PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Beats ...

timvp
04-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Nothing beats hammering the Jazz in SLC. For the Stockton-Malone era, the Jazz will always be the number one most hated team in my book.

F The Jazz :smokin

P.S.

How much would the Spurs be up without Rasho? :pctoss

ZStomp
04-04-2006, 09:15 PM
P.S.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Old School Chic
04-04-2006, 09:19 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Be nice

SequSpur
04-04-2006, 09:35 PM
http://www.grazianospinosi.com/RETROSPETTIVA/PATOCCHECORBUSIER.jpg

Trainwreck2100
04-04-2006, 09:54 PM
The refs are calling it like it's the Stockton-Malone era.

boutons_
04-04-2006, 10:32 PM
Do the Jazz dancers always cover their legs down past the knees?

Trainwreck2100
04-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Do the Jazz dancers always cover their legs down past the knees?

It might be a mormon thing

Aggie Hoopsfan
04-04-2006, 10:50 PM
http://www.grazianospinosi.com/RETROSPETTIVA/PATOCCHECORBUSIER.jpg

:lmao

ploto
04-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Yeah- those 7 rebounds (4 offensive) off the bench really hurt tonight. And on a night Nazr did nothing except commit stupid fouls, Rasho is the one guy you pick to trash from tonight's game??

Slo spurs fan
04-04-2006, 11:26 PM
timvp = purest hater

Hate vanX for shitiest game.

leemajors
04-04-2006, 11:29 PM
at least okur had a shitty game and no chance to win on a putback - who was on him - razr or timmy?

Solid D
04-04-2006, 11:33 PM
Rasho had some good moments with his rebounding and help D, bothering shots etc....but his 1 centimeter shot that he missed was so embarrassing. He was open and he should have flushed with authority. He let the rim gremlin beat him again.

Trainwreck2100
04-04-2006, 11:34 PM
Rasho had some good moments with his rebounding and help D, bothering shots etc....but his 1 centimeter shot that he missed was so embarrassing. He was open and he should have flushed with authority. He let the rim gremlin beat him again.

I think the second one where he deliberately didn't dunk, was worse.

timvp
04-04-2006, 11:34 PM
For the Rasho Apologists, this thread was made at halftime when Rasho had missed three wide open shots with nobody within 10 feet of him right at the basket. Props to The Nest for coming back and playing well in the second half.

Mark in Austin
04-04-2006, 11:43 PM
If I were Pop, I'd institute a rule that everytime a low-post player tries a layup when they could have dunked the ball they have to do full court horses the next day until they puke.

Mark in Austin
04-04-2006, 11:47 PM
Nothing beats hammering the Jazz in SLC. For the Stockton-Malone era, the Jazz will always be the number one most hated team in my book.

Word. What I like best is that the Spurs have owned them since Duncan's second season, when Stockton and Malone were still playing.

...but the Lakers are a pretty close second for me. Hell, even if Kobe and Phillup were both gone, I would enjoy every beating the Spurs would put on the Lakers.

Dre_7
04-05-2006, 12:07 AM

Actually it was three. Rasho gets props where props is due. Good D and good rebounded.

But it just pisses me off when 7 footers miss WIDE open hook shots/layups that should be dunks.

samikeyp
04-05-2006, 06:17 AM
If I were Pop, I'd institute a rule that everytime a low-post player tries a layup when they could have dunked the ball they have to do full court horses the next day until they puke.

I like it. :tu

Tigole Bitties
04-05-2006, 06:34 AM
I was disappointed that Ostertag didn't play. I wanted to see the quadfecta of Rasho, Oberto, Okur, and Ostertag all out on the floor in an epic battle of the big white stiffs. Layups only.

sanman53
04-05-2006, 07:31 AM

Yeah, I agree. Jazz would be first in my book.
Any team shaq is on is second.

ploto
04-05-2006, 08:04 AM
Of course that one shot he should have dunked pissed him off even at himself, but that does not explain trashing the guy and blaming him for everything on a night he played well.

Still does not explain why he gets singled out by this particular poster when his "favorite" was sitting on the bench and getting OUTREBOUNDED by Rasho.

ploto
04-05-2006, 08:06 AM
For the Rasho Apologists, this thread was made at halftime when Rasho had missed three wide open shots with nobody within 10 feet of him right at the basket. Props to The Nest for coming back and playing well in the second half.
Then why didn't you come back into your OWN thread and admit that volunteerily?? It's obvious this thread was some disguise at saying how great it is to beat Utah when you just wanted to trash Rasho. Pretty weak if you ask me.

Jimcs50
04-05-2006, 08:08 AM
Yeah- those 7 rebounds (4 offensive) off the bench really hurt tonight. And on a night Nazr did nothing except commit stupid fouls, Rasho is the one guy you pick to trash from tonight's game??

6 pts, 7 rebs 1 blk and 0 turnovers.

yeah he sucked.

:rolleyes

Jimcs50
04-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Yeah, I agree. Jazz would be first in my book.
Any team shaq is on is second.

No team inspires my blood lust more than the LA Lakers

How can any fan not have LA as the #1 team on their shit list, a Lakers team that has eliminated our beloved Spurs from the playoffs, a record 7 times????? :shootme

MoSpur
04-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Rasho not dunking use to get me mad. Now I am just sick of it. Its a shame. I hate seeing a Spurs jersey on that guy. He did a very good job last night, but c'mon. Dunk the freakin ball!