PDA

View Full Version : Ringtones

Solid D
04-04-2006, 12:49 PM
What's your preference and which ones annoy you?

I prefer just a single tone/beep plus vibrate.

Anything super loud and long annoys me. "Mouth Breathers/Hoverers" like this kind. :lol

http://theblathering.com/images/special.jpg
"Love it!"

pache100
04-04-2006, 01:07 PM
I don't know, some of them really annoy me. I do like to see who's phone is playing what songs, though and see if I think they match. Most of the time, I'm surprised (I wouldn't have thought THAT person would pick THAT song, etc.).

I have a odd model phone (although I LOVE it), and they don't have a lot of ringtones that work on it. I had Big and Rich's "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" as my ringtone for awhile, but it didn't sound anything like the song to me, so I changed it to "Freebird".

MoSpur
04-04-2006, 01:11 PM
I have "Everywhere" by Johnny Cash on mine. I had it way before the movie came out and people freak every time my phone rings and start laughing.

midgetonadonkey
04-04-2006, 01:12 PM
I have different real music ringtones for different people. The best one is when my girlfriend calls Bitch Better Have My Money by DJ Quik plays.

She doesn't find it very amusing but I laugh my ass off.

sa_butta
04-04-2006, 01:14 PM
I used to have one that had a girl moaning (getting fucked) for a bed buddy friend.

Slomo
04-04-2006, 01:16 PM
I liked the Nokia tune just fine, but EVERYBODY has it so whenever I heard it I grabed my phone. It was really annoying, so I changed it to the Seinfeld theme.

Old School Chic
04-04-2006, 01:49 PM
I have Back in Black from AC/DC :tu

Ishta
04-04-2006, 04:19 PM
My ringtone is Sweet Home Alabama!! I love it.. I also use John the Revelator by Depeche Mode also!

Jimcs50
04-04-2006, 04:39 PM
I have Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC

timvp
04-04-2006, 04:45 PM
Y'all Ready For This?

ChumpDumper
04-04-2006, 04:50 PM
I have a sample from De La Soul is Dead that says "PUT IT ON VIBRATE!!!"

Spurminator
04-04-2006, 04:59 PM
I keep mine on vibrate 98% of the time, but when it's not, it's "Hell's Bells".

MrChug
04-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Eh, mine range from Micheal Buble's "Moondance" to DJ Quik's "Tonight". Hell, I even have "Cult of Personality" :lmao.

But normally..."Lowrider" by War.

j-6
04-04-2006, 05:49 PM
I do like to see who's phone is playing what songs, though and see if I think they match. Most of the time, I'm surprised (I wouldn't have thought THAT person would pick THAT song, etc.).

That's a great ice-breaker in sales too when a prospective client's phone accidentally rings in a meeting. Most people seem to like being questioned about why they chose whatever ringtone they use.

desflood
04-04-2006, 06:47 PM
My husband's plays Darth Vader's walk-in music.

CoolArrow
04-04-2006, 09:47 PM
My husband's plays Darth Vader's walk-in music.

I use that one for when my wife calls. Actually, I have different songs for the people that I talk to most. And, with Bluetooth, they download free off of my computer.

Carie
04-04-2006, 11:30 PM
I just replaced my phone recently so now it's whatever my husband has changed it to because he likes to fuck with me. With my old one I had different tones for everyone so that I could tell who it was without picking up the phone.

missmyzte
04-05-2006, 01:40 AM
I've got a ton of songs on my phone, different songs for everyone so I know who's calling without looking. I'm always running around my office and it's very helpful.

Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
Jay Z - Change Clothes
Linkin Park - Numb
Maroon 5 - This Love
Pussy Cat Dolls - Dontcha

and more.

I download for free of off http://www.3gforfree.com

pache100
04-05-2006, 08:02 AM
My ringtone is Sweet Home Alabama!! I love it.. I also use John the Revelator by Depeche Mode also!

I wanted that one, but it is not available for my phone; I also wanted "Benny and the Jets", and I downloaded it, but it sounds terrible on my phone. :rolleyes I also wanted "Brick House", but I could not find it for my phone.

Solid D
04-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Do those of ya'll who use diff. songs for each person find that any time you hear that song on the radio or in your player, you automatically lock in on that person in your mind? Even if you change the songs up periodically?

Carie
04-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Do those of ya'll who use diff. songs for each person find that any time you hear that song on the radio or in your player, you automatically lock in on that person in your mind? Even if you change the songs up periodically?
Yes, but that's why I chose them. They all have special meanings for me about that person.

missmyzte
04-05-2006, 02:44 PM
Yes, I do. I know when it's time to change my boss's ringtone when I hear the song on the radio and jump 10 feet in the air. :lol

leemajors
04-05-2006, 04:18 PM
i have rockit by herbie hancock and git up git out by outkast...

timvp
04-05-2006, 04:42 PM
git up git out by outkast...

:tu

That was almost spur worthy.