PDA

View Full Version : Why is it . . .

ShoogarBear
04-05-2006, 11:53 PM
. . . that hotels charge you $9.95/day for wireless access in the room, but you can get it for free in the lobby? Seems it should be the other way around.

I was of a good mind to come down to the lobby in my underroos and spend the night on the plush couch in the bar.

T-Pain
04-05-2006, 11:55 PM
. . . that hotels charge you $9.95/day for wireless access in the room, but you can get it for free in the lobby? Seems it should be the other way around.

I was of a good mind to come down to the lobby in my underroos and spend the night on the plush couch in the bar.

dont forget these hotel charges have fees tagged to them to pay off the AT&T center in SA's case.

Old School Chic
04-05-2006, 11:55 PM

Oso de Azucar your funny :lol

ShoogarBear
04-05-2006, 11:58 PM
dont forget these hotel charges have fees tagged to them to pay off the AT&T center in SA's case.
I'm in SF so I guess right now I'm paying off PacBell, I mean, SBC, I mean, AT&T Park.

Actually the tax rates here are quite reasonable. Nothing like SA or Florida.

Old School Chic
04-06-2006, 12:00 AM
I'm in SF so I guess right now I'm paying off PacBell, I mean, SBC, I mean, AT&T Park.

Well you need to come to SA and start helping us pay for the Marlins

T-Pain
04-06-2006, 12:03 AM

yeah i guess, if that where some of your hotel money is going to. but that was just SA's case, i wasnt so sure if hotel taxes went to their ballparks too.

you still havent explained to me what the Hedo Layup Drill is

ShoogarBear
04-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Well you need to come to SA and start helping us pay for the Marlins
LOL, are they taking that seriously down there?

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2006, 12:04 AM
so do they hand out the pw? um next time just park outside and use there bandwidth

ShoogarBear
04-06-2006, 12:06 AM
you still havent explained to me what the Hedo Layup Drill is
Did you ever see him with the 04 Spurs?

Typical Hedo move: make a nice drive to the basket, get to the rim and either Rasho-it (short-arm), or slam a brick off the backboard that caromes all the way to the foul line.

Dude was money to do that at least once a game.

ShoogarBear
04-06-2006, 12:07 AM
so do they hand out the pw? um next time just park outside and use there bandwidth
There's no password. It's completely unsecured.

And I don't have a rental car.

T-Pain
04-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Did you ever see him with the 04 Spurs?

Typical Hedo move: make a nice drive to the basket, get to the rim and either Rasho-it (short-arm), or slam a brick off the backboard that caromes all the way to the foul line.

Dude was money to do that at least once a game.

o ok, yeah i remember now.

Old School Chic
04-06-2006, 12:17 AM
LOL, are they taking that seriously down there?

I sure hope so. I love Baseball!

Ryne Sandberg #23
from the Cubbies has been my favorite player of all time...