PDA

View Full Version : Could Kobe Tape Validate Accuser's Story?

KoriEllis
08-27-2004, 11:39 PM
Could Kobe Tape Validate Accuser's Story?
August 27, 2004

Celebrity Justice has learned it may not be the prosecution’s case against Kobe Bryant that has the NBA star fearful, but rather his own tape-recorded statement to the police, in which, sources tell us Bryant was glib about a certain graphic sex act he enjoyed.

This deeply personal description of what some believe is a vile sex act is the kind of statement Kobe’s been fighting to keep under wraps. What sources say is on that interrogation tape is so graphic we can't provide specifics, but they tell us it’s something Bryant told the police he likes doing during sex.

"CJ’s" Executive Producer and attorney Harvey Levin says Kobe’s tape recorded statement is, "Not only relevant to the case, it is devastating to (Bryant’s) image."

Levin further notes the recording may validate what Bryant’s accuser has said: "We know that during the sexual encounter, the accuser says Kobe leaned in to her and asked if she liked it when a guy did something. I cannot be explicit here, but it involves a woman's face. She says she said ‘I do not like that;’ that’s when she says Kobe’s grip tightened."

"Now the cops asked Kobe about this statement, the next morning in the hotel room," Levin continues. "And, essentially, Kobe said ‘what’s the big deal? Yeah, I like it. I do it."

Sources say when Bryant was recorded talking to police his tone was glib, even harsh. His lawyers have asked the judge to exclude portions of the tape from evidence, but there’s no word yet on how the judge will rule.

Meanwhile, Friday saw the most traffic the little town of Eagle has probably ever seen as, one by one, people reported for jury duty. Court Administrator Karen Salaz told us the first batch is about 500. Only fourteen -- twelve jurors and two alternates -- will make the final cut.

"It’s very difficult," Salaz told us. "Because the courts are dependent upon citizens to serve as jurors and everyone is very busy; it is an imposition."

Jury selection is expected to take about a week, with opening statements starting September 7th. The big question now, is whether or not the jury will hear that tape -- which Kobe most certainly hopes they will not.

celebrityjustice.warnerbr...8/27a.html (http://celebrityjustice.warnerbros.com/news/0408/27a.html)

grjr
08-28-2004, 01:28 AM
A sex act involving a woman's face? What could that possibly be? Too bad they couldn't tell us. :wtf

jr

WriterNum934
08-28-2004, 01:42 AM
It's kissing, duh!

:elephant

:rollin

E20
08-28-2004, 01:45 AM
Kobe thought he was in a ponro.

Johnny Blaze 47
08-28-2004, 02:22 AM
Maxim had this story (kind of, sort of). Talked about a money shot, backdoor and some other stuff that happened, but the prosecution was fighting to keep under wraps.

ducks
08-28-2004, 12:23 PM
video of it
celebrityjustice.warnerbr...Sex%20Talk (http://celebrityjustice.warnerbros.com/video/quicktime.html?v=kobe0827&n=Kobe%5C's%20Sex%20Talk)

bobby4germany
12-18-2009, 04:48 PM
And yet he still got away with it! LMAO

Allanon
12-18-2009, 04:49 PM
Innocence

The presumption of innocence – being considered innocent until proven guilty – is a legal right that the accused in criminal trials has in many modern countries.

The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who are restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In case of remaining doubts, the accused is to be acquitted.

This presumption is seen to stem from the Latin legal principle that "ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat"

"the burden of proof rests on who asserts, not on who denies"

Scola
12-18-2009, 05:06 PM
wow bumping a 5 year old thread.
For the record I thought he was guilty!

BacktoBasics
12-18-2009, 05:07 PM
He'll always be a rapist in my eyes.

easy7
12-18-2009, 05:15 PM
I never understood why if someone is considered innocent until proven guilty- why do they get booked and it goes on their record? Just saying.

Allanon
12-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Kobe has a spotless criminal record. And he does not have to register as a sex offender when he changes his residence.

Woe be the days that we, as a supposed "enlightened" civilization, prosecute men and women for crimes which they have not committed.

BacktoBasics
12-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Kobe has a spotless criminal record. And he does not have to register as a sex offender when he changes his residence.

Woe be the days that we, as a supposed "enlightened" civilization, prosecute men and women for crimes which they have not committed.He also raped the innocent dreams of millions of devoted niglets.

crc21209
12-18-2009, 05:27 PM

Woe be the days that we, as a supposed "enlightened" civilization, prosecute men and women for crimes which they have not committed.

I wouldnt say spotless...

Baseline
12-18-2009, 05:30 PM
You can read every word of what Bryant said in the police transcript, which is available on various sites on the web. And all of what is mentioned in this article is explicitly stated by Bryant. And yes, his tone was quite locker room, almost bragadocious, as if talking about yet another conquest. And this is when he's talking to two policemen. Unbelievable. This is also when he brings up Shaquille O'Neal's name. As if Shaquille had anything to do with this.

Note: The police transcript is completely disgusting, so children under whatever age parents deem appropriate should not read it.

However, every Laker fan over the age of 18 should read this. Why do you think I constantly post about how Bryant should not be placed on a pedastal by the NBA? It's because of the police transcript among other things.

David Stern is a lawyer, so I'm assuming he has read the transcript. But perhaps he hasn't. I obviously don't know. But suffice to say that the NBA should be ashamed of itself for promoting this person. And I have no earthly idea how Laker fans can pull for this guy.

Scola
12-18-2009, 05:30 PM
If Kobe didn't have the best lawyers money $ could buy he would be sitting behind bars right about now. I'm just saying :|

Al Koholik
12-18-2009, 05:37 PM
I used to jizz on my wife's face... THAT WHORE!

Supergirl
12-18-2009, 05:44 PM
since when is a blow job a vile sex act? wtf?

senorglory
12-18-2009, 05:44 PM

That must be painful for you.

Allanon
12-18-2009, 05:48 PM
The accuser pulled out of the case when it was found out that the accuser had

1) Man juice from 4 different men in her when she went to the examination.

2) The accuser was previously suicidal

3) The accuser had schizophrenia which is a mental disorder that clouds a person's perception of reality versus fantasy. You and I may fantasize, but a person with schizophrenia believes their daydreaming to be real.

iggypop123
12-18-2009, 05:57 PM
give it up allanon people are just using rapist as hate for lakers not because of concrete evidence. they just hate kobe. nothing you can do about it

doobs
12-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Allanon . . . we all agree with the importance of procedural due process and the presumption of innocence, I'm sure.

But something happened that night. Was it purely consensual? Is there any part of you that doubts Kobe's story? You can say, we'll never know what happened, and that's exactly correct. You don't know. You just CHOOSE to believe Kobe's story because you like him.

Rape is funny that way. The evidentiary quirks make it both an overinclusive and underinclusive offense. Innocent men get convicted all the time, and guilty men get acquitted all the time. Can you see why the failure to prosecute still leaves people unpersuaded of his innocence?

Allanon
12-18-2009, 06:06 PM
But something happened that night. Was it purely consensual? Is there any part of you that doubts Kobe's story? You can say, we'll never know what happened, and that's exactly correct. You don't know. You just CHOOSE to believe Kobe's story because you like him.

Something did happen, Kobe cheated on his wife. But in our society, cheating is not good enough for some people. It has to be distorted to rape in order to appease our own prejudices.

We don't know what happened that night. In the world we live in, celebrities are often extorted for money. It's the price they pay for fame.

To me, it's much easier to believe a sane man rather than believe a certified crazy person. She suffers from suicidal tendencies and schizophrenia, how can we reliably believe that her mind didn't make it all up?

Put yourself in Kobe's shoes, if you were accused of rape by somebody with schizophrenia, would it be true? Should we believe your word or his?

ffadicted
12-18-2009, 06:26 PM
This bump was SO necessary...

ElNono
12-18-2009, 06:32 PM
Something did happen, Kobe cheated on his wife. But in our society, cheating is not good enough for some people. It has to be distorted to rape in order to appease our own prejudices.

Actually, Kobe did eventually understand it was not consensual... per his own statement:

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

There's no ambiguity or distortion there...

Then again, this thread is indeed lame. :toast

doobs
12-18-2009, 06:33 PM

We don't know what happened that night. In the world we live in, celebrities are often extorted for money. It's the price they pay for fame.

To me, it's much easier to believe a sane man rather than believe a certified crazy person. She suffers from suicidal tendencies and schizophrenia, how can we reliably believe that her mind didn't make it all up?

Put yourself in Kobe's shoes, if you were accused of rape by somebody with schizophrenia, would it be true? Should we believe your word or his?

Ah, you subtly called me a fag. Nice one. :lol

Like you said, celebrities "pay the price of fame." How can you really feel sorry for Kobe, then? At best, Kobe strayed from his marriage and fucked a girl he barely knew. Reckless thing to do for someone in Kobe's shoes, if you ask me. He got what was coming to him.

And the police interview makes me question Kobe's credibility. He lied to the cops, contradicted himself, and then finally "confessed" only to having had consensual sex. Meanwhile, the cops let him get away with it. Fucking pathetic.

But if you want to beat up on the accuser, that's fine. Personally, I don't know what happened, nor do I really care. I do know that those who defend their hero Kobe against all the world and act like they know what happened that night are idiots.

Allanon
12-18-2009, 06:36 PM
Actually, Kobe did eventually understand it was not consensual... per his own statement:

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

There's no ambiguity or distortion there...

"I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual"

There was also this part in the same statement he issued. He contradicts himself, I"m guessing it was all part of the agreement where they both got a little personal justice..he states he doesn't agree but he also states her position. This way they both feel vindicated.

Then again, this thread is indeed lame. :toast
Agreed. :toast

ElNono
12-18-2009, 06:41 PM

Sig bets suck, uh? :lol

Allanon
12-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Sig bets suck, uh? :lol

2 more weeks of this shit. :lol

vander
12-18-2009, 07:14 PM
:lol

people just won't stop trying to tear him down, he's the best Basketball player ever, get over it, some off-court sex scandal isn't going to make your team or your life any better.

what do you want? you want him to go run and hide and let lesser players win in his absence like Tiger? :rolleyes

If you actually like golf you respect Tiger and want him out there, and if you actually like Basketball you respect Kobe and want him out there.

LakerLanny
12-18-2009, 08:55 PM
Kobe has certainly raped the *purs enough for you to all be experts on it! :toast

Happy Holidays!

mytespurs
12-18-2009, 09:07 PM
What is the point of rehasing the past?!!!

Cant_Be_Faded
12-18-2009, 11:08 PM
all i know is that that white chick must have a HUGE A.H.

Kobe got away with sodomy rape and he's rewarded with pau gasol

proof number 35 related to kobe that there is no god.

Stand
12-18-2009, 11:34 PM

3) The accuser had schizophrenia which is a mental disorder that clouds a person's perception of reality versus fantasy. You and I may fantasize, but a person with schizophrenia believes their daydreaming to be real.

Do you ever actually plan on backing up statements 1 and 3 with a credible source? Or are you content with just passing off BS as facts?

Manu-of-steel
12-19-2009, 04:51 AM
If you have sex with someone with schizophrenia- a person with clouded judgment, then, it must be rape because of the lack of ability to have a rational thinking.

TDMVPDPOY
12-19-2009, 05:08 AM
so whats the difference between a high profile person layin a load on a womans face compared to the avg joe who does it to another woman,

fkn media always blows things up to proportion just to make a buck....

slayermin
12-19-2009, 08:52 AM
http://www.homevideos.com/movies-covers/TheAccused.jpg

Rape is rape. Hollywood gave Jodi Foster an Oscar for playing a prostitute that was gang raped. Story wasn't exactly the same but similar.

Pero
12-19-2009, 08:57 AM

I live on Earth, where do you live?

hater
12-19-2009, 09:26 AM
talk about sensationalism.

what possibly could Kobe do to the chick's face to destroy his image :rolleyes

he could piss/shit/vomit on her face and I dont see lakerfan flinching. On the contrary, lakerfan will probably defend Kobe

hater
12-19-2009, 09:28 AM
"I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual"

There was also this part in the same statement he issued. He contradicts himself, I"m guessing it was all part of the agreement where they both got a little personal justice..he states he doesn't agree but he also states her position. This way they both feel vindicated.

I love how lakerfans suddenly become lawyers on this subject

hater
12-19-2009, 09:28 AM
he's the best Basketball player ever,

says who?

Jordan says hello

mytespurs
12-19-2009, 10:38 AM
This thread needs to be deleted or locked.

Kobe Haters, get over it!

JamStone
12-19-2009, 10:43 AM
I don't see anything wrong with a few donkey punches in the middle of a romantic interlude.

diego
12-19-2009, 11:41 AM

hahaha, so while jordan bangs models kobe gets it on with suicidal, certified crazy, used sluts (AND he gets caught for it)

and his groupies insist he's got something on his airness... :rollin

JamStone
12-19-2009, 12:07 PM
You act like Michael only banged models. Did you see some of Michael's mistresses. It's not like he was averse to banging random average looking skanks. He wasn't.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/joejam414/Signature%20pictures/michael-jordan-drunk-dance.jpg

21_Blessings
12-19-2009, 03:19 PM
Kobe Bryant: Player of the decade.

Sorry Timmy :(

tmtcsc
12-19-2009, 03:34 PM

He certainly raped the Spurs a few times. As much as I hate to admit that. The dude is money on the court.

diego
12-19-2009, 03:46 PM
You act like Michael only banged models. Did you see some of Michael's mistresses. It's not like he was averse to banging random average looking skanks. He wasn't.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc11/joejam414/Signature%20pictures/michael-jordan-drunk-dance.jpg

damn it jamstone, i'm baiting laker fans here, why stick your nose in?

besides, you'll have to do more than show me some pic of MJ dancing with a couple of random chicks to trump suicidal, schizo, slut status that laker fan himself attributed to kobe's women.

Agloco
12-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Innocence

The presumption of innocence – being considered innocent until proven guilty – is a legal right that the accused in criminal trials has in many modern countries.

The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who are restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In case of remaining doubts, the accused is to be acquitted.

This presumption is seen to stem from the Latin legal principle that "ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat"

"the burden of proof rests on who asserts, not on who denies"

I also presume that Kobe loves to blow loads in womens faces.

The accuser pulled out ......

She and Kobe have something in common after all.

Agloco
12-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Ask Vanessa about Kobe's innocence.

lil_penny
12-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Kobe not only just shits on most his competition, but white girls also.

IronMexican
12-19-2009, 03:56 PM
I thoiught this thread was new when I clicked it. I was thinking how it took 6 years for a tape to leak.

Culburn369
12-19-2009, 05:52 PM
I thoiught this thread was new when I clicked it.

Thank Christ it ain't.

Trainwreck2100
12-19-2009, 06:00 PM
lol for you younguns celebrity justice was a failed early TMZ

JoeTait75
12-19-2009, 06:01 PM
I don't see anything wrong with a few donkey punches in the middle of a romantic interlude.

You've got to treat 'em a little rough.

Trainwreck2100
12-19-2009, 06:09 PM
You've got to treat 'em a little rough.

see sig

iggypop123
12-19-2009, 06:17 PM
kori ellis has 0 post counts. this shit must be old

Trainwreck2100
12-19-2009, 06:41 PM
kori ellis has 0 post counts. this shit must be old

yeah that's why it's old, not because the date is on it or anything

ChickHearnMic
12-19-2009, 07:24 PM
Really old and Katelyn Faber was already diagnosed with schizophrenia and bi-polar.

I mean yes Kobe cheated on his wife but the sex was consensual.

I mean the investigators also found 6 different semen samples embedded into the fabrics in her underwear.

That's 5 too many. :lol:

Allanon
12-19-2009, 07:40 PM
Do you ever actually plan on backing up statements 1 and 3 with a credible source? Or are you content with just passing off BS as facts?

I'm tired of doing your homework for you Stand. You pussied out the last time and you still haven't come up with any proof.

Only your idiotic opinion.

I ain't your little bitch, don't be lazy, come up with some proof.

Allanon
12-19-2009, 07:42 PM
I love how lakerfans suddenly become lawyers on this subject

I love how Spurfan suddenly disregard the law.

Allanon
12-19-2009, 07:43 PM
I live on Earth, where do you live?

Obviously you live in your own little mind and not on earth.

Allanon
12-19-2009, 07:45 PM
hahaha, so while jordan bangs models kobe gets it on with suicidal, certified crazy, used sluts (AND he gets caught for it)

and his groupies insist he's got something on his airness... :rollin

I'd like to see where the groupies insist he's got something on his airness. Where do you see this?

Allanon
12-19-2009, 07:46 PM

You can presume all you want; it's your life.

John Kerry
12-19-2009, 07:50 PM
^Actually he presumed right, Kobe admitted that one.

Allanon
12-19-2009, 07:51 PM
^Good for him.

hitmanyr2k
12-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Kobe should have never hit that chick raw :lol

The NBA should have a sex ed program for dummy athletes. If you're gonna have sex with random people and you're worth millions at least use a damn condom. If you use a condom you'll at least have the benefit of the doubt in a rape case because no rape victim is gonna sit there while you put on protection. Secondly, you don't want random skank to end up pregnant (Shawn Kemp would be pictured at this point in the powerpoint presentation) and third you won't take home any diseases to your wife who just had your newborn child :lol

YellowFever
12-20-2009, 05:20 AM

Him and about 3 billion other guys.

Pero
12-20-2009, 06:32 AM
Obviously you live in your own little mind and not on earth.

Hm, true, but so do you.

Allanon
12-20-2009, 07:10 AM
Hm, true, but so do you.

Actually, no.

In the real world, Kobe is innocent with a spotless criminal record.

He is no more guilty of rape than you or I.

Culburn369
12-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Al, my deepest apologies to you for my behavior toward you the other night.

I was wrong.

ploto
12-20-2009, 09:28 AM
Some day when I am bored, I would like to calculate what percentage of the threads in the NBA forum are about Kobe.

Pero
12-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Actually, no.

In the real world, Kobe is innocent with a spotless criminal record.

He is no more guilty of rape than you or I.

I was talking in general, not Kobe specifically.

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 11:54 AM
sons there has never once been ANY doubt that he raped her. the fact that he is Kobe Bryant and is filthy rich is the only reason he isn't sitting behind bars right now.

BRHornet45
12-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Kobe should have never hit that chick raw :lol

The NBA should have a sex ed program for dummy athletes. If you're gonna have sex with random people and you're worth millions at least use a damn condom.

son sex ed is pointless for black men. the brotha's will hit and quit ANYTHING with a hole.

Culburn369
12-20-2009, 11:59 AM
sons there has never once been ANY doubt that he raped her. the fact that he is Kobe Bryant and is filthy rich is the only reason he isn't sitting behind bars right now.

Bryant was extremely fortunate to retain the correct attorney for the job. She was without conscience. That's the only thing that saved Bryant from max prison.

James David Manning
12-20-2009, 12:01 PM
Bryant was extremely fortunate to retain the correct attorney for the job. She was without conscience. That's the only thing that saved Bryant from max prison.

Sons in your mind I bet you considered Bryant a better person after he raped someone. If he ever molested an 8 year old he'd be perfect in your book!

Culburn369
12-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Sons in your mind I bet you considered Bryant a better person after he raped someone. If he ever molested an 8 year old he'd be perfect in your book!

Just because he raped doesn't make Bryant a rapist.

Is Bryant "a better person?" No, he's a wounded animal looking to mete out empathy.

Native American
12-20-2009, 12:19 PM
In the wild there is no rape. There is no thief. There is no murder. It is about doing what you must to survive. The eagle is revered by many man. Yet the eagle is not above preying on defenseless animals to tear into their flesh with their powerful talons because it is the circle of life. And when I say "eagle" I mean the modern black athlete. And when I say "not above preying on defenseless animals to tear into their flesh with their powerful talons" I mean ass raping young white bitches tearing into their asses with their power big black... ahem... talons. And when I say it's "the circle of life" I mean the white man should have thought of that when they enslaved hundreds of thousands of Africans only to allow evolution and the survival of the fittest over the span of a few hundred years to mold and carve out the modern black athlete into the perfect white bitch ass raping machine. Think about it. At least they were smart enough with us native injuns to just massacred most of us. And the ones they didn't, they gave small pieces of land, taught us how to make alcohol, and left us alone. Shit, we could have been white bitch ass raping machines too. Fuck.

Culburn369
12-20-2009, 12:21 PM
Nada hey.