PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Spurs Dream Part One

angel_luv
04-07-2006, 12:05 PM
So I had the weirdest dream. I was visiting my birth aunt and Tony and Eva were visiting her as well. ( Note: I don't ever remember dreaming about Tony before. And he and Eva both were so vivid in it. When they spoke their voices sounded exactly as they do which is not always the case in my dreams.)

For some reason I needed to hang up my clothes in Tony and Eva's room. I have no idea why. All I know that keeping my clothes there seemed completely reasonable and right.

Their door was open so I walked right in and was like, "I'm going to bug you ( by being in there) for a minute." BTW, it felt perfectly natural that I just walked into Tony and Eva's room- like we were old pals or something.

Tony and Eva were sitting together in some arm chair. My suitcase on their bed and talked to them while hanging up clothes. The only think I remember saying is how sweet Tony's house is. ( Yes I watched that AT&T Clip last night.)

Tony and Eva both spoke to me but I can't remember what they said. To their credit, I do know it wasn't "Get the heck out!" :lol

Weird huh?

Old School Chic
04-07-2006, 12:12 PM
Angel,

That ain't nothing. Last night I had a dream that Dirk and I were married and we were arguing about what I was going to wear to tonights game :oops

They were @ practice a little while ago and I went to go take a look...
I was thinking, It may not be such a bad Idea to be married to this Mav after all (well at least in my dreams) :lol
His heart belongs to Adrienne

TDMVPDPOY
04-07-2006, 12:12 PM
i think u should put the pipe down and stay away from the drugz

angel_luv
04-07-2006, 12:19 PM
Part Two:

We were on the Houston Road trip.

Kori you and L.J. had come along.

But before we got to the arena we were at some fancy resort with beautiful decks and pools. There were several sets of white stairs that led from the out doors up to fancy resturants and suites.

M and I decided to go look for the team before we sat down. M you were wearing this pretty sundress- you looked gorgeous!

Somehow M and I heard that the Spurs are leaving the arena. We thought we had walked around too much and had missed the game.

So M and I decided to go to the guys' plane so we could at least say goodbye. How we knew exactly where it was, I don't know.
I somehow lost M on the way to the plane but beat the guys by just a minute. They all filed past me- real serious like. I only spoke briefly to Timmy to ask him if he was feeling better. He was.

I stayed to watch the guys take-off, but instead of boarding the plane, the guys are all lingering by it. I noticed that Coach Pop wasn't there and assumed they were waiting for him.
Some staff delivers a message that Pop wants all the guys to come back because it is time for the game. Apparently CIA Pop didn't want the guys distracted by fans so he sent them off for a bit.

On my way back towards the arena, I found M and we go together to meet up with the rest of the trip people.

By the time we all get into the arena the game is in progress. Just as we make it to our seats, Bruce Bowen dives into the stands for a loose ball and ends up in our row. He sees us with all our Spurs gear and says " Yea!" He was all excited we were there.

And that is all of the dream except that the arena sucked. It was dark and hot like a sauna and they had none of the usual game time activities.
Also the seats were incredibly close together. You had to be a toothpick not to be crowded.

velik_m
04-07-2006, 12:38 PM
so, no Rasho? interesting...

angel_luv
04-07-2006, 12:40 PM
I know!!!! Sho walked by me on the way to the plane with everyone else, but that was it. Go figure!

polandprzem
04-07-2006, 12:45 PM
AllNBa _ James, Nowitzki and Deng (or Duhon?)
Timmy in second
Tony in third

1Parker1
04-07-2006, 12:52 PM
So I had the weirdest dream. I was visiting my birth aunt and Tony and Eva were visiting her as well. ( Note: I don't ever remember dreaming about Tony before. And he and Eva both were so vivid in it. When they spoke their voices sounded exactly as they do which is not always the case in my dreams.)

For some reason I needed to hang up my clothes in Tony and Eva's room. I have no idea why. All I know that keeping my clothes there seemed completely reasonable and right.

Their door was open so I walked right in and was like, "I'm going to bug you ( by being in there) for a minute." BTW, it felt perfectly natural that I just walked into Tony and Eva's room- like we were old pals or something.

Tony and Eva were sitting together in some arm chair. My suitcase on their bed and talked to them while hanging up clothes. The only think I remember saying is how sweet Tony's house is. ( Yes I watched that AT&T Clip last night.)

Tony and Eva both spoke to me but I can't remember what they said. To their credit, I do know it wasn't "Get the heck out!" :lol

Weird huh?

That is weird. I had almost the same exact dream. Except, instead of Eva sitting on some arm chair with Tony, it was me. :angel :lol

angel_luv
04-07-2006, 12:57 PM
:lol