PDA

View Full Version : Good game, Spurs fans...

adrienne
04-07-2006, 10:00 PM
You guys definately missed Horry out there, but I was impressed with the play of some of the other guys. If Duncan had been playing like Duncan this game probably would have been a different story.

Sadly, this is one of the rare occasions that the Mavs beat the Spurs on their homecourt, and I couldn't fully enjoy it because of a migraine. :depressed

See you all in round 2. :)

Pistons < Spurs
04-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Class.

ColoradoSpursFan
04-07-2006, 10:04 PM
The Mavericks played great.. No way to discount a great effort. Spurs did not show the D that is needed against one of the Premier teams out there.

The lead got too big and we were all hoping for a huge comeback.

We still have some big games to win.

Rummpd
04-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Nice post - see you down the road.

clooneyschick04
04-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Class.

Definitely. Props to your team adrienne.

And feel better. :)

mavsfan1000
04-07-2006, 10:08 PM
I will try not to be cocky but it was a great win for the mavs and hope they get Devin Harris back and stay healthy. Howard look hurt in the second half and that was scary.

v2000
04-07-2006, 10:10 PM
You guys definately missed Horry out there, but I was impressed with the play of some of the other guys. If Duncan had been playing like Duncan this game probably would have been a different story.

Sadly, this is one of the rare occasions that the Mavs beat the Spurs on their homecourt, and I couldn't fully enjoy it because of a migraine. :depressed

See you all in round 2. :)
it was a great game. i cant wait till the playoffs. like ive said 100 times, i dont think the mavs will beat the spurs, but it will be a great series. GO MAVS!!!

mouse.
04-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Class.

You call that class? that is pure brown nosing. That person bailed out on the Mavs last season she's a closet Spurs fan

adrienne
04-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Yes, because what I said was, "The Mavs were not worthy of this win! NOT WORTHY! I so wish I could be a member of that elite group of exceptionally good looking people known as Spurs fans so I could not have these suicidal thoughts after every loss!"

That would be brown nosing.

Pistons < Spurs
04-07-2006, 10:17 PM
That person bailed out on the Mavs last season

LOL the Mavs bailed out on the Mavs last season :blah

WalterBenitez
04-07-2006, 10:28 PM
If Duncan had been playing like Duncan this game probably would have been a different story.

:spless:

adrienne
04-07-2006, 10:43 PM
By the way, thanks clooneyschick...I'm on all kinds of drugs now so hopefully it'll work and I'll get a good nights sleep.:)