PDA

View Full Version : Even if you hate golf...this will get you pumped up for the Masters...

SoCalSpursFan
04-06-2006, 04:04 AM
If you are a sports fan, you have prob seen it, if not, well, it was maybe one of the most clutch shots ever in golf. So good.

Tiger's Amazing Chip (http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1113305443/Incredible_Golf_Shot_By_Tiger_Woods)

pache100
04-06-2006, 07:47 AM
Unbelievable! Thanks, I really enjoyed that.

midgetonadonkey
04-07-2006, 01:08 AM
I think Tiger really fucked up by doing so poorly in the first round. I don't think he will be able to make up ground to win his 5th green jacket. I think he will make a push toward the end but I think Mickleson will make it two in a row.

pache100
04-07-2006, 07:45 AM
I think Tiger really fucked up by doing so poorly in the first round. I don't think he will be able to make up ground to win his 5th green jacket. I think he will make a push toward the end but I think Mickleson will make it two in a row.

Maybe. But he has never broken 70 in the first round at the Masters.

degenerate_gambler
04-07-2006, 04:54 PM
It's nice to see Ben Crenshaw hanging in there..

CubanMustGo
04-07-2006, 05:26 PM

What, he was all of five strokes back after the first round. Nobody important made a significant move today. VJ slipped back, Phil shot even par, and you can bet today's leader (Campbell) won't be in the lead after tomorrow. The effective lead is -3, with both the guys there (Singh and Mediate) giving up strokes to par today.

Tiger is so in these guys heads that if he makes any sort of a move today or tomorrow he will win it. He's -1 today with a couple holes to go. If he can get to -2 today the tourney's gonna be ripe for the pickin'.

Here's an interesting story from the second round: David Duval. Shot an 84 yesterday. Opened with a double bogey and a TEN .. +7 on the front nine and -4 on the back. That's +3 the hard way.

midgetonadonkey
04-07-2006, 06:59 PM
I had no idea what I was talking about. I don't even watch golf.