PDA

View Full Version : I hope the pistons win it all.

tim_duncan_fan
04-06-2006, 08:20 PM
No other team deserves to win. Every other team is full of softies who want the refs to win games for them. (Tim Duncan

T Park
04-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Change your name already....

SpursWoman
04-06-2006, 08:26 PM
Or, finish your post.

There's nothing worse than troll crap but half-ass, uncompleted-thought troll crap. :spin

zocool16
04-06-2006, 08:33 PM
damn should the spurs not win it (may god forbid :-) the pistons would be the last team that id want to win the 'chip lol

SpurForLife
04-06-2006, 08:37 PM
No other team deserves to win. Every other team is full of softies who want the refs to win games for them. (Tim Duncan

You want the Pistons to win it all, call every other team a softie, and yet your screen name is Tim Duncan "Fan". :spin :drunk

Vingianx
04-06-2006, 08:38 PM
and you call yourself a Duncan Fan.... move to detroit already

Old School Chic
04-06-2006, 08:38 PM
You want the Pistons to win it all, call every other team a softie, and yet your screen name is Tim Duncan "Fan". :spin :drunk

He/She is just confused :lol

Leetonidas
04-06-2006, 09:42 PM

I hope you break your stupid ass arm.

v2000
04-06-2006, 09:48 PM
I hope you break your stupid ass arm.
shut the fuck up, faggot. as the newly appointed "forum enemy", you are now my newly appointed "whipping boy".

LilMissSPURfect
04-06-2006, 10:00 PM
i just made the last minute of the pistons game(wuz at school ;-0 )particularly the hamilton interview at the end and he said the darnest thing when asked about how he got under wade's skin....he flat out said he flopped and used his hands.......ON NATIONAL TV mind u...... yet manu and bruce do it and they are called all the names in the world and play dirty.......hmmmmmmmm why the double standard? is it still coz the EAST COAST MEDIA thing or what.......?

scott
04-06-2006, 10:02 PM
To the poster's credit... Tim Duncan has pretty muched turned into an ultra-soft crybaby this year. In fact, he's really pissing me off. Bruce needs to drop kick him in the face to bring back the old Tim (who was still a cry baby, but not to this extent).

Marklar MM
04-06-2006, 10:07 PM
I hope the Pistons win it all, too. Wade is a crybaby also.

dbreiden83080
04-06-2006, 10:07 PM
To the poster's credit... Tim Duncan has pretty muched turned into an ultra-soft crybaby this year. In fact, he's really pissing me off. Bruce needs to drop kick him in the face to bring back the old Tim (who was still a cry baby, but not to this extent).

Yeah come talk to me in June when the Spurs are in the finals agains and Duncan kicked ass in the western conference finals to get us there buddy alright.

LilMissSPURfect
04-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Pistons don't want to see an angry TIM.......4 time finals MVP!!! C'mon BABY!

mike detroit
04-06-2006, 10:11 PM
i just made the last minute of the pistons game(wuz at school ;-0 )particularly the hamilton interview at the end and he said the darnest thing when asked about how he got under wade's skin....he flat out said he flopped and used his hands.......ON NATIONAL TV mind u...... yet manu and bruce do it and they are called all the names in the world and play dirty.......hmmmmmmmm why the double standard? is it still coz the EAST COAST MEDIA thing or what.......?

whoa, detroit is on the east coast now? I guess we are on the east coast of michigan.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
04-06-2006, 10:12 PM

It's a conspiracy!!!!!!!!!

Tek_XX
04-06-2006, 10:13 PM

What an idiot troll and the pistons cry to the refs as much as any team out there.

Kori Ellis
04-06-2006, 10:16 PM
This thread is just too stupid for it to continue.
The Duncan fan didn't even continue his thought about Duncan being soft.
Thanks.