PDA

View Full Version : >>> Lakers Suck t-shirts???<<<

Mr Dio
04-04-2006, 09:55 AM
Anyone know where I can get a few of these?

New ones only please! :lol

CubanMustGo
04-04-2006, 09:57 AM
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=%22Lakers+suck%22+t-shirt&hl=en&btnG=Search+Froogle

wildbill2u
04-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Anyone know where I can get a few of these?

New ones only please! :lol

If you're talking about the black and silver ones with the 'u' in the word suck made out of a Spur, a friend of my son-law made them. They are really cool.

I'll email him and see if he can get me his phone number. How many did you want in case he has to make up some more?

Sportcamper
04-04-2006, 04:20 PM
You guys should order a “Case” of them! Then I will take you down to a fun corner in Compton California where you can make a fortune selling them.... :smokin

exstatic
04-04-2006, 07:24 PM
You guys should order a “Case” of them! Then I will take you down to a fun corner in Compton California where you can make a fortune selling them.... :smokin

I'm white. It wouldn't matter if I were wearing a 'Kobe is GOD' t-shirt, I'm dead meat in Compton. Might as well go out wearing my 'colors'. :lol

Mr Dio
04-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Well, I'm back to Cabo next month & the locals went crazy over them.
For some reason the SoCal/West Coast Laker riders aren't too popular.
I had people in the hotel, @ the Cabo Wabo and @ on the street ask me for mine & where they could get them.
Of the 3 I had I gave only 1 away.
I'm taking a few back this time as gifts for the hotel staff & Cabo Wabo bartenders.

Mr Dio
04-04-2006, 07:46 PM
If you're talking about the black and silver ones with the 'u' in the word suck made out of a Spur, a friend of my son-law made them. They are really cool.

I'll email him and see if he can get me his phone number. How many did you want in case he has to make up some more?

still have any?

EnlightenedMind
04-04-2006, 11:30 PM
still have any?
Ey, infinite styles is a screenprinter...so get at him about t-shirts. LMAO...okay I'm making a plugg for him...lol.

mikejones99
04-05-2006, 01:21 AM
Sportscamper, thanks for the great money-making hints.

veronicamae
04-05-2006, 01:21 AM
I think those type of shirts are silly - they just draw more attention to that team and show that Spurs fans are haters who will defile their team logo to try to insult another team.

That's just my opinion.

GOBLUEADAM
04-05-2006, 02:16 AM
Guys, and girls, when are you going to learn to hate them or dislike them, like we do in Detroit. They are the FAKERS, not the Lakers! And now our new name for them is Kobe and the Gang!

Louie Vega
04-05-2006, 04:12 AM

Better yet why don't you come to San Antonio and talk loud shit while wearing a Lakers jersey. I know a fun place deep in the West side of San Antonio where I can take your ass. And have fun watching you try to get out. Besides Compton ain't nothin but a word to me. Try surviving a day in Jamaica Queens or South Bronx. :smokin

melo061
04-05-2006, 04:21 AM
Isn't it sad that even as the lakers have fallen off, you guys are still taking shots? You guys are the best team in the nba and are going to win the championship and are making fun of a 40 win team?

Louie Vega
04-05-2006, 04:30 AM
Isn't it sad that even as the lakers have fallen off, you guys are still taking shots? You guys are the best team in the nba and are going to win the championship and are making fun of a 40 win team?

That's not as sad as you Lakers fans trolling our message boards. The way I see it any fan of any other team that comes into this message board has a deep dark desire to be a Spurs fan. By coming in here you are at the edge ready to jump aboard the Spurs bandwagon. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone which team you really want to root for. The more the merrier. :hat

melo061
04-05-2006, 04:36 AM
Lol, No. I came on this board to see what mavsfan was doing.

And i dislike everyone on the spurs, apart from Duncan and Pop. Believe me, i won't be jumping on the spurs.

alamo50
04-05-2006, 08:01 AM
Than what's up with that avatar of Horry in piss and purple?

:loser

spurschick
04-05-2006, 08:04 AM

Old rivalries die hard.

Ginofan
04-05-2006, 08:13 AM
You'll find them up and down SW Military once the POs come around...

Mr Dio
04-05-2006, 09:41 AM

Sad?, Nahhhhhh, it's actually quite fun to knock a team with 1 player.

Besides, this team(LA), much like Jordan's Bulls, have lost 80% of their "fans" because you hardly see any more of that Queen Purple & Piss Yellow anymore. :lol

Sportcamper
04-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Mike Jones...Hey Camper... Come down to our digs & after I finish my 3rd big-Mac we can go out to the playground for a game of H-O-R-S-E...That will teach you fakers to troll on our board...

You tell em Mikey...Nice 18th post!!!

http://www.brodystevens.com/headlines/fat%20kid.jpg

samikeyp
04-05-2006, 12:42 PM

You reap what you sow.

melo061
04-05-2006, 05:18 PM
Robert horry and Van exel will always be lakers. I don't care what jersey they wear.

And lakers have not lost their fans, please go to a laker forum and check out how many people post there. I think the fan base is fine.

edit: Piss and Purple? Wtf is that?

Mrs.Szczerbiak
04-05-2006, 06:22 PM
edit: Piss and Purple? Wtf is that?

Take a look at your avatar...