PDA

View Full Version : Manu!!!! My Man!! And The Rest Of The Spurs!!

Clutch Mcroy
04-02-2006, 06:24 AM
Hey guys! How bout that late game performance by Mr. Man, Manu Ginobili! 14 points in the final 2 minutes!! He's turning it up just in time for the playoffs. I suspect we'll be seeing him in the rotations for more extended periods of time as the Playoffs get rolling. Pop has really been utilizing the depth of the team to keep the guys fresh which is why you've seen some statistical drops for some of the individual players. But in the Playoffs, which is really where Manu exploded last year I think we're gonna see a different level of intensity in all aspects of the game.

Plus, I get the idea that Tim has really made steps in getting as healthy as possible. Remember last season he was hobbled by two badly sprained ankles that inhibited his lift and explosiveness throughout the playoffs and he was also a little heavier to go with that. He's looking pretty good to me as we hit the home stretch. Nazr Mohammed is playing exceptional, rebounding, blocking shots and even contributing some on the offensive end. Bruce Bowen has impressed me this year with his always brilliant defense, but you can see his confidence is really soring shooting the ball at the offensive end and I've even seen him make his fair share of penetration attempts, attacking the basket. And Robert Horry is just the King!! He'll be around till he's fifty, continuing to shape the history of the NBA with his Big Shots year after year. And Tony Parker is absolutly dominating teams at the offensive end with his loose, lightening quickness, ability to score inside and improved jumper. Even Brent Barry is contributing with the rest of our bench of Finly, Nick, Beno, and Rasho. We're ready to make a serious CHAMPIONSHIP RUN!! GO SPURS!! GO!!!

Old School Chic
04-02-2006, 06:30 AM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/images/cover/0402ginobilihp190.jpg

boutons_
04-02-2006, 09:36 AM
"Tim has really made steps in getting as healthy as possible"

has been very clear to me over that several games. He's moving much better, esp on offense and rebounding.

The key that is still missing is paint defense. Wiz scored 42 pts in the paint, continuing the Spurs season-long weak paint defense. This is combination of Tim not yet defending the paint as well as he can, and Nazr genetically unable to defend the paint at all.

T-Pain
04-02-2006, 03:46 PM
yeah i like manu. last season before a game, manu was signing autographs and i got his. after he signed my tim duncan wheaties box, i got to shake his hand and i told him good luck. then he said thank you. i was like damnnnn!!!!! on top of that, he seemed to be more talkable and approachable to the fans as he was talkin and laughin as he was signing. tony and bruce were signing too, but it seemed like routine to them and wanted to get it over with. not that im sayin there bad people, it just seemed like manu was in a good mood and enjoys the fans.

so yes indeed, manu is DA MAN!!!!!! and the Spurs!!!

yeahone
04-02-2006, 05:29 PM
that was an excellent performance by Manu

1Parker1
04-02-2006, 05:35 PM
"Tim has really made steps in getting as healthy as possible"

has been very clear to me over that several games. He's moving much better, esp on offense and rebounding.

The key that is still missing is paint defense. Wiz scored 42 pts in the paint, continuing the Spurs season-long weak paint defense. This is combination of Tim not yet defending the paint as well as he can, and Nazr genetically unable to defend the paint at all.

That's because we haven't played a back to back in that stretch. This Tuesday and Wednesday should be interesting.

BTW, OSC, Manu looks a little evil in that pic. :lol

kalikot_boy_kr
04-02-2006, 10:29 PM
:clap :clap MANU IS WARRIOR!

Trainwreck2100
04-02-2006, 11:21 PM
yarrrr

http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/2408/manu9ym.jpg

Old School Chic
04-03-2006, 12:02 AM
yarrrr

http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/2408/manu9ym.jpg

:lol Long John's Anyone?

TMTTRIO
04-03-2006, 05:15 PM
^ :lol

By the way check out this video of Manu. It makes me ready for the playoffs now :spin :).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CC5bxMKqRjw