PDA

View Full Version : Guys I've decided......

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2006, 01:15 AM
I'm gonna work on my negativity. I just want us to win so badly i become a little bitch when things dont work out for a team that is so talented and stacked as we are. i will do my best to refrain from spewing out mindless bullshit and cliff jumping. i can't promise i wont be super positive sun is always bright spurs fan like a lot of you are but i'll def cut down on the bitching. but if we are a game away from elimination to detroit 2-3 with game 6 in auburn hills GOD HELP ME!!!

jk

but I'm gonna work on it cuz i know i get under a lot of you guys' skin and i dont mean any harm, i'm just an overdramatic pessimistic spurs fan

Melmart1
04-04-2006, 01:16 AM
April Fool's was a few days ago.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2006, 01:17 AM
no no i'm serious

and thats a very classy rack btw

mavsfan1000
04-04-2006, 01:19 AM
I'm going to work on NOT making excuses for the mavs. I know I pissed people off with that comment about the mavs last game with the spurs being an asterisk.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2006, 01:20 AM
yeah i've just decided anything can happen

i mean i thought we were gonna lose game 7 for sure last year and the spurs surprised me. same with game 5 as well

and the way the beat phoenix so easily was another pleasant surprise

and since we've got the #1 seed wrapped up by a good margin i dont think i'll be bitching anymore till our 1st loss off the playoffs :spin

polandprzem
04-04-2006, 01:25 AM
One game is not everything

who are you btw?

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2006, 01:27 AM
One game is not everything

who are you btw?

just an annoying negative spurs fan

but i'm gonna start to try to be more tolerant

Solid D
04-04-2006, 01:29 AM
That's a change for the better, Amuseddaysleeper. That attitude may save you some premature graying and digestive problems later.

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2006, 01:31 AM
That's a change for the better, Amuseddaysleeper. That attitude may save you some premature graying and digestive problems later.

yeah stress can def. shorten your life if you do it too much too easily

the biggest reason for my change is HB22 in SA

god damn that mofo is annoying

i dont wanna be like that :oops

Hustle & Flow
04-04-2006, 03:10 AM
Is this step 9 or 10?

JamStone
04-04-2006, 03:22 AM
Pistons fans will miss you.

SpursWoman
04-04-2006, 06:08 AM

:lol

Star Player
04-04-2006, 06:42 AM
are you a team player now?

1Parker1
04-04-2006, 08:04 AM

:lol :lol

angel_luv
04-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Good for you Amuse. No worries, be happy.

Believe. :)

T Park
04-04-2006, 03:20 PM
i can't promise i wont be super positive sun is always bright spurs fan like a lot of you are

The team has the best record in its history.

The team almost has the best record in the western conference locked up.

Duncan is feeling better.

GInobili is getting better.

Finley is getting better.

Barry is getting better.

I don't see how you COULDN'T be excited.

JamStone
04-04-2006, 03:24 PM

Barry is getting better.

Maybe because even though the Spurs team has the best record in its history, they don't have the best record in the league. :fro

mavsfan1000
04-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Maybe because even though the Spurs team has the best record in its history, they don't have the best record in the league. :fro
owned :lol

celldweller
04-04-2006, 03:42 PM
owned http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gifWhats owned is the 2004-2005 CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smielephant.gif

GO SPURS GO!!! AGAIN!!

smeagol
04-04-2006, 03:45 PM

Barry is getting better.

Don't be quitting on us again, junior :spin

Solid D
04-04-2006, 04:09 PM

Good smack. Limited props.

Spurzilla
04-04-2006, 04:17 PM
I think lots of people get real emotional when their team doesn't win. I remember how agonizing it was for me as well in the "earlier years" of my Spurs fandom... but I've noticed that with time, you begin to understand there will be ups and downs in an 82-game season and you just have to roll with it. There are 30 teams in the league and everyone wants the Golden Ball, but only 1 gets it. The Spurs are one of the 8 in the west to consistenly have a chance at it. Anything can happen in the playoffs - winning it all is extremely tough to do... and when it happens, Victory is oh so sweet.

WayDowntownBang
04-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Imagine what it was like to be Pistons fan (on a Spurs messageboard) minutes after Game 7 last year..

DarkReign
04-04-2006, 05:05 PM
...I remember. I lost my patience to say the least. Almost sullied my good name! I just couldnt take it really.

fucking refs

T Park
04-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Maybe because even though the Spurs team has the best record in its history, they don't have the best record in the league

They didn't have the best record in the league last year either.

owned :fro

BTW, Fuck you mavs fan, your room for smack talking is Nil.

Pistons < Spurs
04-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Imagine what it was like to be Pistons fan (on a Spurs messageboard) minutes after Game 7 last year..

So true........... :depressed

Amuseddaysleeper
04-04-2006, 10:30 PM
well i mean i just remember last year

after game 1 against the nuggs i was super pissed at us choking the 4th qtr away to them. having said that beating the hottest team since the AS break 4 straight times greatly impressed

seattle's game 4 win over us REALLY made me angry and ashamed of this team cuz after all the smack talk the sonics were giving we left our nuts at home and got bitch slapped even harder.

phoenix i had no problems with in terms of bein pissed off cuz i think even the suns themselves were surprised at how easily san antonio made them their housewife.

detroit was great until the end of game 4 where i thought it was gonna be the 2004 lakers series with us giving away a 2-0 lead only this time we'd be losing 4 straight in the finals. game 5 was obviously a big boost but losing game 6 and having virtually no experience in a game 7 situation made me feel that we were gonna be screwed. but thankfully the spurs pulled it out but i realized i just didnt enjoy the playoffs at ALL last year. like T Park said, it as mostly a sigh of relief than a scream of joy which is what it should've been after pulling out a hard fought championship series. i havent enjoyed this season at all. what was supposed to the best time for a spurs fan b/c of our lineup and additions has been plagued by duncan's PF, manu's injuries, and i may get flamed for this but finley and nve have both dissapointed me greatly. but despite all this i know that after all of last year's anger as well as times when game 6 in DAL back in '03 looked hopeless at the end of the 3rd qtr and game 6 of the finals vs NJ we were down 15 points, we still pulled it out in all those series and i had a lot of confidence in SA winning it all so i enjoyed the playoffs as a whole. so despite us losing some of our lead to utah in tonights game (i counted to ten slowly this time instead of going off! :lol ) i've decided i wont panic unless we are a game away from elimination but even then i hope its just b/c it was to a team that was better than us and not b/c we played poorly or choked. i'm just gonna try to enjoy this one

mavsfan1000
04-04-2006, 10:51 PM
Whats owned is the 2004-2005 CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smielephant.gif

GO SPURS GO!!! AGAIN!!
That has nothing to do with the topic but I guess everytime you get owned on a topic I guess you got a backup plan and say who won last years championship.