PDA

View Full Version : neo-con beyond neo-con

mookie2001
03-31-2006, 09:17 PM
hey xray, TRO, gtown, vashner, whottt, peter, lamarcus bryant

is this whole immigration issue turning you away from Bush our leader?
foxnews would have me believe that Bush is such a great leader, it makes him a better leader for being wrong/right about this issue and the GOP speaking out are just politically positioning themselves because Bush is a lame duck

and what about those rumors I heard that the Republicans control 3 (or a majority of) branches of government???

since this isnt a hurricaine that you can blame the liberal media for blaming indirectly blaming some of Bush's policies on the extreme weather
and then accuse people of playing the blame game
or a war where you can question someones patriotism

if a secular humanist was president, do you think he would get more or less heat on the immigration subject, ON THIS POLITICAL FORUM?

so follow up here with the

there are many people to blame

the split and lack of blame game on this issue has made me more conservative

I'm hispanic and thats the reason why I'm conservative

I never said bush was a true conservative

bush is not perfect, only his leadership is...etc, etc

AND
stop blaming Mexicans, mexicans, Mexican-Americans and hispanics
for seeing that the white, rich neocons are trying to declare them and their non rich, non white, families and friends FELONS, and not sitting back like sheep
and maybe think about your weakass party

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2006, 09:45 PM
yeah it is pretty gay how neocons love bush's balls just cuz his name is bush.

But I'd rather bitch about our administration allowing oil companies to get away with 10-20 billion dollars this year they should be getting taxed for, for gulf of mexico drilling.

America.

Sec24Row7
03-31-2006, 10:34 PM
Oh yeah... raise taxes on the oil companies redrilling wells in the Gulf after Katrina.

That will lower oil prices

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2006, 10:38 PM
No dumbass, I was talking about the bill passed a long time ago that reduced the fees companies have to pay for drilling in the gulf. It was created at a time where prices were like 5 times cheaper a barrel than they are now. The clinton administration foolishly missed an opportunity to change it, and now that Bush's war has raised Oil prices ridiculously, the government is missing out on BILLIONS. Also, naturally, lobbying lobbyist lobbyers have prevented the statute from being changed as well.

It wouldn't raise any fees they dont already pay elsewhere, its a free ride the companies have had in the gulf, that was meant for a different reason and a different time, now they're taking advantage of it and making off like theives.
America.

Sec24Row7
03-31-2006, 10:58 PM
So?

Right now stuff is getting explored for that wouldn't be otherwise... Exploration had been on the decline for 15 years and now because of these prices companies are taking flyers out on tangents that never would have been tried before.

More oil is found when prices are high and taxes are low.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-31-2006, 11:34 PM
More oil is found when prices are high and taxes are low.

Of course! a full proof, never ending cycle of productivity.

gtownspur
04-01-2006, 01:56 AM
hey xray, TRO, gtown, vashner, whottt, peter, lamarcus bryant

is this whole immigration issue turning you away from Bush our leader?
foxnews would have me believe that Bush is such a great leader, it makes him a better leader for being wrong/right about this issue and the GOP speaking out are just politically positioning themselves because Bush is a lame duck

and what about those rumors I heard that the Republicans control 3 (or a majority of) branches of government???

since this isnt a hurricaine that you can blame the liberal media for blaming indirectly blaming some of Bush's policies on the extreme weather
and then accuse people of playing the blame game
or a war where you can question someones patriotism

if a secular humanist was president, do you think he would get more or less heat on the immigration subject, ON THIS POLITICAL FORUM?

so follow up here with the

there are many people to blame

the split and lack of blame game on this issue has made me more conservative

I'm hispanic and thats the reason why I'm conservative

I never said bush was a true conservative

bush is not perfect, only his leadership is...etc, etc

AND
stop blaming Mexicans, mexicans, Mexican-Americans and hispanics
for seeing that the white, rich neocons are trying to declare them and their non rich, non white, families and friends FELONS, and not sitting back like sheep
and maybe think about your weakass party

For the sake of whatever you worship, i never said i was conservative because i'm mexican. :lol ,

Nevertheless, why are you a democrat? Because you're fat, impotent, and look like you need whale insulin to survive? Look lard ass, it's your party who should give a rats ass about the immigration issue. :lol
First, Big Business is exploiting minorities under this serf system of illegal hiring,

Second, the immigrants are threatening union labor advancement,

Third, They are swallowing all the social services that should be going towards our citizens who are in need, like welfare, and school grants.

If it wasn't for the conservative movement, this immigration debate would be non existant. You're party would just have to lay back and grab their ankles and take it.

Good luck on impeachment,

Good luck on 06, and 08, :lol

cuz even on a rainy day, you're party is the weak ones who can't exploit the republican blunders.

In the meantime you can thank your democrat representative for hiring our brown people to do their yard for 4 bucks an hour.

Ayyaiyaiyaiyai!!!! :drunk

si amigo.

Si se puede.

You fat fool.

xrayzebra
04-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Wasn't it Mr. Teddy (the swimmer) Kennedy who started this whole mess some
years ago? He also the one who promises all the Blacks, Progressives, Mexicans and
sundry others the world and delivers nothing. And what little the dimm-o-craps
do deliver is all smoke and mirrors.

Like most conservatives, I do not agree with what the "so called" political leaders
do in all matters. As a matter of fact you might want to look at my signature, it
explains how I feel about most politicians.

And Yes big business can shoulder their fair share of the Illegal problem. I have
never said they weren't at blame for a lot of the problem. Let's face it, until
the average voter gets their act together and tells the pols what they will do
and not do, then just continue to support your party. I just happen to think
that the Republicans and the lesser of two evils at this time. Look at "YOUR"
leaders in "YOUR" party. Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and the old I got mine
you get yours Teddy Kennedy. If a radical sticks their head up, he is welcome
in "YOUR" party. One of these days maybe the Democratic Party will get their
act together and be like the old party, which was very conservative.

So you have a nice day, you hear. And let me hear from you more often.
God Bless and have a good weekend.

Hook Dem
04-01-2006, 11:57 AM
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4414/laurelhardy5cd.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

NASCARdad
04-01-2006, 12:20 PM
I'd rather have Bush as president over ANY democrat any day of the week.

Bush has proved to be a very strong leader and that's what this country needed. Not some wishy-washy democrat who can't make a decision without taking a poll.

mookie2001
04-01-2006, 02:34 PM
Second, the immigrants are threatening union labor advancement,

Third, They are swallowing all the social services that should be going towards our citizens who are in need, like welfare, and school grants.
thats not what I was talking about
I was talking about the republican role (IF ANY) in this issue

Bush has proved to be a very strong leader and that's what this country needed

did you even read my post?

chode_regulator
04-01-2006, 02:49 PM
i hate neocons
and what does mookies size have to do with anything. typical conservative trying to shift the focus onto another subject. :rolleyes