Solid D
04-04-2006, 11:54 PM
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Chauncey Billups
3. Tony Parker
4. LeBron James
5. Steve Nash

That's right. Greg ranks TP ahead of LeBron and Steve-o. :wow

Speaking on ESPN Fastbreak tonight, Greg justified by saying that TP has been the leading scorer and best player, with Tim and Manu having off-years and leading the Spurs to their franchise best record so far.

He said you may notice it is point guard heavy this year, because the game has changed to allow the perimeter players to shine more.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
04-04-2006, 11:56 PM
I'd be tempted to move LeBron up to 2 and drop CB and TP a notch.

At least Anthony gives the nod to the best players on the best teams...

And I'd put Dirk at 5 and drop Nash to 6...

FreshPrince22
04-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Was that MVP or best players? MVP doesn't mean best player.

TDMVPDPOY
04-05-2006, 01:20 AM
greg anthony is on crack, td should be top5 not tp

Please_dont_ban_me
04-05-2006, 01:33 AM
He then made it look like Tony didn't really belong, and mentioned how he had just put them there "to give him some props". And proceeded to talk about how he'd bang Eva, too.

Dre_7
04-05-2006, 01:41 AM

TD? Not this season.

DarkReign
04-05-2006, 08:42 AM

I think youre on crack. Without TP, Dallas would be winning your division.

SpursWoman
04-05-2006, 08:45 AM
TD? Not this season.

Yeah, as weird as it is to say that ... it's the truth. :fro

1Parker1
04-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Interesting...no Wade or Dirk on that list?

Sec24Row7
04-05-2006, 10:19 AM
This yet again proves that Greg Anthony doesn't know Shit about what he is talking about.

I love TP... but you can't put him ahead of Wade, Lebron Nash etc.

MoSpur
04-05-2006, 10:32 AM
I don't think TD belongs in the top ten this year. He is not the same as he has been in recent years because of the foot issue.

ducks
04-05-2006, 10:41 AM
you take tp out this year and put beno in and spurs would have about 45 wins right now

MoSpur
04-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Its so obvious that Tony Parker has been the MVP of the regular season for the Spurs. What's going to matter is if he can keep this up in the playoffs. If he gets cold or doesn't have the same level of play in the playoffs so many Spurs fan are going to let him have it.

CosmicCowboy
04-05-2006, 01:30 PM
I have a hard time putting TP on a top 10 list, much less a top 5 list. That being said, It was nice to see Tony stroking a few 3 balls last night. In a 7 game series teams will be able to game plan defenses to stop him from cutting to the rack at will like he has been doing all year...and he will have to keep them honest by knocking the shot down when defenders back off him on the perimeter to keep him from beating them that first step...

CubanMustGo
04-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Nice to see Tony with the threes last night. Hopefully he doesn't go overboard tonight and go 1-for-10 trying to repeat history.

SA was, I think, 12-23 on threes last night. Maybe we should offer Utah Rasho in exchange for the Delta Center rims :lol

T-Pain
04-05-2006, 01:44 PM
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Chauncey Billups
3. Tony Parker
4. LeBron James
5. Steve Nash

That's right. Greg ranks TP ahead of LeBron and Steve-o. :wow

Speaking on ESPN Fastbreak tonight, Greg justified by saying that TP has been the leading scorer and best player, with Tim and Manu having off-years and leading the Spurs to their franchise best record so far.

He said you may notice it is point guard heavy this year, because the game has changed to allow the perimeter players to shine more.

i like his list but i would have lebron at 2, nash at 3, parker at 4, and billups at 5.

SAGambler
04-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Nice to see Tony with the threes last night. Hopefully he doesn't go overboard tonight and go 1-for-10 trying to repeat history.

SA was, I think, 12-23 on threes last night. Maybe we should offer Utah Rasho in exchange for the Delta Center rims :lol

Damn it. When in the hell is Rasho gonna learn to DUNK THE DAMN BALL?

I get so damn irratated watching him put that soft shot up, only to have it roll off the other side.

Damn it Rasho.....Show some emotion.... DUNK it in their faces.

Leetonidas
04-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Tony is on the list, as someone mentioned, because the Spurs have their best start in franchise history and Tony Parker is leading them to it while Tim and Manu have been hobbled all year long.