PDA

View Full Version : fantasy baseball question

chode_regulator
04-01-2006, 02:05 PM
if i have a backup RF that i want to make a LF how do i do that.
i tried to just insert him but it says error and wont let me.

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-01-2006, 09:40 PM
if i have a backup RF that i want to make a LF how do i do that.
i tried to just insert him but it says error and wont let me.

Depending on your league, he might only be able to play at the position he normally plays at.

In my main dynasty league, you have to play about five games at the position before you're eligible for that position.

chode_regulator
04-02-2006, 07:41 AM
Depending on your league, he might only be able to play at the position he normally plays at.

In my main dynasty league, you have to play about five games at the position before you're eligible for that position.
well i was kinda hoping that OF was more of a general position. i have sheffield at RF but really want to get francouer in the game also. i was going to replace garrett anderson in LF with francouer.
also i have 2 closers which i didnt realized til yesterday, is that bad? do i need to get rid of one and get another actual RP?

Johnny_Blaze_47
04-02-2006, 10:56 AM
well i was kinda hoping that OF was more of a general position. i have sheffield at RF but really want to get francouer in the game also. i was going to replace garrett anderson in LF with francouer.
also i have 2 closers which i didnt realized til yesterday, is that bad? do i need to get rid of one and get another actual RP?

Again, it all depends on the settings of your league.

Most leagues I'm in/know of, OF is a general position, not specific to L/C/F.

Just a thought, but I'd replace Garrett with Francouer anyway, I think this is going to be a major drop-off year for Anderson who's lost some steps and swing. Trade him and your 2nd reliever for a position you need.