PDA

View Full Version : Attention Mavs Fans

50 cent
03-30-2006, 11:27 AM
http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg
"The Mavs are not falling apart. The Dallas Mavericks defeated the infidels from Detroit and Cleveland swiftly and without mercy. The defense of Avery Johnson is impregnable. Dirk Nowitski is clearly the Most Valuable Player and soon the Mavericks will be crowned the NBA World Champions."

leemajors
03-30-2006, 11:34 AM
is this really necessary?

CubanMustGo
03-30-2006, 11:38 AM
One thing that almost never fails to come true around here is that whenever we blow smoke about someone else's troubles, we end up losing the next game or two.

Thanks. :pctoss

smeagol
03-30-2006, 11:43 AM
For some sick reason, I enjoy watching Cuba's expression when the Mavs are about to lose a game.

leemajors
03-30-2006, 11:50 AM
For some sick reason, I enjoy watching Cuba's expression when the Mavs are about to lose a game.

there was a good closeup at the end of the detroit game on nbatv.

theMUHMEshow
03-30-2006, 11:59 AM
:lol

IF Dallas can get by SA (which I highly doubt would ever happen) they are going ot get rolled by Detroit. Miami is more of a threat to the NBA crown than Dallas...

cheguevara
03-30-2006, 12:04 PM

Cuba kicks ass in beisbol what u talkin about? plus cubans hate dallas

nkdlunch
03-30-2006, 04:22 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/nkdlunch/cubanminister.jpg
"We are not afraid of the Spurs. They are stupid, Stupid!
My assesment is that we will slaughter them.
Be assured Dallas fans the championship is ours, our Defense is great!"

GO SPurs Go
03-30-2006, 04:26 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/nkdlunch/cubanminister.jpg
"We are not afraid of the Spurs. They are stupid, Stupid!
My assesment is that we will slaughter them.
Be assured Dallas fans the championship is ours, our Defense is great!"
I wonder if this is what they were saying in their forums when we lost to the Hawks, the lakers, and Chicago

T-Pain
03-30-2006, 04:36 PM
i smell troll poo

BigVee
03-30-2006, 04:38 PM
No disgrace in losing to the Pistons and Cavs on a back to back.

cheguevara
03-30-2006, 04:39 PM
No disgrace in losing to the Pistons and Cavs on a back to back.

im a mavs fan, but im sorry... their season is over. the mavs are flat out stupid idiots. they cant seem to do anything right. they cant shoot. they cant rebound. they cant pass. they cant drive. they cant defend. they cant think. they just suck ass right now. i fucking cant stand this team right now. they just fucking dissapoint us mavs fans year after year after year.

:lol

adrienne
03-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Oh man, you guys are friggin hilarious. I bet making a few more of these will basically ensure the Spurs championship. I mean, that is why the Mavs (not the Spurs) losing to the Cavs (not the Spurs) is such a joyous topic of conversation on a Spurs (not the Mavs or Cavs) board, right?

mavsfan1000
03-30-2006, 05:21 PM
I believe the spurs lost to both Cleveland and Detroit as well. The Heat probably do have a better chance of winning a championship because of being in the weak east.

boutons_
03-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Schadenfreude is its own reward.

I was cheering the Mavs to beat the Pistons, but only for the sake of the Spurs. :lol

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, but only for 248 minutes! :lol

SpursWoman
03-30-2006, 05:40 PM
I mean, that is why the Mavs (not the Spurs) losing to the Cavs (not the Spurs) is such a joyous topic of conversation on a Spurs (not the Mavs or Cavs) board, right?

Well, yes. Spurs fans usually aren't very joyous if they lose to anyone. If the Mavs lose, we are joyous because the Spurs will have that better of a chance for 1st seed in the West. Right? :)