PDA

View Full Version : Hey hockey fans...

T-Pain
03-30-2006, 01:57 AM
Whos the better rookie, Alexander Ovechkin, or Sidney Crosby?

I like Ovechkin, hes been helpin out his team alot better than Crosby has even though both the Caps and the Pens suck. Ive seen more success in Alex.

Kori Ellis
03-30-2006, 01:59 AM
Hockey has fans?

velik_m
03-30-2006, 02:10 AM
Kopitar was the best pick last year... Slovenians are taking over NHL like we took over NBA!

T-Pain
03-30-2006, 02:27 AM
Hockey has fans?
duh, just not here but me

T-Pain
03-30-2006, 02:28 AM
americans wont understand the game...its ok.

just stick to nba and nfl.

as for the question Alexander Ovechkin is the next Pavel Bure [with power]. Sid the Kid is pretty good too. I'd take Ovechkin though.

This is NHL's lebron vs melo, but it's more balanced.

yeah thats true, i havent seen much out of crosby. im a stars person myself, but ive been seeing more success out of alex. heck, he was in the olympics and sidney wasnt.

aaronstampler
03-30-2006, 02:52 PM
Crosby is too much of a Laettneresque whiner. Maybe he'll grow out of it...

samikeyp
03-30-2006, 02:53 PM
americans wont understand the game...its ok.

I like hockey and have been watching the game since 1984. Not as much as the NFL or NBA but I like it.

Right now, I think Ovetchkin is having a better year.

T-Pain
03-30-2006, 02:56 PM
I like hockey and have been watching the game since 1984. Not as much as the NFL or NBA but I like it.

Right now, I think Ovetchkin is having a better year.

yeah I think so too, I think Crosby came into the league a bit too early, but at least hes keeping up with the others. I kinda expected more out of him, as of right now, hes not really meeting my expectations.

Horry For 3!
03-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Well on a fantasy hockey prospective as I play that but rarely ever watch hockey. I have to go with Crosby. Ovetchkin is mainly a goal scorer while Crosby does a little of everything.

Solid D
03-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Ovechkin. Most def' 92 points and a +/- of +5. Great moves, great hands.

Crosby is good but at 80 points and a +/- of -10, he loses out to Alexander.

Ovechkin is one of the most thrilling players to come along in a quite a while.

slayermin
03-30-2006, 05:55 PM
I can't comment on the two aforementioned players but I do like hockey. I just can't keep up with it because the season coincides with basketball. If it were played during the summer, I would probably prefer it over baseball.

My favorite hockey player of all time. Pat Falalalalafontaine. That dude was awesome.

Also, the best name for a hockey player ever. Miroslav Satan. I have always wanted to buy his jersey and wear it to a Slayer concert or something.

katyon6th
03-30-2006, 06:02 PM
No answer to your poll but...

GO REDWINGS!

Solid D
03-30-2006, 09:56 PM
Every so often a player will come along who causes people to lean a little closer to watch when he takes the puck across the blue line. Hull, Howe, Orr, Gretzky, Mario, or even ice fliers Karya and Modano or dominators like Forsberg.

This kid Ovechkin has the same effect.