PDA

View Full Version : It's about time we have a forum we can talk about........

Rack The Trolls!
04-02-2006, 02:27 PM
Cock Fighting! :lmao

Hooters Girl
04-02-2006, 02:28 PM
I think kori said it had to be about Basket Weaving

T Park.
04-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Thank you Kori for this forum! now I can talk about my favorite sport.....

Paper rock and sissors!

samikeyp
04-02-2006, 04:17 PM
heh heh...you said cock.

CrazyOne
04-03-2006, 12:15 PM
A good friend of mine is the partial owner of a cock-fighting ring... in the Philippines. I've seen the videotapes, but I'm not really interested in it. One of my brother-in-laws wanted me to ship him some eggs for Texas roosters, but we never got the deal worked out.

Daddys Girl
04-03-2006, 03:25 PM
A good friend of mine is the partial owner of a cock-fighting ring... in the Philippines. I've seen the videotapes, but I'm not really interested in it. One of my brother-in-laws wanted me to ship him some eggs for Texas roosters, but we never got the deal worked out.

have you been to any cock fights?

midgetonadonkey
04-03-2006, 10:40 PM
My uncle has a mean cock. It's big and black. No cocks in the area compare to his. It is ferocious. He hasn't met another cock that he hasn't taken down.

Zombie
04-04-2006, 08:41 PM
My uncle has a mean cock. It's big and black. No cocks in the area compare to his. It is ferocious. He hasn't met another cock that he hasn't taken down.
Your Uncle is a Fag then! :lol

word
04-05-2006, 06:41 PM
Maybe some handicappers will come in and give us some tips. Kentucky Derby runs in a few weeks.

This just in:

Go to e-ponies.com (http://www.e-ponies.com/) and print out their free picks for OTB and hit the track. Those guys are brilliant. Went out to Retama and just bet boxed exactas with three horses. Pick their top three and put $2 on each, which is a $12 ticket. Good lord, like picking up money off the sidewalk.

My brother turned me on to 'em. I think a man could make a living doing that alone.

Hooters Girl
04-06-2006, 06:50 AM
Maybe some handicappers will come in and give us some tips.

Sequ?