PDA

View Full Version : PSA: New skin option

Slomo
04-01-2006, 01:40 PM
In a few days I will retire the "SpursTalk Playoff Edition" skin. It's not useful anymore since it was made for the playoff animations of last year.

Instead - effective immediately - there will be a new skin called "Flash enabled Skin". You can select this new skin in the menu in the bottom left corner of the forum. You can also set it up in your user control panel as your default Style so that it will always be used whenever you log in.

Since this skin will incorporate among other things Flash animations you obviously need to have the free Flash Player (http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash&promoid=BIOX) installed on you computer. Animations also take more space and processor power so if you're on an older computer or on a slow internet connection you might want to stick with the "Default Style" which will remain unchanged.

At this point the skin only has an animated banner celebrating that we are now in fact "after March", but I will be adding more stuff as the playoffs progress (and inspiration hits me :p).

Enjoy!

mouse
04-01-2006, 03:45 PM
But can you make the site in Spanish?

Pistons < Spurs
04-01-2006, 06:51 PM
LOL
nice Slomo! :spin

RealEstateDude
04-02-2006, 12:40 AM
Post the codes of the old and new skin please :hat

Slomo