PDA

View Full Version : What has this world come to?

Zombie
04-07-2006, 08:41 PM
A woman is found "not guilty" for cutting off her 10-month old childs arms and a 5 year old has to apologize for hugging!!!??????????????????????????????

I have came to the conclusion that you can kill someone and say "I did it for GOD" and you get off because you are insane. You get to serve probably bout 3 years in the looney farm and free to go. 1.5 years if you find god but that is what got you there in the first place! :rolleyes

Neuromancer
04-07-2006, 08:51 PM
America, America, god shed his grace on thee.

T-Pain
04-08-2006, 02:18 AM
A woman is found "not guilty" for cutting off her 10-month old childs arms and a 5 year old has to apologize for hugging!!!??????????????????????????????

I have came to the conclusion that you can kill someone and say "I did it for GOD" and you get off because you are insane. You get to serve probably bout 3 years in the looney farm and free to go. 1.5 years if you find god but that is what got you there in the first place! :rolleyes

yeah i read the article. im pretty dissapointed in the ruling, she should get the death penalty. whether your insane or not, you gotta be aware what your doing, especially something like this

ALVAREZ6
04-08-2006, 08:56 AM
bitch deserves to die.

ObiwanGinobili
04-08-2006, 08:59 AM
in that case of the women who cut off her childs arms... I thin kher husband & her pastor should also be held partially responsible.
even tho she was diagnosed with a serious mental illness they both told her only god could heal her & he would punish her for seeking help from satan (ie meds& drs) and played roles in making sure she quit taking medication & stop going to the doctor.

Vashner
04-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Yea I think insanity plea in the face of serious murder are bogus. It's an easy cop out.

Ok so you meet with a shrink. Act fucking crazy and your off the hook? Even if you are do we tolerate murderers?

In this case I would agree that she deserves the needle.

ShoogarBear
04-08-2006, 03:26 PM
Um, did you guys miss the part about where she has a brain tumor?

Carie
04-08-2006, 03:27 PM
whether your insane or not, you gotta be aware what your doing, especially something like this
Not necessarily true. And even if you're aware, you may not be aware that it is wrong. I haven't read much on this story, so I'm not sure how I feel about the verdict yet. But I do have to agree with Obiwan. When you are that mentally unstable, other people need to step up to the plate. That little girl died because of the actions of several people.

Carie
04-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Do you know any specifics about this? I have a tumor in my head too, but it doesn't affect me that way. I'm curious as to what kind hers is and where it is.

ShoogarBear
04-08-2006, 03:31 PM
All I know is what's in the CNN article, which didn't give any details.

Agreed that not all brain tumors are necessarily pathological. But it would be an unusual coincidence for it to not be a contributing factor in someone who is clearly insane.

Zombie
04-08-2006, 03:43 PM
Why did she have a baby in her custody then?

Carie
04-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Why did she have a baby in her custody then?
I agree with this, but not because of the tumor. From the little I've read, they didn't have any real information on that before the end of the trial. I agree about this because she was so mentally unstable. She needed to be on medication and the baby should not have been left alone with her until they were 100% POSITIVE that everything was okay.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-08-2006, 06:37 PM
yeah i read the article. im pretty dissapointed in the ruling, she should get the death penalty. whether your insane or not, you gotta be aware what your doing, especially something like this
so to you, mental decease is bogus huh? something people make up to get away with murder? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

T-Pain
04-08-2006, 08:51 PM
so to you, mental decease is bogus huh? something people make up to get away with murder? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

this 10 month old baby got her arms cut off by her mom with a fucking knife. i cant imagine the pain, and its probably 10x more painful to a baby than what an adult would feel. you cant tell me the sentencing was right.

In this case I would agree that she deserves the needle.
fuck that, put her on the electric chair where it really hurts.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-08-2006, 09:13 PM
this 10 month old baby got her arms cut off by her mom with a fucking knife. i cant imagine the pain, and its probably 10x more painful to a baby than what an adult would feel. you cant tell me the sentencing was right.
does it seem to you like this could be done by someone who is sane??? Look I'm no psychiatrist, but to me it sounds she very well could have been insane. Just because you people are upset at the atrocious crime she commited doesn't mean she should immediately get the chair. If a qualified psychiatrist determined she was insane, then she probably was.

Zombie
04-08-2006, 09:20 PM
does it seem to you like this could be done by someone who is sane??? Look I'm no psychiatrist, but to me it sounds she very well could have been insane. Just because you people are upset at the atrocious crime she commited doesn't mean she should immediately get the chair. If a qualified psychiatrist determined she was insane, then she probably was.
Dude, I could convince a dr I was insane, it's not that hard these days.
That Jury were the insane ones. :rolleyes

ObiwanGinobili
04-08-2006, 09:21 PM

especially since the cops found her sitting in her living room signing hymn's and listening to church music just waitign for the rapture to take her away.

ObiwanGinobili
04-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Dude, I could convince a dr I was insane, it's not that hard these days.
That Jury were the insane ones. :rolleyes

so this woman set up a whole life's history of faked serious mental instablity & disease so that one day if she had a kid and decided to torturously kill it she would have an *out*?

Zombie
04-08-2006, 09:32 PM
so this woman set up a whole life's history of faked serious mental instablity & disease so that one day if she had a kid and decided to torturously kill it she would have an *out*?
Then why was Ms. Crazy left alone with a baby????????????
I do not pity this woman One bit, if she is crazy, put her in a straight jacket and throw away the key. she is no use to society, so better yet cut her arms off and let her bleed to death! A crime to a Child of that age should NEVER go unpunished.

Sorry, I have no Sympathy for fucking looneys like that.

T-Pain
04-08-2006, 09:43 PM

if al-Qaeda fighters are cutting peoples heads off for not meeting their demands, then yes, it could be done by someone who is sane, and im pretty sure those terrorists know what their doing. Im with Zombie, something like this done to a child, especially a defenseless baby, should not get away with it like this.