PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

MissAllThat
04-04-2006, 01:02 AM
Ok wow, I haven't been here in forever. BTW Kori and LJ, I really like the layout. Its pretty cool. I'm gonna try and stop by now and during the summer cuz that seems to be the only time I have any semblance of a life.

Anyway, I need to ask y'all a huge favor. So I'm participating in Relay for Life here in Austin for my spirit organization at UT, and they gave us each our own webpage to get donations. I would really appreciate it if y'all could help me out and stop by if you'd like to donate money. Relay for Life is an annual event to support Cancer Research, and I'd really appreciate it if y'all could help me out with this. I got a pretty late start (as in today), and I think the website is supposed to shut down either tomorrow or wednesday, but anything would be appreciated. And no, I can't get your credit card info if you donate. Thanks, in advance. My Relay for Life Page (https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=134929&lis=0&kntae134929=54A18AD6E41D4DD8A14EE4B84B1DC593)

Kori Ellis
04-04-2006, 01:36 AM
Hey girl, what's up?

How's school?

MissAllThat
04-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Oh its basically sucking the life out of me bit by bit as the days continue. Actually, j/k its not that bad, most of the time. I'm really sad that basketball season is over. In fact and I was pretty much unable to speak after Texas lost to LSU and warned people not to talk to me until I cooled down. Also, only about 1 more month of classes. I'm gonna try to take some summer classes online because I think if I have to live in a classroom for another 2 months, I might die. I've been going to to school straight (with christmas as my only significant break time) for almost 2 years now, and its starting to drive me crazy. Oh, and I need to find an internship at some point. So how are things with you (and everyone else for that matter)?

Hustle & Flow
04-04-2006, 03:08 AM
Are you related to Peter Burns?

ZStomp
04-04-2006, 06:12 AM
Hello..I remember you!

JoeChalupa
04-04-2006, 08:36 AM
Hello.

tlongII
04-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Create a bravatar and your donations will increase significantly.

Kahn Souphanousinphone
04-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Hello

Old School Chic
04-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Create a bravatar and your donations will increase significantly.

:lol TlongII you are bad...

MissAllThat
04-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Haha, a bravatar....yeah that might not happen any time soon.

SpursWoman
04-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Oh, damn! I was just thinking about you the other day for some reason and wondered where the hell you went.

So you show back up when you need money. Are you my illegitimate child? :lol :lol

samikeyp
04-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Hey girl....good to see you again. You make it to the Rose Bowl?

MissAllThat
04-04-2006, 11:18 PM
SW, I am your child. Where have you been all my life? I need someone to pay for my college too btw haha j/k (well kind of). I find it kinda funny that you were thinking of me the other day, how random.

Mikey, yes I did go to the Rose Bowl, and it was by far the most amazing thing ever!

Old School Chic
04-05-2006, 08:52 AM
So you show back up when you need money.

:lol That was my exact thought when I read this thread

MissAllThat
04-06-2006, 03:33 AM
^I kind of realized that it would seem that way, but I was actually thinking of posting a few days ago and just couldn't get around to it, so I finally said ok why not post this and that can be my return to the site, since I vanished forever. I had reasons for vanishing, such as school trying to eat me alive and constant computer problems (which I fixed by going out and buying myself a laptop which I pretty much love now), but as the school year is nearing a close and the playoffs are just around the corner, what better time to come back to posting?

As for the money request, I just want y'all to know that the money is not for me at all. Its for the American Cancer Society. Yes, you would be helping me out by donating in that you would be contributing to my team's fundraising goal, but other than that, I'm not reaping any monetary benefits from this. I'm basically just doing this because I lost my grandmother to cancer a few years ago, and one of my friends who is on the team is a cancer survivor. However, if you would like to donate to the "send Francesca to a spurs playoff game fund," I will be more than willing to accept haha kidding...well maybe, i mean I wouldn't turn down a donation. That reminds me of all of the "send me to the rose bowl funds" that my friends and I would talk about during football season. We even thought of joining the people on the drag to beg for money.