PDA

View Full Version : TP Injury update?

Spurologist
03-30-2006, 06:20 PM
TP says he will play, but pop might rest him. Has there been any word on whether tp will play tonight against the fakers? Probable is really not the answer I'm looking for.

SequSpur
03-30-2006, 06:22 PM
TP is not injured. He said he was given the night off by Pop.

Spurologist
03-30-2006, 06:30 PM

Thanks. If he isn't injured he should be playing. The gap with Dallas has to widen. TP wants to play as he said on Best Damn.

leemajors
03-30-2006, 06:33 PM
i heard tony mention that getting kicked in the shin by robert swift hurts.

CubanMustGo
03-30-2006, 07:49 PM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA033006.5C.BKNspurs.lakers.preview.14965db.html

Spurs scouting report: The Spurs' victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday assured them of home-court advantage in the first round of the playoffs. ... The Spurs were outscored 56-26 in the lane when the Lakers beat them 100-92 on March 10. ... The Spurs are 7-0 when Michael Finley scores at least 20 points and 25-5 when he scores at least 10. ... Tim Duncan has scored at least 20 points in six of the past nine games. In the previous 30 games, he had four 20-point performances. He had 12 points and four rebounds against the Lakers on March 10.

Spurs injuries: Tony Parker (bruised right shin) and Nick Van Exel (bone chips, left elbow) are probable. Beno Udrih (sprained left ankle) is questionable.

Spurs projected inactive list: Sean Marks and Udrih.

Lakers scouting report: Los Angeles will be trying to win its fifth consecutive game for the first time since April 2004. ... The Lakers have been off since beating New Orleans 105-94 on Sunday. ... Kwame Brown, who had 10 points and eight rebounds in Los Angeles' March 10 victory over the Spurs, is averaging 18 points and 8.3 rebounds the past three games. ... The Lakers have a 2 1/2-game lead over Sacramento for the conference's No. 7 seed.

Lakers injuries: Brown (left hamstring strain), Kobe Bryant (back spasms) and Smush Parker (jammed right thumb) are probable. Andrew Bynum (sprained right foot) is doubtful. Chris Mihm (severe right ankle sprain) is out.

Lakers projected inactive list: Bynum, Mihm and Von Wafer.

cherylsteele
03-30-2006, 07:53 PM
Where did you hear or read that??
Link??

SequSpur
03-31-2006, 01:09 AM
Best Damn Sports Show.

cherylsteele
03-31-2006, 09:51 PM
Did Tony say it or was just opinion by one of the hosts? I get up at 4:30am in the morning to go to work so I don't stay up lat enough to see that show.