PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Bradley Highlight Video

LEONARD
04-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Go to youtube.com and search "Shawn Bradley_NBA Bitch"...

:lol

v2000
04-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Go to youtube.com and search "Shawn Bradley_NBA Bitch"...

:lol
haha, my brother sent that to me this morning. greatness. i had forgotten how many times Shaq had dunked on him.

degenerate_gambler
04-07-2006, 01:11 PM
And unbelievably, some people feel badly for the deathstick for getting abused the way he does on the court....till I 'em him how much money he steals from Dallas.

DarkReign
04-07-2006, 02:58 PM
LOL

I mean, this guy truly sucks. More than 80% of those dunks were absolutely blockable, but his gumpy ass just straight missed. What a loser. 7'6" of Pussy.

DarkReign
04-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Given name is Shawn Paul Bradley

Shawn and wife Annette have four daughters; Cheyenne, Ciera, Chelsea, and Charity and one son; Chance

Donated $25 for each block in the 2000-01 season to Bryan's House, a managed facility for children affected by HIV and AIDS

Participated in Mavericks TeamUp Day on March 15, 2000 with Bryan Adams High School

National spokesman for the Children's Miracle Network

Lists favorite movie as Dances With Wolves

Was a supporting cast member in "Space Jam," starring Michael Jordan, Bugs Bunny and Bill Murray

Enjoys baseball, water skiing and horseback riding

Likes listening to country music

-NBA.com

Not a bad guy though, I guess. Doesnt make him suck any less.

PM5K
04-07-2006, 03:43 PM
In all fairness he's blocked a lot of shots, he once blocked 13 shots in a game, and when you put yourself out there that much you will get posterized..

LEONARD
04-07-2006, 03:48 PM
No question he was a "good guy"...he just didn't work hard (ok, at all) in the off-season to get stronger or better. It wasn't until his last summer as a Mav that he finally started an off-season program (due to having pressure put on him by Mavs management). He also had a knack for playing JUST good enough in contract years to convince somebody that he was worth having...he got Cuban twice :drunk

I'd love to see him on water skis...probably looks like a newborn giraffe trying to stand up for the first time...

GO SPurs Go
04-07-2006, 04:25 PM
:lol likes horseback riding.
does he ride the horse or does the horse ride him?

TxJudsonRocketTx
04-07-2006, 05:24 PM
The title is somewhat of an oxymoron no?