PDA

View Full Version : desvelada???

Old School Chic
04-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Join date since 04' and has never posted or started a thread... :oops

PostsTotal Posts: 0 (0.00 posts per day)

MaNuMaNiAc
04-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Sounds like someone to joined and didn't like what she saw so she never came back. Its not that weird.

Old School Chic
04-07-2006, 11:38 AM
Sounds like someone to joined and didn't like what she saw so she never came back. Its not that weird.

It is if she logs on every day just like she is now...

I always see her Username but she never seems to post :depressed

Join the fun, desvelada

SpursWoman
04-07-2006, 11:44 AM

Last activity was this morning. :)

Funny, last year during the playoffs I was outside on the balcony at the SBC and just struck up a conversation with this other really nice lady out of the blue ... and somehow got on the subject of this site. It seems that she also has been registered forever, and reads just about everyday ... but has never posted.

I tried to talk her into it ... but I don't remember her username to follow up. Maybe she hasn't posted and that's her? :depressed :lol

SpursWoman
04-07-2006, 11:47 AM
I think names show up as logged in but they aren't. There is a reason for that but I can't remember what it was.

No, if you look in their profile it tells you the last time they were in the forum. There's lots of good stalker tools to this forum.

:devil :lol

Kori Ellis
04-07-2006, 11:49 AM
There are 100's of posters who log in everyday and read but never post. They are called lurkers.

I'm not sure why this is worthy of starting a thread over. :wtf

Kori Ellis
04-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Funny, last year during the playoffs I was outside on the balcony at the SBC and just struck up a conversation with this other really nice lady out of the blue ... and somehow got on the subject of this site. It seems that she also has been registered forever, and reads just about everyday ... but has never posted.

I tried to talk her into it ... but I don't remember her username to follow up. Maybe she hasn't posted and that's her? :depressed :lol

When I was at the Saints game this year, a man that was sitting next to me asked me at the half, "Are you Kori Ellis?" When I said yes, he explained that he had been registered two years but never posted. I convinced him to start posting. So he posted the next day once ... but then never posted again. He still lurks though.

T Park
04-07-2006, 11:56 AM
^ :lol

Mixability
04-07-2006, 11:58 AM
When I was at the Saints game this year, a man that was sitting next to me asked me at the half, "Are you Kori Ellis?" When I said yes, he explained that he had been registered two years but never posted. I convinced him to start posting. So he posted the next day once ... but then never posted again. He still lurks though.

on that note, i looked for you at the game on wed, but just my luck......... :pctoss

Old School Chic
04-07-2006, 11:59 AM
There are 100's of posters who log in everyday and read but never post. They are called lurkers.

I'm not sure why this is worthy of starting a thread over. :wtf

True :depressed

Kori Ellis
04-07-2006, 12:00 PM
on that note, i looked for you at the game on wed, but just my luck......... :pctoss

Funny, I looked for you too. But I didn't really know what I was looking for. So I just looked around for someone who looked like they might be looking for me. :lol

Mixability
04-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Funny, I looked for you too. But I didn't really know what I was looking for. So I just looked around for someone who looked like they might be looking for me. :lol

well i guess i should have been looking at faces instead of trying to look at all the women's breasts to see if I recognized them..... :angel

how could you miss me? I was wearing my "i hate batman2883" shirt.

:lmao

polandprzem
04-07-2006, 12:32 PM
I'm new on that forum but in previous ones I was a hated person.

Hopefully in here I won't be hated by most of you.

Ps. I was lurking since january btw.

Melmart1
04-07-2006, 01:46 PM

That is my join date, yet I barely started posting in January, over two years later. Read the site almost everyday since then, but only recently started posting. I tend to do that if I am going to be out of town for long periods of time. I needed another Spurs outlet, and this was it. Damn good one, too.

Vashner
04-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Lurker :)

Edit: I think it's Eva checking up on gossip..

MannyIsGod
04-07-2006, 02:23 PM
I once met a guy at a poker game who was a lurker. And I've been recongnized several times due to my avatar by people I suppose are lurkers. Spurstalk is EVERYWHERE.

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-07-2006, 02:26 PM
I lurked, unregistered, for about two days. Then someone said something stupid after the 76er's in Nov. 2004 and I registered for the specific purpose of calling that person an ass. The rest is history.

ShoogarBear
04-07-2006, 04:40 PM

What I don't get is, if all you want to do is read, then why bother getting a login?

Kori Ellis
04-07-2006, 04:44 PM
What I don't get is, if all you want to do is read, then why bother getting a login?

I guess because they are trying to get up enough nerve to post.

You are very intimidating, Shoogar. :)

2Blonde
04-07-2006, 04:54 PM

That's pretty much it. Both here and on another board I registered and just read for months before I posted. Even then I only posted occasionally. That's why after almost 2 years my post count is only at around 1200. I'm pacing myself. :lol

Sometimes people on these boards can be vicious.

tlongII
04-07-2006, 04:57 PM
I once met a guy at a poker game who was a lurker. And I've been recongnized several times due to my avatar by people I suppose are lurkers. Spurstalk is EVERYWHERE.

I've been recognized several times because of my avatar as well.

polandprzem
04-07-2006, 05:01 PM

You get all 500 vbookie cash :) for logining

ShoogarBear
04-07-2006, 05:02 PM

Me? What's intimidating is what's under your SN.

Seriously, except for FWD and his fifty-cent words, why should anyone think what they have to say is dumber than 95% of what goes on in here?

ShoogarBear
04-07-2006, 05:03 PM
You get all 500 vbookie cash :) for logining

:lol

Maybe we should give them a vtoaster for their first post.

ShoogarBear
04-07-2006, 05:04 PM
I've been recognized several times because of my avatar as well.

And because of the wool trapped in your zipper.

polandprzem
04-07-2006, 05:05 PM
:lol

Maybe we should give them a vtoaster for their first post.

hey - I didn't get a vtoster :( nor vanything :(

:rolleyes

polandprzem
04-07-2006, 05:05 PM
And because of the wool trapped in your zipper.

Melmart1
04-07-2006, 05:09 PM

so you can turn off the sigs if you used to be on dialup like i used to be...

BigZak
04-07-2006, 05:23 PM
are you lurking at me?
i don't see anyone else around...
so you must be lurking at me...

Old School Chic
04-07-2006, 06:31 PM

Yep you sure are... :lol

Old School Chic
04-08-2006, 11:27 PM
are you lurking at me?
i don't see anyone else around...
so you must be lurking at me...

http://www.georgiasouthern.edu/~bholt/images/hes_watching_you.jpg

ObiwanGinobili
04-24-2006, 07:27 PM
there she is again...