PDA

View Full Version : This is cheesy, but I gots to know....

psycho21
03-30-2006, 12:14 AM
Does anyone here know the name of that song they play at the AT&T center for the Coyote Crew and the Silver Dancers at the same time? Not the 2 Unlimited song, it usually comes out the middle of the 4th quarter to hype everyone up. The song is instrumental with trumpets or something and the lighthouse displays the words, "Can You Feel It?!" I know one of you has to know this song or heard it. Hope you can help. It's always the song when the silver dancers come out and dance the only time in the game.

T-Pain
03-30-2006, 12:34 AM
Does anyone here know the name of that song they play at the AT&T center for the Coyote Crew and the Silver Dancers at the same time? Not the 2 Unlimited song, it usually comes out the middle of the 4th quarter to hype everyone up. The song is instrumental with trumpets or something and the lighthouse displays the words, "Can You Feel It?!" I know one of you has to know this song or heard it. Hope you can help. It's always the song when the silver dancers come out and dance the only time in the game.

if they play it towards the end too, its a song from the ying yang twins but i dont know the name of it. i think its on their newest album called united state of america

Trainwreck2100
03-30-2006, 12:39 AM
if they play it towards the end too, its a song from the ying yang twins but i dont know the name of it. i think its on their newest album called united state of america

It's not that one, cause canyou feel it isn't on when the YYT song plays

psycho21
03-30-2006, 12:45 AM
No, not the Yin Yang Twins song. It's has an upbeat dance tune. The coyote crew comes out, does their thing and then they leave. There isn't any lyrics to it, at least during the time they play it.

Trainwreck2100
03-30-2006, 12:47 AM
No, not the Yin Yang Twins song. It's has an upbeat dance tune. The coyote crew comes out, does their thing and then they leave. There isn't any lyrics to it, at least during the time they play it.

I don't know why you like it, those SBC originals suck ass ESPECIALLY the baseline bums one. I was hoping they'd drop it cause in the lyrics they say "something something SBC" and it's the ATT center now.

T-Pain
03-30-2006, 12:49 AM

o ok sorry

psycho21
03-30-2006, 12:51 AM
No, I don't like the song, I just want to know what the name of it is. It's just one of those things that stick in your head until you finally get it resolved. It's a stupid song, and me and my brother-in-law always get a kick out of it when they play it at the game and we see people actually jammin out to it.

50 cent
03-30-2006, 12:56 AM
I know what song you are talking about but I have never heard it other than a Spurs game.

psycho21
03-30-2006, 01:01 AM
Damn, at least you know which one I'm talking about, if you ever find out let me know.
They really need to update some of the songs they play at the games.

Smackie Chan
03-30-2006, 02:29 AM
It's called "All my asterisks live in Texas"

mikejones99
03-30-2006, 03:17 AM
Jackie Chan is way over rated as an actor

Hooters Girl
03-30-2006, 03:28 AM
Jackie Chan is way over rated as an actor

Does he get paid? :smokin

TD_MANU_TP_25
04-28-2006, 03:44 AM
So I guess no one has found out what song this is well I am also interested in knowing what the name of this song is but not because it is stuck in my head but because I LOVE THE SOUND OF IT! thats right i am not ashamed to admit it :clap

zeleni
04-28-2006, 04:43 AM
Damn, at least you know which one I'm talking about, if you ever find out let me know.
They really need to update some of the songs they play at the games.
Is it that music from Mortal Kombat? ;)

braeden0613
04-28-2006, 07:05 AM
I don't know why you like it, those SBC originals suck ass ESPECIALLY the baseline bums one. I was hoping they'd drop it cause in the lyrics they say "something something SBC" and it's the ATT center now.
haha yeah they replaced that with something something at&t and kept the song the same...what a terrible song.

pseudofan
04-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Does it sound kinda hard core but at the same time orchestra kinda? If so, it's by a band called Dream Theater. I hate them!!!!!!!!! But I'm pretty sure that's the one you're talking about. I can't tell you the name of the song, but I know who can....

doldrums
04-28-2006, 09:11 AM
Or is it Pigbag's "Papa's got a brand new Pigbag" It's song 12 on the link, tell me if that's what you are talking about. They played it in the 4th quarter of Game 1 last week.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000050XIW/sr=1-1/qid=1146233414/ref=sr_1_1/002-7711187-8726426?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=music

IX_Equilibrium
04-28-2006, 09:43 AM
All I know is, they've got to replace the old and tired "Y'all ready for this?" song.

Lets get in the year 2006.

TD_MANU_TP_25
04-28-2006, 10:09 AM
Nice shot doldrums! thats it has a nice beat :elephant :tu :violin