PDA

View Full Version : God I hate the Busch Brothers (nascar thread)

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2006, 06:38 PM
First Kyle doesn't pay his dues and does not allow people to pass him during a race, then Curt goes and wins it all the other day.

I hate the Busch brothers. Gordon needs a better Nascar so he can start owning these chodes again.

mookie2001
03-31-2006, 08:46 PM
gordons been running a fast nascar RECENTY, but too bad for him it aint helping him none

Vashner
03-31-2006, 08:55 PM
Yea they stuck up...

T Park
03-31-2006, 09:06 PM
, then Curt

Its Kurt.

First Kyle doesn't pay his dues

He ran in the Busch series, and still does.

What else do you want the guy to do?

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2006, 09:09 PM
Its Kurt.

He ran in the Busch series, and still does.

What else do you want the guy to do?

The Dallas Morning News said that he hasn't paid his dues. That he doesn't "allow" "former champions" to "pass him" during a "race".

Everyone knows in nascar your supposed to let the champion pass you. He doesn't.

mookie2001
03-31-2006, 09:20 PM
fucking restrictor plates!

sigh...

dawn
03-31-2006, 09:27 PM
That is so not true!!! What you are supposed to do is not hold up someone when you are a lap or two down. What you are supposed to do is take in as much and learn the tracks. What is expected of you is TO WIN! Screw that letting a Champion past you. If you have a fast car and can give a run at the front of a pack, go for it!

mookie2001
03-31-2006, 09:29 PM
looks like busch series is where these guys belong:depressed

but they do run fast cars

this weekend gonBe short track but you still gotta just go out there and just race

KEDA
03-31-2006, 09:34 PM
I like Kyle, hes an up and commer!
but he IS a Hendrick car!

but Kurt Busch, FUCK that guy!

he is the true defination of FUCKFACE!

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2006, 09:36 PM
^it's because he hasn't paid his dues, right

Guru of Nothing
03-31-2006, 09:53 PM
I like Kyle, hes an up and commer!
but he IS a Hendrick car!

but Kurt Busch, FUCK that guy!

he is the true defination of FUCKFACE!

Au contraire!

Kurt Busch is hated because he bumped Jimmy Spencer for a win. Jimmy Spencer has an IQ of 39. Coincidently, so does the average NASCAR fan.

Now Kyle Busch .... looking at his eyes, it seems his parents missed the warnings regarding the dangers involving children and plastic bags.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2006, 09:57 PM
Au contraire!

Kurt Busch is hated because he bumped Jimmy Spencer for a win. Jimmy Spencer has an IQ of 39. Coincidently, so does the average NASCAR fan.

Now Kyle Busch .... looking at his eyes, it seems his parents missed the warnings regarding the dangers involving children and plastic bags.

Hilarious! I thought something similiar myself when I saw his picture in the newspaper.

Guru of Nothing
03-31-2006, 10:09 PM
Thoughts, ladies.

http://i.a.cnn.net/nascar/2005/news/opinion/06/05/kybusch.smithson.column/kyle.busch.384.jpg

http://www.speedtv.com/_assets/library/img/large/71300_52994545.jpg

http://i.cnn.net/nascar/2004/news/features/conversation/02/26/kybusch_convo/busch1.jpg

http://www.ciastockphoto.com/w/2005/race31/w0531ge7293d.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2006, 10:11 PM
He hasn't paid his dues.

KEDA
03-31-2006, 11:18 PM
the reason I dont like Kurt is because of his little incident at Phoenix with the local police department!

he gave Roush Racing a black mark and he was allways a problem for the team.

Im glad he is gone!

Guru of Nothing
03-31-2006, 11:34 PM
the reason I dont like Kurt is because of his little incident at Phoenix with the local police department!

he gave Roush Racing a black mark and he was allways a problem for the team.

Except for that time he won the championship.

KEDA
03-31-2006, 11:44 PM
even then, it has been widley known that he and Jack didnt get along at all!

Guru of Nothing
03-31-2006, 11:55 PM
http://www.ciastockphoto.com/w/2005/race31/w0531ge7293d.jpg

I just noticed the CIA reference.

chode_regulator
04-01-2006, 08:51 AM
I just noticed the CIA reference.
either way i bet he still gets laid more than you
i dotn like kurt thogh it seems he is tryign to turn his appearance around,and not just his ears. :lol
i hvae no problem with kyle, i dont know what everyones problem is with him, other racers i mean. tony always calls out kyle for driving dangerous, but look at the pot calling the kettle black. and why should kyle take aggresive driving from anyone. all that does is teach him new ways to race and how to do it back to you. :king

Cant_Be_Faded
04-01-2006, 01:48 PM
But he has not paid his dues and he's supposed to let the champions pass him when he's losing position

mookie2001
04-01-2006, 02:44 PM
^ he's like stevie ray vaughn when he moved to austin at 14

except he isnt the greatest of alltime
and he's not from texas
or do wrecklessly wreckless amounts of cocaine

and srv didnt race cars
but he did have a famous brother in his same line of work!

chode_regulator
04-01-2006, 02:55 PM
^ he's like stevie ray vaughn when he moved to austin at 14

except he isnt the greatest of alltime
and he's not from texas
or do wrecklessly wreckless amounts of cocaine

and srv didnt race cars
but he did have a famous brother in his same line of work!
so in almost no way at all is he like srv then?

or is he?

samikeyp
04-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Kyle hasn't done anything to piss me off yet.

Kurt is a little bitch.

Melmart1
04-01-2006, 07:01 PM
i didn't know you liked nascar, mikey. I got into it when I lived in Virginia. It's unavoidable there.

samikeyp
04-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Erica has convinced me its a sport. :p

She has been a big fan for awhile. I started watching races with her. I am a big fan now. I prefer the FOX race coverage over the TNT/NBC though.

Guru of Nothing
04-01-2006, 08:37 PM
So anyway, NASCAR fans, who is your driver, if you have one?

I'm partial to Ryan Newman - the thinking man's kind of driver.

samikeyp
04-01-2006, 09:21 PM
I don't have a specific driver (is that bad?) but I do like Newman.

T Park
04-02-2006, 12:51 AM
The Dallas Morning News said that he hasn't paid his dues

I was gonna react to this, but reading the rest of thread, you dont care about Nascar and are pulling an ADD attention fest, as you always do with your other threads...

T Park
04-02-2006, 12:53 AM

Tony Stewart.

Watched him lots of times racing out at IRP in the midgets and Silver Crown cars, was there in 96 for his INDY car debut, was at Vegas in 97 when he won the championship under the lights.

Always thought he was bad ass, one hell of a freakin driver, and prob if he had time, could dominate both Indy cars and NASCAR.

99% of the reason I watch NASCAR at all, of course Im starting to like Elliott Sadler now, hes pretty cool...

chode_regulator
04-02-2006, 07:39 AM
elliot sadler is the shit
gordon is my main driver, then the labonte bros (represent texas bithces), then it used to be stewart but all he does is bitch now so ill go with sadler as number 3. then newman and the pretty much the rest are all kinda together. except kurt and now tony. i never really like mark martin either though, he kinda btiches alot.

Melmart1
04-02-2006, 11:56 AM
I lived in Virginia starting in 2001, and refused to watch until I got sucked in the next year. That was Ryan Newman's rookie year, and everyone I knew was a Dale Jr fan, so I refused to be. I figured a Rookie would need a fan, so I picked him.

Every year since, I pick a rookie to cheer for and they always win ROY. But overall, Newman is still my guy. I don't follow it nearly as closely as when I was in VA, but I still watch fairly often during the NFL offseason.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-02-2006, 01:36 PM
I feel honored. And pleasured. Honored. I feel like engaging my t.v. into HEM mode. I feel honored. For Kori to finally give in, and give us a nascar forum. Honored. Let it be known that my Busch Brothers thread was the last straw. Thanks Kori. Thanks LJ. Honored. Let it be known.

chode_regulator
04-02-2006, 02:50 PM
I feel honored. And pleasured. Honored. I feel like engaging my t.v. into HEM mode. I feel honored. For Kori to finally give in, and give us a nascar forum. Honored. Let it be known that my Busch Brothers thread was the last straw. Thanks Kori. Thanks LJ. Honored. Let it be known.
bullshit motherfucker
it was obviously my thread asking her to start a nascar forum
how dare you steal my thunder
im obviousaly going to have to regulate your chode from upon
btw kori, when do i get my spur for this?

Kori Ellis
04-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Why do you guys like NASCAR over other kinds of racing?

I've been to Formula1, Indy, IMSA, etc. races live, but I've never had any inclination to watch NASCAR.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-02-2006, 03:01 PM
LOL CR....chill out biatch

Kori, it's becuase of the nascar

chode_regulator
04-02-2006, 03:16 PM

I've been to Formula1, Indy, IMSA, etc. races live, but I've never had any inclination to watch NASCAR.
im not sure
i find indy and formula 1 boring for some reason
i used to watch nascar on sundays to helpme take naps, then one day i saw a great finish between harvick and gordon, i think it was talladega (its actually considered to be one of the best finishes ever) and from then on i was a gordon fan

T Park
04-02-2006, 03:32 PM

I like NASCAR cause of the easily relateable drivers, and the good racing.

Indy car has great racing, but I could care less about Brazillians New Zealanders and other foreigners.

chode_regulator
04-02-2006, 03:38 PM

Indy car has great racing, but I could care less about Brazillians New Zealanders and other foreigners.
thats a good point too
theyre almost all foreigners, nothign wrong wtih that but like t park said, nascar drivers seem more approachable/relatable. im sure there are some that are stuck up bitches and what not but still....kinda like baseball players. for some reason i see baseball players as the most approachable of any sport
btw hendrick runningn 2, 3 4 and 12 right now!!!

pache100
04-02-2006, 04:28 PM
First Kyle doesn't pay his dues and does not allow people to pass him during a race, then Curt goes and wins it all the other day.

I hate the Busch brothers. Gordon needs a better Nascar so he can start owning these chodes again.

I like Kurt ok, but Kyle Busch is a little prick. He is going to cause a major accident on the track one day and someone is going to get hurt badly. The bad thing is, he's rarely ever touched in the crack-ups he causes, he leaves devastation in his wake, but he comes out smelling like a rose. He's just a typical Hendricks driver, though. The others have rubbed off on him and taught him the slash and burn philosophy and he probably can't help himself by now. He's also learning to be a world class whiner and never takes responsibility for any of his mistakes or the mayhem he causes. He'll get his someday, though. What goes around comes around.

samikeyp
04-02-2006, 04:34 PM
Whining isn't limited to the Hendricks garage.

pache100

:tu

pache100
Whining isn't limited to the Hendricks garage.

No, of course not. But they're the ones who teach the classes. :lol

samikeyp
04-02-2006, 04:42 PM
So when Harvick or Stewart or others do it...that's ok.

chode_regulator
04-02-2006, 04:55 PM
according to pache thats what it seems like
i think stewart and martin whine way more than anyone else out there
and how is kyle so dangerous, i believe stewart is the one who crashes like 3 people at dayona, one of the most dangerous tracks to race at.

samikeyp
04-02-2006, 04:56 PM
actually I think Gordon and Stewart are the worst.

When they bump someone, its "racing", when someone bumps them they act like its murder.

chode_regulator
04-02-2006, 05:03 PM

When they bump someone, its "racing", when someone bumps them they act like its murder.
i guess maybe im biased but it seems to me like gordon always accepts blame for his part and never really says anything negative. until this season at least, but apparently he's becoming alot more aggressive. according to all the toher vets and fox sports and nascar.com. about time is what i say. im tired of him always being the nice guy.

Bo Malette
04-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Gordan runs fast cars.

KEDA
04-02-2006, 06:34 PM
look at my avatar!

hes my favorite driver!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-02-2006, 06:43 PM
look at my avatar!

hes my favorite driver!!

You just like him because Office Depot gave you a neat-o NASCAR/OD lanyard.

T Park
04-02-2006, 08:49 PM

Total BS

BTW, Screw the Tony haters, Tony wins anothA!!!!

Zombie
04-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Harvick doesn't WHINE, he just tells you the way it is! :smokin Stewart is the same way.

samikeyp
04-02-2006, 09:53 PM
They both whine and its not BS TPark.

I know you like to label all people who disagree with you as a hater but its not the case. I like the way Tony Stewart drives, IMO he is the best driver on the circuit but he tends to whine. Or he tends to wreck people. There was a race last year when he got pissed at Kenseth and at the end of the race, he waited until they pulled into the pits and intentionally wrecked him. Still...I think he is the best I just think that he tends to complain. Then again....if I were in a 130 degree car for 4 hours at 200 mph....I might be a little cranky too. :)

pache100
04-03-2006, 07:54 AM
according to pache thats what it seems like

I've already said I don't care for Harvick. I like Stewart, but I know he's a whiner, too. I don't know how else to make this any plainer except what I said that of course whining is not limited to the Hendricks shop. I don't knock you guys for ranting about the drivers/teams/owners you don't like. Please allow me the courtesy of disliking who I please. It's perfectly ok that we don't all like the same people and dislike the same people. It would be pretty boring if we all liked/disliked the same ones; we wouldn't even need a forum for discussion. I don't jump on you guys when you say something about a driver I favor; please stop jumping on me for it. If it's that you just don't want me posting here about NASCAR, just say so and I'll be on my way.

pache100
04-03-2006, 07:56 AM
look at my avatar!

hes my favorite driver!!

:tu

He's a good 'un. What happened to him yesterday? I missed part of the race and I saw the replays of what happened to Biff, but I never found out why Edwards was so far back in the pack.

samikeyp
04-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Pache....my bad. I wasn't jumping on you for how you feel. I was the one in the Club thread who was defending you for how you feel. Nobody (at least not me) wants you to not post. You have as much right as anyone to post how you feel. My response was really tounge in cheek but I didn't add an appropreiate (sp?) smiley, for that I owe you an apology. I can't speak for Chode....but I respect your opinions.

chode_regulator
04-03-2006, 06:30 PM
i like how everyone here posts, but im going to defend my drivers
i think sometimes i come across as being mean but really im not, im kinda the same way in real life too
i just wish all yall would have posted in my nascar thread during the race :depressed
i guess ill have to start another one for TMS

mookie2001
04-03-2006, 09:23 PM
watch out for dodge out there at TMS
theyve had fast cars all season and I think theyre right there

chode_regulator
04-03-2006, 09:25 PM
true true

pache100
04-04-2006, 08:32 AM
(I can't "Quote" this morning)

samikeyp said: "Pache....my bad. I wasn't jumping on you for how you feel. I was the one in the Club thread who was defending you for how you feel. Nobody (at least not me) wants you to not post. You have as much right as anyone to post how you feel. My response was really tounge in cheek but I didn't add an appropreiate (sp?) smiley, for that I owe you an apology. I can't speak for Chode....but I respect your opinions."

No problem, mikey, and I appreciate that. I respect your opinions, too, and I really appreciated your support.

chode_regulator said:i like how everyone here posts, but im going to defend my drivers i think sometimes i come across as being mean but really im not, im kinda the same way in real life too
i just wish all yall would have posted in my nascar thread during the race
i guess ill have to start another one for TMS

No problem, Chode_Regulator. I expect everyone to defend their drivers. But, as I said, I don't jump on anybody for talking trash about drivers they don't like (whomever they are), either; and I don't ask them to defend their opinions. People just feel the way they do for their own reasons and that's alright. It's all good. But, I'd appreciate the same courtesy when I sound off about drivers I don't like. As for posting in your NASCAR thread, I am not usually on the computer during races because I usually watch the races with my Mom and sister and they won't sit in the computer room with me. :spin
I'll try to check in during the race this Sunday to see what's going on. Anyway...http://i2.tinypic.com/syts3s.gif ?

mookie21 said: watch out for dodge out there at TMS
theyve had fast cars all season and I think theyre right there

Yes. Absolutely. I think they are finally putting last year behind them and figuring out that Charger. Dodge will win more races this year, for sure.

pache100
04-04-2006, 09:24 AM
By the way, and speaking of the Busch brothers....I am about to have to spend at least 4 nights in a house decorated with Kurt Busch memorabilia! I'll be house/critter sitting for my brother while he goes north for race weekend. Now, if that's not enough to send you screaming into the night...well, I don't know what is.

:madrun

MoSpur
04-04-2006, 10:47 AM
A house with Busch memorabilia is the worst.

pache100
04-04-2006, 12:59 PM
A house with Busch memorabilia is the worst.

The really sad thing is? A lot of it I gave him. :rolleyes

MoSpur
04-04-2006, 01:09 PM
The really sad thing is? A lot of it I gave him. :rolleyes

Yikes. Spending money on something you really hate is the worst feeling.

pache100
04-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Yikes. Spending money on something you really hate is the worst feeling.

Yeah, but it makes my brother happy, and that's what counts. I don't really hate Kurt Busch, he's just not one of my favorites. I can take him or leave him.

samikeyp
04-04-2006, 04:48 PM
By the way, and speaking of the Busch brothers....I am about to have to spend at least 4 nights in a house decorated with Kurt Busch memorabilia! I'll be house/critter sitting for my brother while he goes north for race weekend. Now, if that's not enough to send you screaming into the night...well, I don't know what is.

:lol

Not a huge fan of Kurt either....Kyle hasn't done anything yet to piss me off but he is still young! :)

Zombie
04-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Another fuck up by Kurt today! :lol

chode_regulator
04-10-2006, 06:05 PM
too bad spencer doesnt still race
well i guess spencer could still punch him in the face, but he'd probably get in alot more trouble now then if he was a driver

CubanMustGo
04-10-2006, 08:44 PM

They really need to do something about his sorry ass before someone gets hurt in one of his bump-and-runs.

chode_regulator
04-10-2006, 09:18 PM
They really need to do something about his sorry ass before someone gets hurt in one of his bump-and-runs.
what happened yesterday wasnt exactly a bump n run. more of just a wreck. whether or not kurts story about biffle checking up is true or not who knows. but a bump n run is a completely different tactic

dawn
04-10-2006, 09:40 PM
I will have lots of driver pics and stuff to post later but I have to tell you guys something. I met a lot of drivers this weekend including my favorite Dale Jr, but the nicest guy I met, and it seemed really genuine, was Kurt Busch. Yes little Keebler Elf was a very nice guy to me. I still don't like him on the track, but off, he was great. Jeff ASSHOLE Gordon and Kasey I look like a girl Kahne are two other stories. Both JERKS!!!

CubanMustGo
04-10-2006, 09:42 PM
what happened yesterday wasnt exactly a bump n run. more of just a wreck. whether or not kurts story about biffle checking up is true or not who knows. but a bump n run is a completely different tactic

Based on past results I think I'll take Biffle's word over Kurt's. The fact of the matter is that nearly every race that sorry SOB punts someone somewhere. Enough.

Das Texan
04-11-2006, 10:37 AM

I'm partial to Ryan Newman - the thinking man's kind of driver.

It was Rusty.

Now its Robby Gordon.

chode_regulator
04-11-2006, 06:42 PM
It was Rusty.

Now its Robby Gordon.
i like robby
i jus wish he hadnt tried to go out on his own. its way too hard to do and his nascar career is still relatively young. he should have waited til he was more established. as a mediocre driver before, at least points wise, he now has the added pressure of HAVING to do good bc he is the owner now.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-11-2006, 06:47 PM
ehhh whats up another Busch brother really DIDN'T cause another accident

these guys are fucking marks

chode_regulator
04-11-2006, 08:00 PM
cbf wouldnt know a nascafr if it hit him in the face
and lol at lentz

Cant_Be_Faded
04-11-2006, 08:36 PM
but he did start a wreck

i saw it 5x on espn

chode_regulator
04-11-2006, 08:51 PM
yeah and we all know how truthful and unbiased espn is
theyre like the foxnews of the sports world. or wait, maybe the cnn. now im confused
either way, go andy rooney

Cant_Be_Faded
04-11-2006, 09:50 PM
the busch brothers need to be kicked out of the nascar organization and prohibited from driving all nascars

pache100
04-12-2006, 08:31 AM
the busch brothers need to be kicked out of the nascar organization and prohibited from driving all nascars

Nah. I don't like either of them...but I wouldn't kick them out.

Soundbyte
04-12-2006, 04:11 PM
NASCAR Dad's (http://www.logusz.com/~yupislyr/3/nascardads.mp3)

..like a fine wine (http://www.logusz.com/~yupislyr/3/nascarwine.wav)