. Finley can hit shots, free throws, and since he's been here, he's been playing better D than almost anyone on the Mavs (and that's not saying much).

8. Nick Van Exel will provide in the playoffs.

9. Brent Barry has been kicking ass lately. You know who sucks? Keith Van Horn. Now there's a guy who suck the pink right off the head of a cock...

10. Horry has a lot of game in him, douche bag. He is a great shot blocker, a great defender, a good passer, and he's clutch. You can't say that for anyone on the Mavs, now can you? Oh wait, your only clutch player wears a suit and coaches. Har har har.

Now, on to my next points...

Duncan>Dirk
Ginobilli<Howard
Parker=Terry
Bowen>Griffin
Finley<Stackhouse
Horry<Dampier
Nazr=Van Horn
Rasho<Diop
Barry<Daniels
Udrih<Armstrong
Oberto=Mbenga
Van Exel>Marshall
Marks=Powell

Duncan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dirk. Does it matter anyway? Dirk is Bowen's bitch.

Ginobili >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Howard. You're a fucking moron if you think Josh Howard is better than Manu. Dumbshit.

Parker > Terry. Terry is a good shooter, but he cannot do what Tony can, he does not get his team involved like Tony does, he's not as fast, and he is no where near as clutch.

Bowen > Griffen.

Finley = Stackhouse. Not much to say there.

Horry > Dampier. Dampier is as soft as Charmin, and that's after I've whiped my ass with it and flushed it.

Nazr = Van Horn? :lol LMFAO! Stupidest thing ever. Nice job, you've made histroy. Van Homo fucking BLOWS. Oh yeah, Nazr >>>>>>>> Van Horn.

Rasho > Diop. Defensively...I dunno, maybe equal. They're both good interior defenders.

Barry < Daniels.

Udrih > Armstron. Darrel Armstrong sucks ASS. Majorly. Beno is such a great shooter, and labled under Pop as our best passer.

Oberto = Mbenga. Yeah, not much else to say.

Van Exel > Marshall.

I'll leave the last one out, because no one cares about that.

You forgot the most important thing though...

Pop > Avery.

Spurs in 5.

mavsfan1000
03-31-2006, 02:47 AM
5. Rasho and Nazr soft...yeah, Rasho maybe soft, OFFENSIVELY, but you're a Mavs fan, what the fuck do you know about defense? Rasho is a defensive beast against big men (He probably guards Shaq better than anybody) :lmao

7. Finley can hit shots
Yeah but not in the playoffs. Finley=choke :lol

Ginobili >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Howard. You're a fucking moron if you think Josh Howard is better than Manu. Dumbshit.

Parker > Terry. Terry is a good shooter, but he cannot do what Tony can, he does not get his team involved like Tony does, he's not as fast, and he is no where near as clutch.

Bowen > Griffen.

Horry > Dampier. Dampier is as soft as Charmin, and that's after I've whiped my ass with it and flushed it.

Nazr = Van Horn? :lol LMFAO! Stupidest thing ever. Nice job, you've made histroy. Van Homo fucking BLOWS. Oh yeah, Nazr >>>>>>>> Van Horn.

Rasho > Diop. Defensively...I dunno, maybe equal. They're both good interior defenders.

Barry < Daniels.

Udrih > Armstron. Darrel Armstrong sucks ASS. Majorly. Beno is such a great shooter, and labled under Pop as our best passer.

Van Exel > Marshall.

Pop > Avery.

Spurs in 5.
You just made my point about Spurs fans not being realistic. :lol

Rummpd
03-31-2006, 03:03 AM
The bottom line is that in any series Spurs could conceivably sweep or take Mavs in 5. Only way Mavs win is if all breaks go Mavs way and Spurs with major injuries they might win in 6 or 7.

Don't kid yourselfs Mavs fans, you are not yet in the league with a healthy and motivated Spurs team period, end of story.

One year you might luck out a series win but over the long hall Duncan, Manu and Parker the Spurs will continue to have be the superior trio for anything that the Mavs have.

Moreover, the Spurs will reload with their international stars they are developing and continue to make life difficult. Any Mavs fans who would not switch Manu, Parker, Duncan for Dirk, Howard, and Terry is sublime. We are talking one of the true real superstars of the game + a gold medal winner, a 23 old boy wonder of a PG, and 7 rings among them already with ziltch on the Mavs side.

Such is life.

End of discussion until the Mavs prove $#W@ one friggin time.

A PX: Make your fishing reservations soon and save the grief of expecting more.

mavsfan1000
03-31-2006, 03:23 AM
A healthy mavs team can beat anyone but the spurs would be their toughest competition.

baseline bum
03-31-2006, 04:01 AM
:lmao

Damn.. no love for the man who single-handedly won you your first playoff series in like 12 years back in 2000?

mavsfan1000
03-31-2006, 04:05 AM
Well Finley in his prime is a different story. The Last 3 playoff series he has been horrible.

Dre_7
03-31-2006, 04:32 AM
All I know is, that if both teams are 100% healthy, Spurs are easily better!

anthologyct
03-31-2006, 07:40 AM

Beno sucks.

Barry sucks.

You see man, that's why teams like the Mavericks and Heat can't beat the Pistons & Spurs .............. because your teams feel that way about their opponents ........... fans take on the personalities of their players. The Mavs are not in the same class ......... that's it, period! And sayin' that Parker & Ginobili are overrated just shows you how much you don't appreciate quality basketball.

jochhejaam
03-31-2006, 07:49 AM
All I know is, that if both teams are 100% healthy, Spurs are easily better!
I wouldn't agree that there easily better but I'd say absolutely better. The Spurs have nothing to prove and the Mavs have proven nothing.

v2000
03-31-2006, 09:21 AM
Let me fix this for you...

1. Tim Duncan has been hobbled this season. He has not drawn anywhere near the attention he is used to.

2. Tony Parker is becoming a better shooter, and is more clutch than any douche bag the Mavericks have. He plays great defense and can get to the rim at any time.

3. Manu Ginobili is not overrated, by any means. If he was on the Hawks and was their first option, he'd easily average 28 points a game.

4. Bruce Bowen is the best defender in the league, and if you knew shit about basketball, you would know he can do a lot more than shoot corner three's, but he can do that and do it well. Dirk is Bowen's bitch.

5. Rasho and Nazr soft...yeah, Rasho maybe soft, OFFENSIVELY, but you're a Mavs fan, what the fuck do you know about defense? Rasho is a defensive beast against big men (He probably guards Shaq better than anybody) and Nazr Mohammed is a rebounding machine. If Nazr was better at rotating on D, he'd be awesome. Nazr owned Dampier's bitch ass in the last game. Dampier = Nazr's bitch.

6. Beno does not suck. You're a fucking moron. Why don't you actually watch basketball instead of jacking off to your posters of Dirk.

7. Finley can hit shots, free throws, and since he's been here, he's been playing better D than almost anyone on the Mavs (and that's not saying much).

8. Nick Van Exel will provide in the playoffs.

9. Brent Barry has been kicking ass lately. You know who sucks? Keith Van Horn. Now there's a guy who suck the pink right off the head of a cock...

10. Horry has a lot of game in him, douche bag. He is a great shot blocker, a great defender, a good passer, and he's clutch. You can't say that for anyone on the Mavs, now can you? Oh wait, your only clutch player wears a suit and coaches. Har har har.

Now, on to my next points...

Bowen > Griffen.

Barry < Daniels.

Van Exel > Marshall.

Pop > Avery.

Spurs in 5.

I should have expected that from a homer spurs fan like yourself. Figures that you can't have a simple b-ball conversations without loads of cussing, as if they make your point or something.

You sir, are living proof that man can live without a brain.

v2000
03-31-2006, 09:24 AM
You see man, that's why teams like the Mavericks and Heat can't beat the Pistons & Spurs .............. because your teams feel that way about their opponents ........... fans take on the personalities of their players. The Mavs are not in the same class ......... that's it, period! And sayin' that Parker & Ginobili are overrated just shows you how much you don't appreciate quality basketball.
That made absolutely no sense. Saying that Parker and Ginobili are superstars like many do shows the amound of ignorance that people have, ESPECIALLY Spurs fans.

DarkReign
03-31-2006, 09:49 AM
That made absolutely no sense. Saying that Parker and Ginobili are superstars like many do shows the amound of ignorance that people have, ESPECIALLY Spurs fans.

Yeah...ok. Im not a Manu fan by any stretch of your imagination, but that kid is a baller with a heart the size of Texas.

Parker has been Mr.Clutch for the Spurs all season out of necessity and he has performed well above any level previously.

These 2 cats are going to be cornerstones for SA for a looooong time.

Telling Pistons fans that Manu and Tony arent any good...did you watch game 7 last year at all? Up by 9, under 5 mins, Manu goes to the fucking rack for a one-handed thru the trees. That shit, right there, changed everything for the Pistons. They werent the same after Super Manu decided it was his time to shine.

What is the definition of a star? I believe it to be when a player has the ability to decide that his talents will NOW make an impact on the game. Manu proved that, to me, in the Finals. I dont care how well or terrible he played in any series up to that point. He was the Finals MVP and everyone knows it.

Extra Stout
03-31-2006, 10:55 AM
This v2000 is the archetypical Mavs fan.

1) Bandwagoner.

2) So unbelievably gutless he quits on his team in a rival's fan forum.

3) Calls them heartless because they can't live up to his ignorant, unreasonable expectations.

4) Condescends to fans of teams that actually have won something.

5) Calls NBA players, coaches, and executives "ignorant" because they respect and revere players who don't put up great fantasy stats.

Not that I'm given to defending the Mavs, but who the fuck are you, you little pussy, to start slamming them during their best season ever? You try to rationalize it by making these dumbass arguments about how they're really super-talented underachievers. You think teams just jump off and knock off proven, veteran, defending champions without earning their stripes first? You think it's easy?

You little cunts in Dallas will whine and moan and bash AJ and everyone else when the Mavs lose in the playoffs, but down the road when the Mavs finally break through, you'll brag about how you had faith all along.

Hook Dem
03-31-2006, 11:31 AM

1) Bandwagoner.

3) Calls them heartless because they can't live up to his ignorant, unreasonable expectations.

5) Calls NBA players, coaches, and executives "ignorant" because they respect and revere players who don't put up great fantasy stats.

Not that I'm given to defending the Mavs, but who the fuck are you, you little pussy, to start slamming them during their best season ever? You try to rationalize it by making these dumbass arguments about how they're really super-talented underachievers. You think teams just jump off and knock off proven, veteran, defending champions without earning their stripes first? You think it's easy?

You little cunts in Dallas will whine and moan and bash AJ and everyone else when the Mavs lose in the playoffs, but down the road when the Mavs finally break through, you'll brag about how you had faith all along.
BRAVO!!!!! TELL IT LIKE IT IS.

nkdlunch
03-31-2006, 11:59 AM
:lol classic thread

jochhejaam
03-31-2006, 12:33 PM
Vintage Stout :tu

ehz33satx
03-31-2006, 12:57 PM
I would take the New Jersey Nets over the Dallas Mavericks. Mavs fans are dillusional. It takes experience to go deep into the playoffs and actually go on to win the whole thing. If you have never been to a game 6 or 7 in the Finals, you will fold under the extreme pressure. The Mavs are wet behind the ears, while the Spurs and even the Nets have been there done that before. Anyways, how could you pick the Mavs starters and benchwarmers to the Spurs starters and bench? Thats like comparing the jv club to the varsity club. Mavs may win a game or two but no way are they better than the Spurs. What the Mavs are going through is a bad case of the Lil Brother-Big Brother syndrome. Lil Bro wants what Big Bro has but alas has to admire from afar. Anyways, I am off for a smoke session! :smokin Peace to all !!

CubanMustGo
03-31-2006, 12:57 PM

1) Bandwagoner.

Word. :tu

ehz33satx
03-31-2006, 01:02 PM
Another thing, the Spurs BENCH could take the Mavs starters.

v2000
03-31-2006, 01:44 PM
Yeah...ok. Im not a Manu fan by any stretch of your imagination, but that kid is a baller with a heart the size of Texas.

Parker has been Mr.Clutch for the Spurs all season out of necessity and he has performed well above any level previously.

These 2 cats are going to be cornerstones for SA for a looooong time.

Telling Pistons fans that Manu and Tony arent any good...did you watch game 7 last year at all? Up by 9, under 5 mins, Manu goes to the fucking rack for a one-handed thru the trees. That shit, right there, changed everything for the Pistons. They werent the same after Super Manu decided it was his time to shine.

What is the definition of a star? I believe it to be when a player has the ability to decide that his talents will NOW make an impact on the game. Manu proved that, to me, in the Finals. I dont care how well or terrible he played in any series up to that point. He was the Finals MVP and everyone knows it.
when did I say they aren't any good??? you know what... im not going to waste my time on guys like you who cant even read. say it right, or don't say it at all.

v2000
03-31-2006, 01:45 PM

1) Bandwagoner.

bitch, shut yo trap. the only difference between your face and a bag of crap is the bag.

and who the fuck are you to start trying to give me a lecture, when you dont even fucking know me? its a FUCKING INTERNET FORUM smartass. goddamm... you are so fucking stupid. you clearly are misinformed in what you say, so just do me a favor... kindly shut the hell up.

v2000
03-31-2006, 01:46 PM
Another thing, the Spurs BENCH could take the Mavs starters.
You've got diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.

nkdlunch
03-31-2006, 01:49 PM

1) Bandwagoner.

:lmao :owned

Spurminator
03-31-2006, 02:25 PM
bitch, shut yo trap. the only difference between your face and a bag of crap is the bag.

and who the fuck are you to start trying to give me a lecture, when you dont even fucking know me? its a FUCKING INTERNET FORUM smartass. goddamm... you are so fucking stupid. you clearly are misinformed in what you say, so just do me a favor... kindly shut the hell up.

THAT's your rebuttal?

"Bitch, shut yo trap"?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Spurminator
03-31-2006, 02:25 PM

Leetonidas
03-31-2006, 02:51 PM
I should have expected that from a homer spurs fan like yourself. Figures that you can't have a simple b-ball conversations without loads of cussing, as if they make your point or something.

You sir, are living proof that man can live without a brain.

That's your comeback? Well, if I didn't own you enough, Stout owned your ass twice as hard. You're the forum's bitch now. What kind of douche quits on his team on another team's forum, and then when we say we're better he cries like a bitch? Douche bag.

You're living proof that Dallas fans suck ass. Now go sit on your thumb and continue jacking off to Dirk Nowitzki pics.

Leetonidas
03-31-2006, 02:52 PM

He's stupid? You come to a SPURS forum and quit on your team, then you get owned and cry like a bitch? You're fucking stupid, and you need to shut the fuck up. Dumbass.

v2000
03-31-2006, 04:11 PM
That's your comeback? Well, if I didn't own you enough, Stout owned your ass twice as hard. You're the forum's bitch now. What kind of douche quits on his team on another team's forum, and then when we say we're better he cries like a bitch? Douche bag.

You're living proof that Dallas fans suck ass. Now go sit on your thumb and continue jacking off to Dirk Nowitzki pics.
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are a legend in your own mind, dipshit... believe that BYATCH!!!

v2000
03-31-2006, 04:12 PM
He's stupid? You come to a SPURS forum and quit on your team, then you get owned and cry like a bitch? You're fucking stupid, and you need to shut the fuck up. Dumbass.
If I wanted to hear your stupid opinion, I'd beat it out of you.

v2000
03-31-2006, 04:12 PM

THAT's your rebuttal?

"Bitch, shut yo trap"?

:lmao :lmao :lmao
If I wanted to hear from an ass, I'd fart.

v2000
03-31-2006, 04:16 PM
I OWN you bitches!!! BELIEVE THAT!!!

I say one little thing about the Spurs, and all you whiny ass, chickenshit, dick sucking, spurs fans come barking like faggots, ready to get bitch slapped!

101A
03-31-2006, 04:18 PM
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say one little thing about the Spurs, and all you whiny ass, chickenshit, dick sucking, spurs fans come barking like faggots, ready to get bitch slapped!

If I wanted to hear your stupid opinion, I'd beat it out of you.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

THAT is weak.

101A
03-31-2006, 04:19 PM
....and the Mavs suck.

v2000
03-31-2006, 04:21 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

THAT is weak.
Did I ask for your opinion? No.

Shut the hell up, bitch. Don't be mad that I owned your ass, and that you eat dick salads for lunch every day. It must be rough, being a total faggot.

101A
03-31-2006, 04:28 PM

Shut the hell up, bitch. Don't be mad that I owned your ass, and that you eat dick salads for lunch every day. It must be rough, being a total faggot.

You have issues.

You are also delusional.

You owned noone, but were owned more in this thread, from more posters than any person I have ever seen. Your continued ranting and insults only reinforces the belief here that you are a maladjusted adolescent who got the keys to daddy's Dell for the past couple of days while you sat out a 3 day expulsion for fondling yourself in remedial addition.

Now, put the mouse down, and go unlock the door; your dads eventually gonna get in there and whip your ass anyway; the sooner you get it over with, the better.

v2000
03-31-2006, 05:53 PM
You have issues.

You are also delusional.

You owned noone, but were owned more in this thread, from more posters than any person I have ever seen. Your continued ranting and insults only reinforces the belief here that you are a maladjusted adolescent who got the keys to daddy's Dell for the past couple of days while you sat out a 3 day expulsion for fondling yourself in remedial addition.

Now, put the mouse down, and go unlock the door; your dads eventually gonna get in there and whip your ass anyway; the sooner you get it over with, the better.
If I wanted lip from you, I'd unzip my pants.

kalikot_boy_kr
03-31-2006, 09:36 PM
:lol ORLANDO SUCK DALLAS.....108-99 LOL!

DDS4
03-31-2006, 09:52 PM
Jeebus effin' Christ.

It ain't even the playoffs yet and people are jumping ship.

pking
03-31-2006, 09:57 PM
Jeebus effin' Christ.

It ain't even the playoffs yet and people are jumping ship.

Isn't it ridiculous?

It's a three game skid. It sucks. We look bad right now. We're not playing worth a shit. But people are so over the top with their shit. It's frustrating as hell for me as real fan lol

mavsfan1000
03-31-2006, 10:03 PM
Dallas is 9-9 for the season without Harris. Is it possible he is our second best player?

Leetonidas
03-31-2006, 10:07 PM

You're funny dude. You're so stupid that it almost seems like you're faking it...no one is this much of a dumbass...right?

Oh and Mavs got owned for the third straight loss. :elephant

Leetonidas
03-31-2006, 10:09 PM

You're calling him gay while you're implying that a MALE suck your dick? Do you have douchebagitis?

mavsfan1000
03-31-2006, 10:11 PM
The mavs lost. Van Horn and Stackhouse are killing Dallas and the injuries are piling up but I got some good news...

...I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
03-31-2006, 10:11 PM
Is that 3 straight Ls to the EC?

pking
03-31-2006, 10:26 PM
Is that 3 straight Ls to the EC?

yep.

TDMVPDPOY
03-31-2006, 10:31 PM
dallas is a disgrace to texas basketball

pking
03-31-2006, 10:47 PM
ok that's just stupid.

mavsfan1000
03-31-2006, 10:54 PM
dallas is a disgrace to texas basketball
How so? They lost 3 games in a row? The only team that is an embarrasment is Houston but injuries was their downfall. The only team healthy in Texas is the spurs right now.

Dre_7
03-31-2006, 10:56 PM
How so? They lost 3 games in a row? The only team that is an embarrasment is Houston but injuries was their downfall. The only team healthy in Texas is the spurs right now.

Dont worry about anything TDMVPDPOY says. Usually the things he says are rediculous.

Joepa
03-31-2006, 11:27 PM
The mavs are making this end of the season race a foregone conclusion.

Viva Las Espuelas
04-01-2006, 04:40 AM
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasBalla1001

5. Rasho and Nazr soft...yeah, Rasho maybe soft, OFFENSIVELY, but you're a Mavs fan, what the fuck do you know about defense? Rasho is a defensive beast against big men (He probably guards Shaq better than anybody)

Quote:

7. Finley can hit shots

Yeah but not in the playoffs. Finley=choke
Quote:

Bowen > Griffen.

Nazr = Van Horn? LMFAO! Stupidest thing ever. Nice job, you've made histroy. Van Homo fucking BLOWS. Oh yeah, Nazr >>>>>>>> Van Horn.

Barry < Daniels.

Van Exel > Marshall.

Pop > Avery.

Spurs in 5.

You just made my point about Spurs fans not being realistic.

You just made my point about Spurs fans not being realistic. :lol

thanks for the future signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mavsfan1000
04-01-2006, 04:58 AM
No problem but wouldn't that sig of TexasBalla's be kinda long. :lol

Leetonidas
04-01-2006, 11:19 AM
I'm confused on what he's trying to do.

kalikot_boy_kr
04-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Dallas Is Not A Disgrace To Texan Basketball, Its Mark Cuban Million Dollar Bill. Hihihi!

Leetonidas
04-05-2006, 06:26 PM
This needs to be in the Classics archive.

JHoLove
04-05-2006, 11:12 PM

Uh, wow.

mavsfan1000
04-06-2006, 02:46 AM
I'm confused on what he's trying to do.
Your player comparison post of mavs players vs. spurs players. I'm glad you aren't wearing black and silver glasses.

Leetonidas
04-06-2006, 11:31 PM
v2000 loves to take it up the ass. Where is his stupid ass now? Ship jumping pussy.

v2000
04-07-2006, 01:18 PM
v2000 loves to take it up the ass. Where is his stupid ass now? Ship jumping pussy.
nope. im still here, faggot. remember? you are my newly appointed whipping boy. so shut the hell up, BITCH.

Leetonidas
04-07-2006, 01:48 PM
nope. im still here, faggot. remember? you are my newly appointed whipping boy. so shut the hell up, BITCH.

So you're admitting you're gay? Because your bitch is a fag and you whip him. You sick son of a bitch.

v2000
04-07-2006, 05:22 PM
So you're admitting you're gay? Because your bitch is a fag and you whip him. You sick son of a bitch.
you make no sense. I own you again, little boy. I looked at your profile. You are what, 15? god damn... you have quite a lip. i sure hope you dont talk like that in public... you would get your ass beat so fast its not even funny. figures that you only do it on the internet, you fucking puss.

well, your age explains why you cant debate. instead you resort to non-stop insults and cussing, rather than knowledge of the game, of which you have none. grow up little guy.

Leetonidas
04-07-2006, 07:37 PM
you make no sense. I own you again, little boy. I looked at your profile. You are what, 15? god damn... you have quite a lip. i sure hope you dont talk like that in public... you would get your ass beat so fast its not even funny. figures that you only do it on the internet, you fucking puss.

well, your age explains why you cant debate. instead you resort to non-stop insults and cussing, rather than knowledge of the game, of which you have none. grow up little guy.

Cussing? Do you read your own posts? So, you got owned by me so bad that you have to use my age an an insult? Man, you're pathetic. You totally owned yourself. If it wasn't bad enough getting disgraced by a 15 year old, you come in here quitting on your team, and then you start this shit. You sir, need to quietly shut the fuck up and get back to reality. You quit on your team and want to talk about owning people? Why don't you go read Stout's post.

One more thing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/Harto/UY89Y6786G.jpg

dieman8686
04-07-2006, 09:53 PM
the "Allas" Mavericks surely put the D where needed and the out of the Race Mvp sure did come up late for us. :elephant

v2000
04-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Cussing? Do you read your own posts? So, you got owned by me so bad that you have to use my age an an insult? Man, you're pathetic. You totally owned yourself. If it wasn't bad enough getting disgraced by a 15 year old, you come in here quitting on your team, and then you start this shit. You sir, need to quietly shut the fuck up and get back to reality. You quit on your team and want to talk about owning people? Why don't you go read Stout's post.

One more thing:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/Harto/UY89Y6786G.jpg
LAME. yawn...

give me something worth my time, otherwise shut up bitch! I OWN your pussy ass

dieman8686
04-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Wow, lol you two still flamming it out.... :lol

Leetonidas
04-07-2006, 10:08 PM
I'll be done now. v2000 can talk all the shit he wants, but being that I'm 15, I'd rather be the bigger - and only - man and drop this.

v2000
04-07-2006, 10:14 PM
I'll be done now. v2000 can talk all the shit he wants, but being that I'm 15, I'd rather be the bigger - and only - man and drop this.
have a great night TexasBalla1001. it was a great game though, wasnt it?

Leetonidas
04-07-2006, 10:17 PM
have a great night TexasBalla1001. it was a great game though, wasnt it?

In some aspects, yes, but for the most part, not for Spurs fans. It totally sucks to see your team hit shots - big ones - only for the Mavs to score on us or go to the line. And to top it off, Dampier and Diop hitting free throws...my God.

dieman8686
04-07-2006, 10:19 PM
There we go a good common conversation and no flamming :clap :lol

v2000
04-07-2006, 10:21 PM
In some aspects, yes, but for the most part, not for Spurs fans. It totally sucks to see your team hit shots - big ones - only for the Mavs to score on us or go to the line. And to top it off, Dampier and Diop hitting free throws...my God.
yea. it will be a very interesting playoff series between both teams. we REALLY need Dampier to step it up, the way Diop did tonight. Diop defended Duncan VERY well. a LOT better than Damp did, mainly because he is so much quicker than Damp.

dieman8686
04-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Dampier and Diop have actually improved a lot on their FTS in the last 3 months. They must have gotten great lessons, I say Shaq needs to see this trainer. Damp is now hitting almost 60% from close to 50% from the start of the season. Same thing with Diop from 40% to around 55%. Thats a big improvement and good for us :angel .

Leetonidas
04-07-2006, 11:36 PM
You guys do know of course, all of this regular season bullshit goes out the window when the playoffs start. The Spurs won't play like this again. :spin

v2000
04-08-2006, 05:51 PM
You guys do know of course, all of this regular season bullshit goes out the window when the playoffs start. The Spurs won't play like this again. :spin
well, thats what they said about the Pistons and the Bulls back in the day, then the Bulls swept them.