PDA

View Full Version : Who acts the craziest?

EnlightenedMind
04-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Alright, I can't say I'm a spurs fan, but married to one...I have to ask how many things have you broken in your house behind a Spurs Game? Just curious...

Rummpd
04-04-2006, 10:57 PM
I have a special insurance rider* for breakage after Spurs games (might just smash the plasma set one day) but have a new rule - don't take out on wife and kid = only game!

*Send me $1000 for special policy, must be in negotiable instrument. Send private message for full details on how to send. (Acts of God, 0.4 shots, inane substitutions, etc. not covered - see 25 page exclusion policy after sending funds)

Bonus send $5000 will insure whole family.

Ask about special $100,000 finals coverage or one million dollar life annunity from island bank account secured by faith of my government.

Also, only for Mavs fans can hook you up with good lotto - send only $10,000 for one in lifetime ticket. Payable on demand to one lucky winner if Mavs win championship - funds have been in escrow forever, not sure how much there but growing as long as Dirk's hair.
Regards,

Doc No Good
Nigeria
Planet Earth
Milky Way Galaxy
Universe, Box 1

EnlightenedMind
04-04-2006, 11:00 PM
I have a special insurance rider* on policy (might just smash the plasma set one day) but have a new rule - don't take out on wife and kid = only game!

Send me $100 for special policy,

Regards,

Doc No
Nigeria
My husband doesn't know I'm posting in here...he's "infinite styles." We fight almost every game because he lets his emotions take over. The Spurs to him are like a bad crack habit.
:smokin

Rummpd
04-04-2006, 11:02 PM
My first sale???

EnlightenedMind
04-04-2006, 11:13 PM
My first sale???
OH hell naw...he doesn't owe you money, does he? LMAO

snowboarder
04-04-2006, 11:34 PM
I just hit the pillow

SpursStillTippin
04-05-2006, 12:28 AM
I have a hole in my wall from last year's game 7 at the half. growing up i ALWAYS hit things when the Spurs weren't doing well. Not just the Spurs but i have a sprained ankle now from when Texas lost to LSU in the elite 8. My wife just gets quiet and doesn't talk to me when i get like this, but i guess its time to grow up lol

Tigole Bitties
04-05-2006, 12:35 AM
I've replaced my TV remote three times during last year's playoffs run.

timvp
04-05-2006, 12:37 AM
My husband doesn't know I'm posting in here...he's "infinite styles." We fight almost every game because he lets his emotions take over. The Spurs to him are like a bad crack habit.

You should just give him another beer and tell him to Believe.

zocool16
04-05-2006, 12:56 AM
lol i thought i was the only one who had broken a wall ... but i still think it was justified. it was that horrific day of the 0.4... come on now that was just too much for me, i couldn't take it.

polandprzem
04-05-2006, 01:16 AM
You don't want to see what I'm doing.
I am very emotional

TDMVPDPOY
04-05-2006, 01:19 AM
take it out on the flacid

Despot
04-05-2006, 02:50 AM

Is that you honey??

charmie21
04-05-2006, 06:12 AM
so far i still haven't broken anything.. but i do a lot of screaming infront of the TV everytime I watch their game.. I talk to them even though I know they will never hear me.. I even talk to the posters of Timmy on my wall.. isn't that crazy..?

boutons_
04-05-2006, 08:32 AM
"I even talk to the posters of Timmy on my wall.. isn't that crazy..?"

Nah, I have friend from 4th grade who lives out of town but was a multi-year football/basketball/baseball teammate of mine. "We go to all the Spurs games in my living room" and "he" gets a non-stop earful. A couple of Coors Lights always turn up the volume. :lol

pache100
04-05-2006, 08:41 AM
Alright, I can't say I'm a spurs fan, but married to one...I have to ask how many things have you broken in your house behind a Spurs Game? Just curious...

I don't think I have ever broken anything. I've thrown a couple of things (unbreakable, thankfully) and I've hit a couple of things. I don't believe in violence, though, unless it's warranted. :lol

My cat will not sit in the room with me when I am watching the Spurs, though, because of all the yelling. It scares him to death, and he just goes to bed. Sometimes he will come to the living room door and look at me if I've been quiet for awhile, but when I yell again, he goes back. http://i2.tinypic.com/t05k5d.gif

Lebowski Brickowski
04-05-2006, 09:01 AM
My couch. Jumping up and down on it when Sean hit the Memorial Day Miracle.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-05-2006, 09:15 AM
My cat will not sit in the room with me when I am watching the Spurs, though, because of all the yelling. It scares him to death, and he just goes to bed. Sometimes he will come to the living room door and look at me if I've been quiet for awhile, but when I yell again, he goes back. http://i2.tinypic.com/t05k5d.gif

:lol Same deal at my place. My wife and I aren't too terrible (Liz is louder than I am, but even at her worst she's not all that crazy) but as the pressure grows in a game so does our volume. I typically sit on the floor when the games are on and my wife's cat will try curl up next to my legs when I do. There have been plenty of times where he's dozed off only to woken in the fourth quarter when a bad call or botched defensive rotation causes me to yell, "FUCK!" and pound my fist on the floor. The poor thing darts into the bathroom so fast, which is all the more impressive because he's kinda fat.

infinite styles
04-05-2006, 09:17 AM
See my wife comes on here making me sound crazy but I've calmed down a lot since the 0.4 incident. I think my previous actions have turned me into Rasheed Wallace where any little grumble gets her yelling at me so when the Spurs start to lose I change the channel and then turn it back. It doesn't help when they start losing and my wife starts to laugh or make fun of them. :flipoff

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-05-2006, 09:19 AM
See my wife comes on here making me sound crazy but I've calmed down a lot since the 0.4 incident. I think my previous actions have turned me into Rasheed Wallace where any little grumble gets her yelling at me so when the Spurs start to lose I change the channel and then turn it back.

So after your 16th fight you have to miss watching a game?

pache100
04-05-2006, 09:20 AM
all the more impressive because he's kinda fat.

So's mine. He's down to 18 1/2 pounds from his high of 22 1/2. He's pretty funny when he gets in a hurry, and his belly drags on the ground because he crouches when he's scared; I try not to laugh to hard, but he's hilarious.

infinite styles
04-05-2006, 09:22 AM
So after your 16th fight you have to miss watching a game?

Naw I meant that she gets irritated if I even talk in a normal voice and say something like "Come on." or "What!" She starts yelling at me louder than I was at the game.

JamStone
04-05-2006, 10:52 AM
I have had angry sex after EVERY Pistons loss this season. The bad thing is I was alone at home for four of those losses.

CubanMustGo
04-05-2006, 11:04 AM
I have had angry sex after EVERY Pistons loss this season. The bad thing is I was alone at home for four of those losses.

:lol

DJREN37
04-05-2006, 11:32 AM
For X-mas I was given a stuffed ref doll that I kick punch and let my boxer chew the hell out off when i disagree with a call. Wife also got me a fake foam remote that I hurl at the tv about 10 times durring a game.

DarkReign
04-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Naw I meant that she gets irritated if I even talk in a normal voice and say something like "Come on." or "What!" She starts yelling at me louder than I was at the game.

That kinda stuff better left unsaid. Even on a forum, dude.

sheesh

infinite styles
04-05-2006, 12:51 PM
That kinda stuff better left unsaid. Even on a forum, dude.

sheesh

Get your mind outta the gutter "DUDE!" :rolleyes

Trifecta
04-05-2006, 01:16 PM
so far i still haven't broken anything.. but i do a lot of screaming infront of the TV everytime I watch their game.. I talk to them even though I know they will never hear me.. I even talk to the posters of Timmy on my wall.. isn't that crazy..?

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!! without the posters!

My wife can look at me and tell when a SPURS game is on, or more importantly, when they are losing!!!!

I have to go into my "Panic Room" by myself when the game is on!!!!

CRAZY!!!!!!!!

EnlightenedMind
04-05-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm not gonna even let you lie like that. Your voice is NEVER normal. And I make fun of the Spurs it's because I am secretly trying to use reverse psychology to give you therapy. I just want to see how mad you get...or if you will just keep that Tim Duncan face. Whoop, and you are screaming at the TV as I type this post. LMAO...just wait until he reads this.

Darrin
04-05-2006, 09:09 PM

I'll stick with the spirit of the question, and the most I have ever broken after a Pistons loss is my cellphone.