PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pierce UFA 2007

TDMVPDPOY
04-03-2006, 05:19 AM
Celtics are thinkin about givin him an extention sumtime end of this season, and PP is thinkin about where the celtics are heading in the future.

Should we try and sign him with the MLE?

I know his had games against us, where he would try and punk sumone, cough@duncan. The only way he would stop his losin record against the spurs is join the darkside.

ChumpDumper
04-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Celtics are thinkin about givin him an extention sumtime end of this season, and PP is thinkin about where the celtics are heading in the future.

I know his had games against us, where he would try and punk sumone, cough@duncan. The only way he would stop his losin record against the spurs is join the darkside.
:rollin :rollin :rollin

Let's see, the Celts want to give him an extension that would average about $20 million a year, and you think he'll jump at the chance to play for the Spurs during his prime earning years for a 75% discount.

Perfect.

Spurminator
04-03-2006, 05:30 PM

Normally I'd say it never hurts to try, but I think this could make us the laughing stock of the league.

FreshPrince22
04-03-2006, 05:52 PM
You never cease to amaze, TDMVPDPOY.

Dunc
04-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Of course, the year after that Lebron is a free agent. You guys should offer him the MLE too. Think of that lineup: Parker at PG, you could put Pierce at SG and trade Manu maybe for Kevin Garnett (the salaries don't match, but that doesn't matter) whom you would line up at center, put LeBron at SF, and of course TD would remain at the 2 position. Honestly, you should go for it.