PDA

View Full Version : new study links cell phones and brain tumors

CosmicCowboy
04-06-2006, 02:52 PM
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Thursday it will review wireless phone safety following a recently published study that raised concerns about a heightened risk of brain cancer.

Swedish researchers said last month the use of cellular phones over a long period of time can raise the risk of brain tumors. Their findings contradict a number of earlier studies and are "difficult to interpret," the FDA said in comments posted on its Web site.

Still, the agency said it "plans to convene a meeting in the near future to evaluate research conducted to date in this area and identify gaps in knowledge that warrant additional research."

It also will continue to monitor studies for possible health problems stemming from exposure to radio frequency energy.

The researchers at the Swedish National Institute for Working Life compared data from 2,200 cancer patients and an equal number of healthy patients.

Those who heavily used wireless phones had a 240 percent increased risk of a cancerous tumor on the side of the head where they used their phone, they reported.

Their results, published in the International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health, defined heavy use of wireless phones as 2,000 or more hours, or about one hour per day for 10 years.

Melmart1
04-06-2006, 03:01 PM
that's what hands-free sets are for. then i will get a tumor near my pocket instead of my head.

SA Gunslinger
04-06-2006, 04:02 PM
My dad died of a brain tumor the size of an orange. He was left handed and the tumor was on the left side of his brain. He was a heavy cellphone user.

Kevin Trudeau
04-06-2006, 04:40 PM
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration are liars, in my opinion. I'm blowing the whistle on the corrupt Government, Politicians, the FDA, Federal Trade Commission, the Pharmaceutical Companies and Big Business. They know cell phones cause cancer and they've been knowing it for years. It is misleading for them to say they will launch a study when they already know the truth.

If they told the public the truth about natural cures and the harm that food and electronic devices is doing to you, there wouldn't be miliions of cancer patients and sick people buying prescription drugs and getting expensive surgery which are putting Billions ans Billions of dollars in their pockets every year. Remember, it's all about the money.

You are a customer to them, Not a patient. If they had noone sick, what would that do the the Healthcare industry and the Pharmaceutical Companies, and they are in the pockets of the Food and Drug Administration. In fact, many people, when they retire from the FDA, they take top jobs with the drug companies who have a vested interest in keeping you sick. They work hand in hand.

When your cell phone is turned on it produces powerfull unnatural electromagnetic energy, as well as drawing in All the cell phone tower energy. If a cell phone is just within a few feet of you, you are being affected. As you know, electromagnetic chaos causes your body to develop disease. We cannot eliminate electromagnetic chaos, but we can reduce our exposure to it.

Use electronic and wireless devices less. It appears that some of the Most effects of electromagnetic energy comes from wirelss devices such as cell phones, laptop computers, as well as high-definition TV's. I know it's impossible to eliminate the use of these devices; however, you should at least be aware of their powerful adverse effects and limit their use as best you can.

Of course these are things "They Don't Want You to Know".

Shaolin-Style
04-06-2006, 04:50 PM
I'm glad I'm still one of the few people who don't have cellphones.

George W Bush
04-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Where's Dick Cheney?

I thought we were supposed to shut this Kevin fella up by now!!

and by the way, God Bless America :tu

SA210
04-07-2006, 12:48 AM
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration are liars, in my opinion. I'm blowing the whistle on the corrupt Government, Politicians, the FDA, Federal Trade Commission, the Pharmaceutical Companies and Big Business. They know cell phones cause cancer and they've been knowing it for years. It is misleading for them to say they will launch a study when they already know the truth.

If they told the public the truth about natural cures and the harm that food and electronic devices is doing to you, there wouldn't be miliions of cancer patients and sick people buying prescription drugs and getting expensive surgery which are putting Billions ans Billions of dollars in their pockets every year. Remember, it's all about the money.

You are a customer to them, Not a patient. If they had noone sick, what would that do the the Healthcare industry and the Pharmaceutical Companies, and they are in the pockets of the Food and Drug Administration. In fact, many people, when they retire from the FDA, they take top jobs with the drug companies who have a vested interest in keeping you sick. They work hand in hand.

When your cell phone is turned on it produces powerfull unnatural electromagnetic energy, as well as drawing in All the cell phone tower energy. If a cell phone is just within a few feet of you, you are being affected. As you know, electromagnetic chaos causes your body to develop disease. We cannot eliminate electromagnetic chaos, but we can reduce our exposure to it.

Use electronic and wireless devices less. It appears that some of the Most effects of electromagnetic energy comes from wirelss devices such as cell phones, laptop computers, as well as high-definition TV's. I know it's impossible to eliminate the use of these devices; however, you should at least be aware of their powerful adverse effects and limit their use as best you can.

Of course these are things "They Don't Want You to Know".
I have that Natural Cures book. It's a great read. I've actually already made some changes, like not drinking tap water AT ALL and buying organic foods whenever possible for me and my daughter. I recommend it to everyone.

Everything we put in our bodies is toxic, and that makes us sick and causes disease and cancer and all that. The drugs are not the cure, it's our bodies ability to heal itself and fight off disease, and all the toxins in our bodies since birth is what makes our bodies so much easier to get cancer and other illnesses and disease, including drugs.

Oh well, just wanted to share that.